collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any tips on relaxation?  (Read 705 times)

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Any tips on relaxation?
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 03:33:23 PM »
Emfen - Thank you.   I understand some of how you feel, I have a tendency towards depression.  It is no fun.

You could try autogenic training - it's a quick and easy relaxation technique (the basic routine takes literally two minutes) and can help you keep calm throughout the day or in accute situations.
I've been doing it for a few weeks now and it's really helped (I'm generally a nervous person and don't deal with stress very well), the book I've been learning it from is this one, but I'm sure there are good books about it in English too  :)

Also, general things like drinking tea, jogging and spending extortionate amounts of time on tumblr tend to help me as well  ;)

Thank you for the links and tips.   I am more nervous than most people, and small amounts of stress seem overwhelming to me at times.  :/

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2012, 12:26:50 AM »
Tried some of the simpler suggestions yesterday, it worked like a charm. I went out like a light before bedtime. XD
I woke up around 7am today and I feel refreshed. :)
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2012, 09:37:13 AM »
Try to regulate your breathing so that it slows down, while listening to soft music or even just outside.

Im glad that other things are working for you, too :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal