collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New 4 inch princess luna!? in cadences pose  (Read 5813 times)

Offline tinrobo

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • clockwork robo pony *click* *whirr*
    • View Profile
    • Tinrobo's Etsy Shop
Re: New 4 inch princess luna!? in cadences pose
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2012, 12:55:50 AM »
Awww and they don't ship to the UK, and can't answer questions?! *sob*

Shimmer

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2012, 01:28:13 AM »
So pretty! And this time she's not so dark-purple as the latest FS one.
But why bother mould the hoof-plate if you're never going to paint them on Hasbro?

hikari_amaya

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2012, 01:34:28 AM »
I want to get this pony :o I have the FS and 3" Luna already... I love Princess Luna <3

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2012, 02:44:01 AM »
I have seen a couple of Taobao sellers already start the cross over to ebay - a couple of them mainly with the Blind Bag Wave 4s...ebay could be a slippery slope though. If HB have been nicely stopping videos and some custom items, they simply wont have had the ability to go after Taobao sellers - ebay sellers on a US registered website is a whole other story. So as much as it would be nice for some of these to pop up to make the variants easier to purchase...I am actually hoping its in small enough numbers to go largely unnoticed!

And back on topic...I much prefer this Luna over the small one and over the FS - I love this Princess Cadence mold. I hope they do a Celestia like this as well. She was only on Taobao that last time for a very very short period so hopefully the fact there are more showing up is a good sign!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2012, 07:42:50 AM »
Ooh la la, what a beauty! I'm so glad to see her in that mold.
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Argentum-Zeena

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2012, 08:40:56 AM »
Oh my goodness, major want <333 I may just decide to start a princess army if they keep this up~ Luna, Celestia, Cadence, you will all be MINE!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2012, 09:00:13 AM »
If HB have been nicely stopping videos and some custom items, they simply wont have had the ability to go after Taobao sellers - ebay sellers on a US registered website is a whole other story. So as much as it would be nice for some of these to pop up to make the variants easier to purchase...I am actually hoping its in small enough numbers to go largely unnoticed!

Ooo good point! I foresee Hasbro cracking down on ebay next, people. Keep an eye out!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2012, 09:27:47 AM »
I can't seem to find this.  I really want to see them!  I adore Luna!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2012, 10:10:00 AM »
If HB have been nicely stopping videos and some custom items, they simply wont have had the ability to go after Taobao sellers - ebay sellers on a US registered website is a whole other story. So as much as it would be nice for some of these to pop up to make the variants easier to purchase...I am actually hoping its in small enough numbers to go largely unnoticed!

Ooo good point! I foresee Hasbro cracking down on ebay next, people. Keep an eye out!

I was thinking the exact same thing. It's questionable though to go after someone in another country, especially China. They have totally different rules on what they consider copyright infringement there. New Balance has had a really tough time in China.

Back to the topic. I was so surprised to see this version on Ebay. I was just doing a PC on something else! I'm so excited! I hadn't seen her on Taobao for a while. XD

Post Merge: June 08, 2012, 10:11:06 AM

One of the previous posts has the search terms. "My Little Pony Princess Luna twinkle"  If you still can't find it, please pm me. :)
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2012, 12:02:53 PM »
For some reason her head looks like a G2 to me lol Like someone planted a G2 head on her. She is pretty, but I kind of wish she has a longer eye shadow. I don't remember Luna's eyes looking so round from the show.

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2012, 12:05:57 PM »
She is gorgeous! I love those wings, they look a lot more natural than other versions. Hopefully we get some more information on her soon!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2012, 02:23:27 PM »

I was thinking the exact same thing. It's questionable though to go after someone in another country, especially China. They have totally different rules on what they consider copyright infringement there. New Balance has had a really tough time in China.

Back to the topic. I was so surprised to see this version on Ebay. I was just doing a PC on something else! I'm so excited! I hadn't seen her on Taobao for a while. XD

Post Merge: June 08, 2012, 10:11:06 AM

One of the previous posts has the search terms. "My Little Pony Princess Luna twinkle"  If you still can't find it, please pm me. :)

Alas...its pretty easy because they are selling on a US registered website - even though they are in a different country they are selling through US ebay - that makes all the difference. Look at what Adidas and Nike and other high profile brands can do when you even think of selling any of their products on ebay. Ebay are super paranoid about counterfeit/stolen/pre release items appearing on their site. I think I ll just keep hoping she gets a regular release - hopefully the numbers she is showing up in now are evidence we will get her retail.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

majikarte

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2012, 02:42:57 PM »
Why is a seller in China only shipping to the U.S.? Hopefully this gets released soon, and without any huge playset or anything; I love this mould.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2012, 04:38:57 PM »
I noticed the Cadence the same seller has listed has a bad head/body mismatch. Is this a problem with all of them in this mold? I really want Cadence and Shining Armor but since I don't want the castle as it is, I may not get them if she has that bad of a mismatch problem. I can't spend that much on a pony that isn't at least close to being perfect. I've been lucky with most of my ponies and Twilight Sparkle is the only one in my collection with a really noticeably mismatched head & body and I don't want any more like that.

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2012, 04:43:45 PM »
Eeee!  I love Princess Luna too!  I already have one...but I can never have too many of my namesake, can I?... :D

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal