collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Other doll clothes for Moxie Teenz?  (Read 2860 times)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Other doll clothes for Moxie Teenz?
« on: June 01, 2012, 02:07:31 PM »
Who else collects Moxie Teenz? :D I have two that I love (Tristen and Melrose) and I'd like to find more clothes for them. As far as I know there were only six official outfit sets for them and I've managed to find the four that I wanted. But that's just not enough  :silly: Any thoughts as to which other kinds of clothes would fit them?
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Dibbles

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Other doll clothes for Moxie Teenz?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 08:36:07 PM »
I collect Moxie Teenz (I have four - points to Flickr link in signature). Believe it or not, a lot of Barbie tops and dresses will fit them. Some Jem clothes fit, too, as do Ellowyne and Ken clothes.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 10:44:35 PM »
Really! Ooh, that's awesome to know. Thanks!

I had a look at your flickr... your girls are so lovely. I have that hot pink ruffly dress too--it's my favourite :D

Dibbles

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 09:51:46 AM »
Thank you! The really hard one to get clothes for is my Drake (Gavin). I've found that Ken tops fit him, but because the MT line is over it's going to be difficult to find pants and shoes for him.

Sweet_Cicely

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 10:58:40 AM »
Moxie teenz are awesome!! I made some clothing a while back because, just like you, was unable to find any more outfits. I have a Tristen and Arizona, plus some clothing I made which I would be willing to sell, if you were interested :) (I really want to give my garden a make over this year :D so trying to sell of some of my collections)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2012, 07:41:27 PM »
Thank you! The really hard one to get clothes for is my Drake (Gavin). I've found that Ken tops fit him, but because the MT line is over it's going to be difficult to find pants and shoes for him.

Oh dear that's true  :lol: The poor boy is going to be stuck in his suit pants forever... I hope you find some jeans or something that'll fit him!

Moxie teenz are awesome!! I made some clothing a while back because, just like you, was unable to find any more outfits. I have a Tristen and Arizona, plus some clothing I made which I would be willing to sell, if you were interested :) (I really want to give my garden a make over this year :D so trying to sell of some of my collections)

Ooh that's neat! I just bought a pony and a doll so I won't have any money for a while, lol, but I will keep you in mind! Maybe you could post some pictures of your girls anyway? I'd love to see your cute outfits even though I'm broke :D

I love Arizona :heart: I wanted her and Bijou too but I couldn't afford all of them, so I got the two with the clothes I liked best. It was a painful decision!

Sweet_Cicely

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 04:44:16 AM »
no problem! If youd be interested in the future just let me know :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal