collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Rare Molly dolls with color hair?  (Read 3612 times)

mimitchi33

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Rare Molly dolls with color hair?
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2012, 02:44:41 PM »
They're prototypes, like the closed mouth Sweet Talkin' Ponies.

Brightsong

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2012, 07:38:42 AM »
I wonder if Kelly dolls would do?

They might, and would be alot cheaper to get. I don't know how much Molly dolls sell for these days.

I was actually thinking about getting Kelly dolls for this project instead of Molly.  I was looking on eBay and there were only a few Molly dolls and they were all (in my opinion) too expensive to customize.  I was thinking about doing a custom Danny too, but if I did that I'd probably have to use a Kevin doll.  I wish i could remember what those small fashion dolls were called or I'd use them. 

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2012, 10:28:34 AM »
I wonder if Kelly dolls would do?

They might, and would be alot cheaper to get. I don't know how much Molly dolls sell for these days.

I was actually thinking about getting Kelly dolls for this project instead of Molly.  I was looking on eBay and there were only a few Molly dolls and they were all (in my opinion) too expensive to customize.  I was thinking about doing a custom Danny too, but if I did that I'd probably have to use a Kevin doll.  I wish i could remember what those small fashion dolls were called or I'd use them. 

Could they have called wish world kids?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal