collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Novi stars?  (Read 98076 times)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: Novi stars?
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2012, 07:14:26 PM »
People were also complaining on on the Novi Star post today on facebook that they're not jointed. idk.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2012, 07:20:11 PM »
At least that's a constructive complaint that the doll makers can take into consideration. 
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2012, 07:34:09 PM »
I don't know how they could make them ultra jointed if they have electronics or glitter and water inside them?
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2012, 07:41:44 PM »
Oh, yeah.  Duh.  I completely forgot.  I'm not really following these dolls, so I didn't put too much thought into it.  Guess it's not that constructive after all XD
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Folly

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2012, 07:58:58 PM »
I'm kinda bummed myself about them not being jointed, I mean obviously Una and the glowy one couldn't be but I'm just a sucker for articulation XD Dolls are more fun when they're posable!

I think i'm going to try to give Mae joints when I get her.  Seems like it could be a fun project.  Or a waste of $20, we'll see :P

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2012, 08:11:54 PM »
I'm in love with Una Verse! She is so cute!!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2012, 11:44:30 PM »
Oh and on the Lalaloopsy FB they are getting the same kind of comments Bratz and Monster High have gotten about them being "skanky" by the "purity police".

Erf  :huh: That's so frustrating. *headdesk* I really hope the line doesn't disappear fast! I'm more and more in love with them, I think I'm going to have to get Alie Lectric too. Do my bit to keep them going, lol.
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2012, 06:09:05 AM »
I like the one that smells of bubblegum. :D
Might get her if they ever release in the EU at a somewhat decent price.. ($20 could mean €25-30 for us and that is A LOT! ..one of the reasons I only have 3 MH dolls. Has their size been announced already?)

Cute idea nonetheless. As a child I'd hate dolls with a passion and decapitate gifted barbies, for I found toys resembling humans boring and meh.. ^_^;

So I really enjoy that nowadays there seems to be more lines for girls like me.. :> (ie. MH or Novi Stars)

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2012, 08:32:16 AM »
Una was my favorite in the art work, so I'm excited that she also has the best feature for me too - I love things filled with water and glitter! So fun to watch, haha. Definitely going to try and pick her up. :3
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 08:34:13 AM by Keelee_von_Cupcake »

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2012, 08:35:14 AM »
Honestly? I love these dolls so much that I don't even care if they're jointed. XD I used to say that I wouldn't get any doll that wasn't, but I'd make an exception for these. They're just too adorable.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2012, 12:10:41 PM »
I'm really looking forward to this toyline. : ) Must have Alie and Una.

Rococo

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2012, 12:38:02 PM »
Ummm, ok, I kind of like the look of these even though they are borderline creeping me out. :rofl:

From a distance, their colors and head shapes remind of of Catwalk Kitties(?). I think Una Verse is my favorite... Her legs though, is it filled with water as well as glitter or just some cool effect on colored plastic? I worry for the longevity (physically) of these dolls if they are filled with any liquid. x_X

That Hatsune Miku-lookalike... xD

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2012, 12:50:25 PM »
I think Una Verse is my favorite... Her legs though, is it filled with water as well as glitter or just some cool effect on colored plastic? I worry for the longevity (physically) of these dolls if they are filled with any liquid. x_X

This is kind of what worries me as well. :C
I mean, it would look super cool if she'd be actually filled with glittery liquid.. but then again I watched my Aquapet and several glittery magic-wands die a slow dead, and the thought of that would surely keep me from buying a doll like that since I'd assume she'd share the same fate eventually. >_<

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2012, 01:50:06 PM »
The prototypes on the FB page looks amazing! I really like these dolls :) they're everything I wished for a toy to be as a child :P Only 20 years to late!
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Rococo

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2012, 04:04:01 PM »
This is kind of what worries me as well. :C
I mean, it would look super cool if she'd be actually filled with glittery liquid.. but then again I watched my Aquapet and several glittery magic-wands die a slow dead, and the thought of that would surely keep me from buying a doll like that since I'd assume she'd share the same fate eventually. >_<

I saw another picture for Una Verse that said "I'm water & glitter!" Gonna assume that means she's filled with liquid in her legs which is pretty blegh tbh. Seriously though, these girls better come with their pets lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal