collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Beware Ebay member xvxmichiexvx & MLPTP member Michie  (Read 8444 times)

Offline Megans_Cousin

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Beware Ebay member xvxmichiexvx & MLPTP member Michie
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2012, 12:12:41 PM »
I'm sorry, but that's just disgusting. I wonder if eBay would actually do anything if you showed them that message.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My flickr (lots of dolls!): http://www.flickr.com/photos/35518851@N07/

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2012, 12:14:00 PM »
If that was sent via Ebay.. I would report her for harassment. Just sayin'. That was unwarranted and mean.

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2012, 12:38:19 PM »
Holy crap! Bid and bought 3 G2 ponies from her last week. I got them a moment ago and they appear fine. When I went to leave positive feedback, I looked back at this thread as the name seemed familiar and sure enough it's the same seller you're having problems with. :O. It's scary to see all these names on the beware list and know I once bought from them. Will be adding the names to my steer clear list now. Sorry some members are having problems :(.

RedheadedBeauty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2012, 01:36:08 PM »
Thanks so much everyone for the support. I did speak to ebay again for the third time. That seemed to have gotten their attention. At first got was just the normal spill they give then I told them I had already called three times, told them how much shipping should have been, what all I was being charged for, told them she said she could do whatever she wanted and didn't have to follow policy, and finally told them she's listed the items again while we have an open case and I'm still entitled to buy them that got their attention. Said they would do something about that part for sure since that is completely against their policy. Yay maybe they're finally going to do something about this person though they keep telling me my account is not in jeopardy since she keeps treating me with that.

@ plushroo I'm so glad you didn't have any problems. I hope you didn't pay an arm and leg in shipping either.

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2012, 01:39:07 PM »
I'm sorry, but that's just disgusting. I wonder if eBay would actually do anything if you showed them that message.

Definitely disgusting. Ebay needs to keep an eye on her.  :angry:

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2012, 01:44:37 PM »
:O
I am so sorry you are going through all this!  When I read that last email I almost went to her ebay page to see if I couldn't do something myself (which I can't, sigh).  That was unwarrented and mean.  And listing the items when there is still an open case!?!?!?!  I sure hope ebay does something about this!

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2012, 02:06:32 PM »
Attitude, much? Hope you manage to sort it out with eBay :hug:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2012, 02:10:45 PM »
I hoping so. That seems to have gotten their attention since it's not just me she's messing with now it's all of ebay anyone who bids on those ponies that are still mine to buy. I'm really hopping something is done because she's stated so many times she doesn't have to follow ebay's policies and I really don't want her to do this or worst to anyone else.

Thanks for trying to help Sabathamk! It's so nice to know people out there generally care about things like this.

Oh yeah total attitude and I'm better than you and above everything and everyone. I really can't stand people that act as if nothing applies to them and they can do what they want. Ebay really needs to put a stop to this it's hurting their reputation in my opinion letting her get away with all of this.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 02:12:58 PM by RedheadedBeauty »

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2012, 03:58:35 PM »
I suggest that you should try to keep on top of it. If you call eBay and get one support member, ask for supervisor. Make someone listen to you. Shipping does NOT mean a made up expenditure list. If she wants to charge extra for such things she should have started the bid at the cost of covering those things, (which is obviously bogus charges).

Make sure you talk to an eBay support supervisor and tell them you have the entire conversation, make them calculate the shipping to prove her fraud...good luck
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2012, 06:14:31 PM »
Oh my goodness! I found two ponies on eBay today that I decided to go ahead and watch. I've been wanting Galaxy and Powder for a long time and got excited when I saw them there for only 99 cents each, so I wanted to read the shipping information and see if they combined. Nothing was mentioned so I contacted the seller.

I just got a message from her now saying she offered a "shipping discount" and that sounded both fishy and familiar... thank god for the Arena. I'm not going to deal with her and I think this thread may have saved me from an awful experience!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2012, 06:23:56 PM »
 :whoa:  that last email from her really was disgusting! her attitude sucks, and her disregard for ebay policies and for good manners.. it makes me feel sick! :throw: :stressed:     :enraged:    :mad: 
I hope that ebay does something about this. I cant believe they would just let this slide. Personally there is no way that I would ever want to deal with someone with her kind of attitude

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2012, 08:21:37 PM »
Bit narsissistic, isn't she? 
:socks:   :frog:

Offline EStRanger

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2012, 10:13:19 PM »
I'll say! That's like saying the ocean's a "bit wet", Rybett! XD

I can't believe her attitude and will stay FAR away from her. It's disgusting, the amount of cruel, entitled people in this world.
Don't look for me!

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2012, 04:24:54 AM »
I don't know why people do that with combined shipping. Seriously, they should just say in their auctions that they don't combine shipping.

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2012, 10:44:13 AM »
Thank you all! I will ask for en eBay support supervisor next time. I should have done that the first time but it completely slipped my mind. Not to mention I thought it would have been handled by now.

@ Rachel-Eyes I'm so glad this topic helped keep you out of a similar situation with her. I'm not sure what kind of discount you would have gotten since mine was suppose to be a combined shipping. *hugs* Keep your eyes out I'm sure your ponies are right around the corner and it will be a wonderful experience.

@ RockinPrettyBeats she did say combined shipping in her auction not to mention I emailed and asked her before bidding as well but I completely agree if someone doesn't want to do it, which I can't understand why not, thy should clearly say so. And personally i don't know anyone who doesn't love to combined shipping just to save themselves the aggravation of individual packing.

Bit narsissistic, isn't she? 
I'll say! That's like saying the ocean's a "bit wet", Rybett! XD

I can't believe her attitude and will stay FAR away from her. It's disgusting, the amount of cruel, entitled people in this world.

You to made me laugh. thanks for that!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal