collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Novi stars?  (Read 100048 times)

PrincessGlitterBloom

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Novi stars?
« Reply #1245 on: May 13, 2014, 11:38:22 PM »
I am reading some Novi Stars profiles.
Malie Tasker's mission is to give a hug to everybody who needs one. Aww!
Ari Roma likes to eat 'yellow and red triangles that Earth girls call pizza' Ah, and her mission is to kiss an Earth boy -_-
I can't understand why Una Verse wants to learn to dance without floating... floating is awesome! And I really dislike her fashionista personality, I think an alien made of water could have much more potential as a character

And no info profiles for other characters like Vera or Mimi. Does anyone know if there are more profiles?

A lot of them are "distracted by Earth boys" etc, and like fast food, so like salty things.
So my theory is they're actually like seductress maneaters, who mimick Earth girls to lure Earth boys in and eat them. >:D

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #1246 on: May 14, 2014, 08:19:13 AM »
Ari Roma likes to eat 'yellow and red triangles that Earth girls call pizza' Ah, and her mission is to kiss an Earth boy -_-
I can't understand why Una Verse wants to learn to dance without floating... floating is awesome! And I really dislike her fashionista personality, I think an alien made of water could have much more potential as a character

And no info profiles for other characters like Vera or Mimi. Does anyone know if there are more profiles?

A lot of them are "distracted by Earth boys" etc, and like fast food, so like salty things.
So my theory is they're actually like seductress maneaters, who mimick Earth girls to lure Earth boys in and eat them. >:D

HAHA!!  :iconclap: I like this here.

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #1247 on: May 14, 2014, 01:33:12 PM »

why do I think this is accurate? Why do I agree with this?

PrincessGlitterBloom

« Reply #1248 on: May 14, 2014, 07:40:59 PM »

why do I think this is accurate? Why do I agree with this?

They're too cute not to have an ulterior motive.

Offline Dreamer

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: May 15, 2014, 06:06:33 AM »
I've imagined world for all these girls... for me, Una comes from an alien water world (she is essentially an aquatic creature, but can walk into land and use this 'girl' form), and I like to imagine Tula flying across a futuristic city. And Vera can use psychic powers to make wings out of her bones (yucky, I know)

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #1250 on: May 15, 2014, 02:41:32 PM »
I'm not a Novi Stars collector really...I only have Tula right now, but it's because they never really show up here!  I want Anne, Malie, and Vera SO bad...it's crazy.  We still have 1st wave dolls sitting on the shelves.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~Rodan+Fields~

PrincessGlitterBloom

« Reply #1251 on: May 16, 2014, 12:55:34 AM »
I'm not a Novi Stars collector really...I only have Tula right now, but it's because they never really show up here!  I want Anne, Malie, and Vera SO bad...it's crazy.  We still have 1st wave dolls sitting on the shelves.

I think Tula and Vera didn't get that much of a release(even though the super novas are the best ones), and even if you have just one you can be considered collecting~!
I only have two, starting today! My friend got me an Alie, so I set her up along with my Mae I just unboxed today.
Mae's cute and I love her voice but if she ever speaks without me touching her, those batteries are coming out asap. I'm not usually one for talking toys(too many spooky stories), but a shirtless Miku bot with a wig was a must have.

Funnily enough my friend Allie bought me Alie Lectric.
Oh warning to anyone who wants Mae, she's really hard to get standing, she has rollerskate feet(that don't roll that's not the problem) and a stand that doesn't want to fit her feet. I'm not the only one with this problem according to doll reviews, so just make sure you have something to rest her against, or are really great at balancing dolls.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #1252 on: May 16, 2014, 02:07:39 AM »
^ Congrats on Alie! I still need to grab her, her and Nita Light. I was in TRU and they are doing price match for online stores now! I saw Nita was $21 on Amazon and next week I plan on grabing Nita and Alie if she is still there! :-)

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: May 16, 2014, 11:49:51 AM »
I have an extra Anne that I'm willing to trade. I'd like to swap her for Nita, Ina, Gail or cici ideally. I broke down and bought Vera from Amazon. All the Novis are gone from my local area so I'm left with eBay etc  :(

I would love to buy her, but I have none to trade.  I've only ever found a few.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: May 16, 2014, 01:14:58 PM »

Yanno, the Novi Star profiles really pissed me off at first for being so shallow and making them all boy-crazy and fashion obsessed. I was like: "Wait, you make alien dolls and their entire research on Earth consists of Justin Bieber and pizza?!"
This headcanon sounds amazing and I shall use it from now on :lol:

If you think about it, they kind of look like the little aliens from Galaxy Quest. It all makes sense now:

Offline Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: May 17, 2014, 05:22:34 AM »

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: May 17, 2014, 08:55:09 AM »
I'm not really sure WHY those costumes exist. Seems like something to put out after the doll lines is established.

Anyone else bothered that Mae doesn't cone w any sort of top/shirt?  :blink:

Offline Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: May 17, 2014, 09:36:39 AM »
Anyone else bothered that Mae doesn't cone w any sort of top/shirt?  :blink:

Tilly doesn't have one too, to show her TV chest. I've also seen Novi Stars party favors
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 09:49:49 AM by Waterline »

Offline sparkykandy

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: May 17, 2014, 05:41:41 PM »
I noticed all the robot girls default outfits don't come with tops for some reason.  Maybe the culture on their planet is different? 
Admin of a Cheritz fan forum.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: May 17, 2014, 08:08:05 PM »
I noticed all the robot girls default outfits don't come with tops for some reason.  Maybe the culture on their planet is different?

Since they are robots they don't even need clothes at all. Perhaps the better question is why the skirt?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal