collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Ponies who have been released but never found by some  (Read 9130 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: G4 Ponies who have been released but never found by some
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2012, 07:07:34 PM »
I've NEVER seen The slumber party set! ;_; I want Star Dreams dang it! I'm having my friend in England look out for her and some Europe exclusives for me. I've never never Rarity's Carousel Boutique either, but thank goodness I got Sweetie Swirl from someone off the Arena! I've not paid much attention to the FS ones, but I'm starting to get interested in them since seeing all the lovely pics on the Arena. I saw Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash at Wal-Mart. Would like to get them :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline Zenobiaa

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Just a little bit Ditzy Doo
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2012, 07:09:17 PM »
Skywishes (Though I don't think she was released in the US so I guess she doesn't count). And pretty much every shine bright pony. I didn't even know they'd been released already, since I've never seen one in the store.

Help me find my grail: FS :muffin: Pony/Ditzy Doo Prototype

cesprins

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2012, 07:17:47 PM »
I never saw sweet slumbers, picnic, camping set, or the schoolhouse over here in Michigan/Illinois. I'm very glad I was able to trade with other people for them on the arena.

Wilford B Wolf

« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2012, 08:08:36 PM »
as much as i hate to give it up.....if anyones looking for random FS ponys..ive allready combed a nice chunk of oregon/washington but..have a look at walgreens and riteaid for them...oregon and washington pretty well have every FS except aj luna and celestia

its an odd place to look sure but maybe it will help someone finish a set and maybe someone will find me an AJ....its odd what "drug stores" have for toys..and useualy "old stock"

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2012, 09:08:00 PM »
as much as i hate to give it up.....if anyones looking for random FS ponys..ive allready combed a nice chunk of oregon/washington but..have a look at walgreens and riteaid for them...oregon and washington pretty well have every FS except aj luna and celestia

its an odd place to look sure but maybe it will help someone finish a set and maybe someone will find me an AJ....its odd what "drug stores" have for toys..and useualy "old stock"
i know retail stores when they cant sell something they will send it to drug stores or Ross Marshells or goodwill depending on the store

Wilford B Wolf

« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2012, 10:20:51 PM »
very true..but i found out thru managment and stockers at walgreens that the distribution hub gets the cases and just randomly spits it up to the stores...which is why im finding everything but AJ..good chance AJ is hiding in some oddball corner of oregon ...but knowing that info means theres a higher chance of somone findiing something "odd" if you hit all the stores...my adopted lil bro works at autozone and they get hotwheels in the same way..the hub dist breaks the cases and just tosses em in a box with normal store stock on the trucks...so only hasbro knows how many cases are sitting on a pallet in the dist hubs

so...hunt the odd locations and you very well may find things you thought were no longer on the shelves anywhere

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2012, 10:31:22 PM »
Sweet Slumbers with Applejack and Star Dreams
Fluttershy's Nursery Train Car
Fashion Style Applejack

My boyfriend and I have literally been to every walmart, walgreens, and toys r us within a 2 hour radius.  I even drove to a particular sketchy walmart in the mountains of southwest virginia after seeing a fashion style applejack listed on ebay from that area.  I swear there's a pony poacher somewhere near me.  I don't mind someone wanting to make money, but FS AJ is the ONLY FASHION STYLE PONY I NEED! So frustrating!

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2012, 12:10:51 AM »
I'm not much a g4 collector... but the distribution on these is really odd as mentioned..

my area all the sudden has LOADS of FS Rainbow Dashes, Pinkie Pies & Twilight Sparkles (these are in pretty much any store you go to)...
Also, for some reason the shelves in some of the stores in surrounding cities have alot of the (old and new) singles/playsets that people say they are looking for (never seen in your area), like dazzle dew drop, blossom forth, cheerilee, Diamond Rose, LuLu Luck, Cupcake, Flitterheart, Honey Buzz, Apple Jack's Farm Truck, FS Rarity..etc. etc... I've been picking them up everytime I see them, but I am only offering them at the Orlando, pony fair for right now.. the rest will be for sale to you guys if needed once the fair is over... (=
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 12:16:54 AM by Clipper »

Offline willa

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Greek Ladybird Mint in Egg
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2012, 12:56:02 AM »
I'm in the UK and as someone mentioned earlier it would be easier to say what I have found as there is so much we seem to have missed over here... Off the top of my head I have never seen in UK stores...

FS AJ and FS Rarity
Flitterheart
Honeybuzz
Plumsweet
Cupcake
Blossomforth
Lulu Luck
Daisy Dreams, Rainbow Flash, Starswirl
Dewdrop Dazzle
Feathermay
Snowcatcher
Cherry Pie
Diamond Rose
Glimmer wing Fluttershy

So essentially all of waves 3 & 4!

Never saw any of the 'Riding Along', Canterlot or Rarity's carousel sets or the Pinkie Pie remote control car set which I have been trying to find for my daughters birthday.  Doubt we will ever get the Celestia/Luna FS set which I would have liked to buy.  And we have had hardly any of the cool merchandise that the US has had either...

« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:04:05 AM by willa »
SEEKING... Princess Taffeta & Pristina, 7 Tales Bon Bon and Peru Unicorns Moonstone & Windy x

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2012, 02:14:06 AM »
@Willa - Tesco has a few of the Canterlot accessory packs [not FS Luna and Celestia though] and Smyths if you can get to one although they are a little randomly located in this country has the Carousel. I have only ever seen the racecar once and that was in a Comic shop in Glasgow - dont think I have even heard of her being spotted outside some small independents!

@Wilford - each case comes with the same 2 ponies though not 1 of each of the main 6 - so even with random distribution you may luck on to her

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Cinnabar

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2012, 05:31:06 AM »
FS Rarity
The Slumber Set with Applejack and Star Dreams
Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 05:32:45 AM by Cinnabar »

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2012, 05:46:12 AM »
Ponies must not be too terribly popular where i live because there are and always have been many ponies in stock at our toy stores. I can't say for certain about playsets as I don't really collect them - but i have had all singles and fashion styles for months and every time i go back to look, they have ponies stocked pretty full.

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

aerieberry

« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2012, 06:16:17 AM »
I've managed to find almost everything except Sweet Slumbers..

Offline Cucco

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • poniponiponi
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2012, 07:59:48 AM »
School pals and Cheerilee... it's nowhere. I want those baby ponies.  :shocked:
The G1 color-change hair set is my grail. Currently own: Mainsail, Seaflower, Shoreline

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2012, 02:33:25 PM »
Aww, if there are a bunch of people who want StarDreams, and she's still available on taobao--- I'd be willing to do a group order (JUST for that pony, no others). If I recall right , last time I did a GO, she was only $6 or $8 including fees.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal