collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: IMPORTANT- Need to know (everyone who has pm me)  (Read 729 times)

Flutter_Valley

• Trade Count: (0)
IMPORTANT- Need to know (everyone who has pm me)
« on: May 02, 2012, 05:28:21 AM »
Hi everyone firstly want to post this quick this is for everyone who i have agreed to buy ponies off them or having a conversation wu5h via pm or post.
I will mostly likely be unable to reply to pm and so on my step dad is home ...again and i cant get access to my paypal for a few days,he has the laptop.
i will be able to reply to use my paypal either friday or wednesday at the earliest but i still can answer pm on here with my nintendo 3ds.
So please im not ingnoring anyone at all its just i cant do anything till he is out of the house and my nintendo 3ds is playing up again and doesnt want to reply to pm ...again.
But i will try again to reply to pms.

OH and everyone GREAT NEWS my mlp wedding Part1-Invitations sent is finished and will post pics as soon as possible and the vid of the whole thing as well asap

Finally Drum roll please i have finished 3 more customs and i cant wait to show everyone

I do hope this post makes sense i had to rush it as my dad coming back in ...got to go talk to you all asap XD

[Moving to TS ~ Kiwi]
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 05:59:47 AM by Kiwi »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: IMPORTANT- Need to know (everyone who has pm me)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 06:50:26 PM »
Thanks for letting us know :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal