collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The 1 Thing I Both Love and Hate on eBay  (Read 2717 times)

Offline ValeofSpring

• Trade Count: (+90)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The 1 Thing I Both Love and Hate on eBay
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2012, 07:09:32 PM »
Ditto, I hate finding other things that aren't even MLP related too. Just because they're from the 80's it doesn't mean they're MLP. I hate getting a whole page full of one seller who lists 15 different Keypers items as MLP. I would type in "Keypers" if I was looking for Keypers!

We must be thinking about the same seller--s/he just keeps listing and relisting those cursed Keypers!  I want to write the person and say "No one wants your Keypers!"  :)
Looking for CF Minty, excellent condition! (and maybe Snuzzle and Blue Belle)

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2012, 07:14:34 PM »
Calling G3 ponies "vintage." Ran across that a lot today.

This this this!
And I hate when you try to politely inform someone that they're not vintage/G1 and they outright tell you that you have no idea what you are talking about or say you are trying to scam them! Ugh!
this!
i hate it when people act like i am an idiot! how about when a person buys something of you and trys to act like it was free shipping when it was not and get shipping back>?
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2012, 07:26:34 PM »
Calling G3 ponies "vintage." Ran across that a lot today.

This this this!
And I hate when you try to politely inform someone that they're not vintage/G1 and they outright tell you that you have no idea what you are talking about or say you are trying to scam them! Ugh!
this!
i hate it when people act like i am an idiot! how about when a person buys something of you and trys to act like it was free shipping when it was not and get shipping back>?
Yeah, what's up with that??  I just had this happen this week!  I was like...wait a sec, shipping was $5.95 and now it's free.  Uhhhhh, what?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2012, 07:28:04 PM »
Ditto, I hate finding other things that aren't even MLP related too. Just because they're from the 80's it doesn't mean they're MLP. I hate getting a whole page full of one seller who lists 15 different Keypers items as MLP. I would type in "Keypers" if I was looking for Keypers!

We must be thinking about the same seller--s/he just keeps listing and relisting those cursed Keypers!  I want to write the person and say "No one wants your Keypers!"  :)

Ooh, I've seen this seller, too!  That one and the ones who keep trying to sell g3s as vintage (they're 6-10 years old!  They *must* be vintage!) drive me nuts!

I used to have much better luck with the sellers who didn't know what they were listing. Lately, I seem to see more overpriced ponies than not and when I do see something special and mislabeled - so does everyone else and I get outbid dead in the last 10 seconds.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2012, 07:36:32 PM »
I think some of the over-priced-ness  of the ponies might come from all the attention they are suddenly getting, from a combination of FiM and articles about vintage ponies (I have read a few over the past couple months). People see something about a certain pony being worth a bunch of money and perhaps assume ALL ponies are worth a lot.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal