collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So who's going to UK Ponycon 2012?  (Read 4712 times)

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
Re: So who's going to UK Ponycon 2012?
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2012, 05:42:36 AM »
Ooh..are you joking or serious? Then again..me in Cadbury world hmm...it could turn a bit gruesome..cue me sat in a mountain of chocolate and getting thrown out..!!! hahaha

London just seemed the obvious option but it would be nice to have someone to pal with..Ill probably get lost en route and miss it! Any idea what the accommodation costs are like and how long it would take to get to the con from there?

All this provjding you were serious!! haha :)
MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I swear to God Im so excited, Im scared to fly though so Im scared at the same time!!

Were still debating whether to travel to London and travel up for the day, but it depends on how we go with accommodation..its so expensive :-( We just reckon may as well make a week holiday out of it!

Have a holiday! Come to Birmingham! I'll take you to Cadbury World! :D

I am SO. THERE. My friend lives in Nottingham and is more than willing to put me up, I might even be able to drag her alongI It'll be my first con too. So excited!

Does anyone know when tickets go on sale?

Water_Fire

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2012, 05:48:49 AM »

I'm serious, let's go eat chocolate! Haha! I really just want an excuse to get into the gift shop. Nom.

I'll be staying at my friend's house so I don't really know anything about accommodation. However, it looks like nearly everyone else will be, so there'll be lots of pony peeps about!

Ooh..are you joking or serious? Then again..me in Cadbury world hmm...it could turn a bit gruesome..cue me sat in a mountain of chocolate and getting thrown out..!!! hahaha

London just seemed the obvious option but it would be nice to have someone to pal with..Ill probably get lost en route and miss it! Any idea what the accommodation costs are like and how long it would take to get to the con from there?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I swear to God Im so excited, Im scared to fly though so Im scared at the same time!!

Were still debating whether to travel to London and travel up for the day, but it depends on how we go with accommodation..its so expensive :-( We just reckon may as well make a week holiday out of it!

I am SO. THERE. My friend lives in Nottingham and is more than willing to put me up, I might even be able to drag her alongI It'll be my first con too. So excited!

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2012, 05:53:34 AM »
Ah cool! It could be good fun, I must have a wee look at the cost of hotels, it seems like ages away but at the same time I want it all sorted! Thought I must say Im the most disorgainised person youll meet, Im late for everything!!

I'm serious, let's go eat chocolate! Haha! I really just want an excuse to get into the gift shop. Nom.

I'll be staying at my friend's house so I don't really know anything about accommodation. However, it looks like nearly everyone else will be, so there'll be lots of pony peeps about!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2012, 06:17:32 AM »
Or indeed, where tickets go on sale? :3

UK Pony Con website is where you ll get tickets and information on the event. The committee will also normally post on the Arena in the Corral when tickets go on sale!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2012, 07:41:43 AM »
I'll be there as always :D I think I'm getting old though, I can't remember whether this will be my fifth, sixth or seventh Ponycon. I would normally be saving up by now but this year I have the Florida fair too. So much pony excitement!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2012, 08:26:14 AM »
:sad: Not me, for this year.. :( I am ever so sad to be missing out.

I couldn't afford it if I wanted to as I've got a lot of things to buy which are crucial (for college).. as much as I adore ponies and ponyfolk I'm having to put it all on hold until everything has been sorted out.

The location is the main factor for me. I have some.. memories in Nottingham which are still raw and painful. I don't think it'd be great for me to travel there healthwise.. At least not now.. :sad:

I'm hoping next year it'll be in a better place, and I'll probably be able to afford it too! :drunk:
Fight like a girl..

Offline GazeboMouse

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2012, 10:57:29 AM »
I can't go, even though I could get there by coach, as it's the weekend of another fair I go to, that my Mum travels 200 miles to go to with me. Bah! So looks like I've got to creep to my best Pony pal again and send her my illustrated wishlist yet again. She's done really well the past 2 years, got my grail the first, and a load of bulky stuff I'd bought off club members she collected. Thanks Chrissytree!

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2012, 11:04:33 AM »
I'm going. Not sure whether I'm going for the whole thing or just the main day as that depends on work but I'm having a stall for sure.

My sister lives in Nottingham so I'm going to stay with her.

Looking forward to it but I'm glad that it's so far away because I have so much to do and need to save up too!

Offline Jemofirongate

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2012, 11:07:56 AM »
Most Wanted! Megans Place Accessories, Please PM me if you want to sell :-)

Offline willa

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Greek Ladybird Mint in Egg
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2012, 11:15:33 AM »
Ha ha its strange that I made this thread and the tickets went on sale today!  Gave Ponycon a little unintentional plug there! Will there be a deal on the hotel Jem and when will it be announced? x
SEEKING... Princess Taffeta & Pristina, 7 Tales Bon Bon and Peru Unicorns Moonstone & Windy x

Offline Lightninglover

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2012, 01:01:40 PM »
I'll be there- it's only down the road from me, so it'd be rude not to go!

Offline SFlame

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+123)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2012, 01:12:54 PM »
Thanks Jem! Got mine :D

Water_Fire

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2012, 01:20:44 PM »
Just bought my ticket! I'm so excited!  :frolic:

Oooh, very quick question: Who does Member's Day cover? Is it people who are members of the Uk Ponycon forum? (I'm rather hoping it is, since I just bought the weekend pass, urk).
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 01:24:12 PM by Water_Fire »

FlyingPonyMonster

Re: So who\'s going to UK Ponycon 2012?
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2012, 01:22:33 AM »
Squeeeee can't wait!!!

Post Merge: June 09, 2012, 01:22:54 AM

Will there be a convention pony?

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2012, 01:35:18 AM »
I'll be going! This will be my first ever Ponycon. I won't be having a stall, unless there's anyone here interested in common G3s :P

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal