collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: are breyer horses saught after?  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
Re: are breyer horses saught after?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2012, 02:48:50 PM »
these are some pics i snapped in a hurry today, i just rememebred i had to take pics of them, and i've made at least a dozen trips there. aahhh >_O

but they have added a whole lot more. they have an entire isle dedicated to breyers. so if there is a certain one anyone is lookin for they might have it. they had some pretty old lookin boxes so i'm not sure if that means the horses are old too?? sorry for the smallness of the picture, but my new phone really stinks!!

they have 2 halloween ponies that light up, and a nutcracker chrsitmas one, one called jingle belle i think, and the last name of the other chrsitmas one escapes me. too many to write down though that's for sure! and they have activity books, coloring books, clothing of some sort, play sets, and miniature horse sets in small pouches, very cute. i might have to actually pick up a couple for myself lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

that's only a very small portion of what they have. one of them was an enchanted something, it looked all fairy like designed on the box with forest decorations.

Post Merge: June 18, 2012, 02:50:01 PM

i should have just taken my video camera and recorded it all instead of pics hahaha

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2012, 03:22:08 PM »
Okay you might have some good ones depends on what they are selling them for.  Some of the Holiday ones go for more then retail, if that is an older Halloween horse that would be a good one too.  Also that pronghorn might be good, as are the two Elements - looks like Water and Earth.  I would need better photos or a written list to give you a better idea.  I would love to walk into a store that stocked though.  Reminds me of the old days.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2012, 03:31:47 PM »
they had a chinese one too that was either year of the dragon or year of the horse. i didn't get a good look at it, the halloween one was for $35 i think and a lot of them had a sale stickers. the breast cancer one i think was $6 or $4.99 they were tiny ones. they had a huge one but i didn't see it this time, someone must have bought it. the christmas ones were $40 something. the halloween horse's name is illuminati i think, they had 2 of them though. and i think at least 2 of each christmas horse

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2012, 05:19:16 PM »
It's been a long time since I've been in an actual store with that type of selection of Breyers. :D

I don't see anyone particularly sought after in those pictures and the prices you mentioned are about average for a retail store; so, I wouldn't buy any just to sell.  However, there are a few that you might get some interest in as pick-ups.  Diamond pretty much covered the more interesting of the ones pictured.  The Ethereal/elements are Earth and Wind though - not Water.  Water is much more sought after and if there is one there you should probably pick that one up (depends on price  - I don't remember what retail for him was).   Of course, I mentioned Applejack before as well - that's another to pick-up if they do have him. 

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Diamond

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2012, 08:22:33 PM »
If it is really Illumti let me know, we are looking for that one.  Hey Breyer600 I keep forgetting about AJ, wish I had found one of those.  Love that mold.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2012, 09:07:47 PM »
I haven't collected in ages, but I can probably tell you if some are older or not. Bad thing is I cannot see the picture very well. Most Breyers will have a year on them though and some will say if they were a limited number. Some of the holiday horses or limited number horses are good depending on the year of course.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2012, 12:50:56 AM »
i'll go back tomorrow and take a peek, i have to stop by the post office and its along the way. i'm sure it said illuminati on it. he has a button you push and he lights up

Offline Dragonsummoner

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Of the people, for the people!
    • View Profile
    • Flickr pictures
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2012, 02:32:32 AM »
If it's Illuminati, and if he is indeed $35, and if there are 2 of them, would you, could you, pick the second one up for me? I'd be forever grateful! Of course if there is only one Diamond has first dibs! But if there are 2, I'd like the second one please. :D :D :D :D :D Thank you Thank you!  :frolic:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 02:44:46 AM by Dragonsummoner »

Sig by Sourdoughstomper and Blackestbird. Thank you!

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2012, 02:57:50 AM »
Who is the one in the bottom pic with the pink box? hes gorgeous!

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2012, 05:42:22 PM »
Depending on how much shipping would be to New Zealand, I would LOVE to get some from you in a couple of weeks.There are so many gorgeous ones there. When you next go there could you please look if there is a Henry Fjord there for me? No hassle if not :)

Who is the one in the bottom pic with the pink box? hes gorgeous!

I'm pretty sure it' the breast cancer stablemate. Someone correct me if I'm wrong :)

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 06:49:34 PM »
Hey Breyer600 I keep forgetting about AJ, wish I had found one of those.  Love that mold.

I saw him once last year at Breyerfest, but it was early on Friday morning at the park and I was still just checking what dealers had things priced at.  By the time I got back to buy him (still pretty early), he was gone and I haven't seen another since.  :(   I love the mold too; he's such an adorable little pony!

That definitely looks like Illuminati in the pictures; so, I hope you're able to get him.  :)

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Diamond

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2012, 08:09:09 PM »
Hey Breyer600 I keep forgetting about AJ, wish I had found one of those.  Love that mold.

I saw him once last year at Breyerfest, but it was early on Friday morning at the park and I was still just checking what dealers had things priced at.  By the time I got back to buy him (still pretty early), he was gone and I haven't seen another since.  :(   I love the mold too; he's such an adorable little pony!

That definitely looks like Illuminati in the pictures; so, I hope you're able to get him.  :)

Ah that is the thing about 'Fest, sadly we can not swing it this year maybe next.

Oh and that is the Stablemate Breast cancer boy and he is lovely.  Have two, one of whom I keep forgetting where one of them is hiding on me.

Offline TickledPink

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2012, 06:48:18 AM »
I am genuinely interested in the pronghorn antelope, if you could find out his price for me, I'd appretiate it ;)
The weirdo formally known as ImmortalPanda

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2012, 08:23:12 PM »
i get off work early tomorrow so i'll be able to make it there during the day time, i'll make a list of everything available and check back with everyone to see if they want em. i might have to only get 1 at a time due to their cost. >.< they're a tad pricy for me. i'm more than happy to pick some up for anyone who wants them though! :)

Post Merge: June 22, 2012, 12:28:42 PM

ok, i went and took down prices today.

There were no applejack's i even asked the woman, and she knew exactly what i was talking about and said it had been a long time since she had seen or even heard of that one.

there are 2 Illuminati for $35.99 a piece

the antelope is on sale for $18.99 i think there might be more than one available of those

i will be able to go back and check for more if anyone is interested. all i ask is you pay for the horse and shipping if you decide you'd like one :)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 12:28:42 PM by Varkolak »

Offline Diamond

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2012, 08:27:13 PM »
Gonna send you a PM, any chance you can ask them if you can test the Halloween boy to make sure he lights?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal