collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dolly Mix Ponies!  (Read 5248 times)

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
Re: Dolly Mix Ponies!
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2012, 03:08:41 PM »
Ugh, I want them but I want to see if somebody does a custom order and I can buy one of the packages. I really want Snuzzle and Firefly and Glory and Gusty.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2012, 03:30:34 PM »
Having purchased an unopened case myself, I can confirm that a box of 10 contains 10 different ponies :biggrin: . The trouble is that when they are unboxed and attached to the hanging strips in the supermarket, part-boxes get mixed together and this is how you get doubles on the same strip.

I believe the same set of 10 ponies came in one box and the other 10 always together in the other box. The first 10 only seemed to be available for a short time, whilst the second set of 10 are still around in some ASDA stores. Trouble is, both cases look exactly the same so you can tell which block of 10 ponies is in which!

Jem :biggrin:

I used to think the split was 10 and 10 because when they were first out and I picked up boxes of 10 for people I always got the same 10 ponies [however even in the boxes of 10 I got a double or 2 and sometimes missed 1 or 2 but these could have just been packing issues - it seems more likely that there were supposed to be 10 unique]...these were the ones with the Sep 10 sell by date and then when the sell by date changed to Oct 10 the boxes all had the next set of ponies...BUT I dont think it works this way anymore I think its a mix. As if they did 10 ponies in wave 1 and then the next 10 ponies in wave 2 and then in wave 3 all the ponies are mixed together...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2012, 09:44:00 PM »
Who was looking for the G3 set of these?

Do a search on Ebay for
My Little Pony Collection of 7 Miniature Ponies with a comb and Hair to style

:)

I was looking for something completely different they popped up!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2012, 10:30:40 PM »
how funny i was over run with applejacks and shadys when i was buying them!! i had all the batch you needed brightside!!

i still need 3 but i cant remember which 3 i must go find this out now were on the subject

I was overrun with Lemondrops and Heart Throbs! I only ever got 1 Shady and still need Applejack (and a few others).

They are really good for customising as well as you can rehair them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal