collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Ponies who have been released but never found by some  (Read 9015 times)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Re: G4 Ponies who have been released but never found by some
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2012, 04:22:58 PM »
We have Sweet Slumbers in the UK - but its currently only available with the one retailer which is a nuisance as they only have about 40 stores nationwide.

I would doubt you ll see RDs Camping Set or the Fun At The Fair on HBs website any more - I do remember people saying they had found these sets there in the past - they were the second wave of Story Packs so should "technically" have been replaced with the Picnic Set and Star Dreams, maybe HB toy shop are just late to show the most recent Story Pack wave? Doesnt make it any less frustrating though!
Some of our stores still have some of the old waves... I need to check our target again because I know I saw a non-canterlot set there
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2012, 04:27:26 PM »
We have Sweet Slumbers in the UK - but its currently only available with the one retailer which is a nuisance as they only have about 40 stores nationwide.

I would doubt you ll see RDs Camping Set or the Fun At The Fair on HBs website any more - I do remember people saying they had found these sets there in the past - they were the second wave of Story Packs so should "technically" have been replaced with the Picnic Set and Star Dreams, maybe HB toy shop are just late to show the most recent Story Pack wave? Doesnt make it any less frustrating though!
Some of our stores still have some of the old waves... I need to check our target again because I know I saw a non-canterlot set there

Oh I don't doubt some stores get "stuck" on earlier waves when the product doesn't sell..I honestly don't know why HB wouldn't have them available. It seems crazy that they don't carry back stock of some of their products which have been so recently available. Its just a guess that once HB toy shop sell out of something that's an earlier wave they really dont seem to often get things back into stock again...although you never know...no doubt their distribution to themselves is as bad as that for the rest of the world!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2012, 04:45:01 PM »
All I really want that I can't find is FS Rarity. I've never seen FS Applejack or Pinkie Pie, but I've seen loads of FS Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy, as well as the Target exclusive FS Luna and Celestia. Willin' to trade out of box Celestia for an out of box Rarity, or I can buy you one of the mint in box FS ponies from the store in exchange for a mint Rarity. :)

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2012, 12:18:35 AM »
Going by Strawberry Reef...

Fun at the Fair with Apple Bloom and SB
RD's Camping Set
Sweet Slumbers with Star Dreams
FS Fluttershy
Blindbags of any sort (found out they're not actively stocked, but imported in small quantities :( )
Any singles past Wave 3
Dewdrop Dazzle + PP and AJ + Lily Blossom 2-packs
Shine Bright PP, RD and Rarity (not the Canterlot ones)
FS Celestia and Luna
Holiday special ponies (Valentine PP and Easter Fluttershy)
Picnic with Cheerilee
Celebration at Canterlot Castle (Shine Bright TS and Starbeam Twinkle)
Fluttershy Train Car
Riding Along RD + Skywishes
FiM Gift Set (molded hair AJ, PP, TS, Celestia and Spike)
Royal Ball at Canterlot Castle (6 pony pack)
Ponyville TRU Collector Set
McD 2012 AJ, Fluttershy, Lily Blossom and Cheerilee
So Soft RD and Spike
Plushie TS and PP
Majority of merch

Australia is at least 6 months behind the US in singles, probably a year in some of the other things.

Offline okiegurl1981

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://okiegurl1981.deviantart.com/
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2012, 02:44:04 PM »
I can cross Fashion Style Twilight Sparkle off my list.  Found her today at my local Target! :D
Facebook | Deviantart | Etsy
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2012, 12:19:04 AM »
Fashion Style Rainbow Dash. She WAS released in stores, right? I have all the others, but I've never seen her.

Plus all the other ones like the sleepover set that no one else in the US is finding yet, too. Hasbro's distribution leaves something to be desired.

How unusual, seems all the FS RDs were sent over here then. The shelves are full of them!

Offline Rainbow-Starlight

• Fakie!
  • YES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2012, 01:26:05 AM »
There seem to be loads of recolors that I never see in stores around where I live. I have also seen no blindbags or toys boxed with DVD's. However, I went to a store about four hours away from where I live (I was on a trip and stopped there) and was amazed. They had a bunch of ponies I had never seen in stores, all the regular ponies they had were packaged with The Ticket Master, and they had puzzles packaged with little toys. I was able to get Flitterheart and the three puzzles from there. Another time I took a trip and stopped there (last summer), they had a MLP backpack and a big coloring thing, both of which I got and have never seen at any store since.

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2012, 08:58:04 AM »
Fluttershy's Nursery Train Car- It's elusiveness really annoys me especially since I managed to get Sweetie Belle's train car already (from hasbrotoyshop.com).

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2012, 10:05:30 AM »
Never seen around here:
- So Softs other than Pinkie Pie (incidentally, they apparently don't classify Pinkie Pie under the so soft range)
- Riding Alongs
- Blind Bags
- Pinkie Pie R/C Car
- Anything part of the Canterlot promotion (we don't have Target over here)
- Any MLP toys not by Hasbro (i.e. KidDesigns Animated Storytellers)
- Bonus sets
- Jumbo Huggables
- Travelling ponies wave 1 and 2- apparently they were foregone in favor of wedding ponies instead.

I think that's about it. We do get the rest of the toys here, although some tend to come in later than Europe and the US.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 10:49:40 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2012, 01:54:53 PM »
The camping with Rainbow Dash, and Fun at the Fair sets are back in stores in Canada now.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2012, 02:05:26 PM »
I can cross Fashion Style Twilight Sparkle off my list.  Found her today at my local Target! :D

I saw some the other day in a Target in Tulsa but all their eyes were misprinted and the lashes were IN the whites.  I put them back and will try another Target, lol!

Wilford B Wolf

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2012, 06:46:54 PM »
every time i find one of the camping etc lil sets im broke and when i go back for them they are gone..i think ive spotted all of them

alot of the normal brushables ive not seen tho.....
the 1 thing ive yet to see is a FS aj...fact is if ANYONE finds a FS aj and needs another FS ill go get one and trade....i can pretty well find any of the FS at a moments notice except aj...its quite frustrating

Appleseed

« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2012, 06:51:14 PM »
There are several ponies that I don't see anymore that I managed to get before they seemed to vanish from store shelves entirely. Like Blossomforth and Lily Blossom. Their rarity (no pun intended) is unfortunate :(

I have NEVER seen the Pony School Pals set in person either. And I've only seen Flitterheart once, at Target...

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2012, 06:54:33 PM »
Speaking of older releases, Cupcake was one of those blink and miss it releases over here.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2012, 07:00:32 PM »
 came in to the game of g4 late but ive never seen fashon stile pinkie pie she should be out where i cuz they have twilight and fluttershy everywhere

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal