collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: If you are waiting on a custom from me  (Read 900 times)

Offline enchantress41580

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Retro Dolls US
If you are waiting on a custom from me
« on: May 01, 2012, 04:25:28 PM »
Hey all, just wanted to give a heads up...have been having some difficulties with the post office, it seems as though they've either returned or lost several items I've shipped in the last couple months, especially international posts. I'm about to tear my hair out!! I had some set backs due to some family issues and now this with the post office, give me a break already! So, please rest assured, your ponies ARE on their way and being taken care of. If your pony was lost, I am making replacements and sending out as well. Thank-you for your patience and understanding, I really am horribly sorry for the delays!!  :cry:

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
Re: If you are waiting on a custom from me
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 10:50:30 PM »
:hug: that is terrible! I hope there arent too many lost ones.

Offline enchantress41580

• View Profile
    • Retro Dolls US
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 12:00:55 PM »
Sigh, I get to my parents today and what do I find? A TON of boxes sitting in their spare bedroom (which is the room I crash in when I visit). I thought, Oh wow, people sent me surprises!! And...it was a surprise alright...I had probably about 20+ packages that I had sent via UPS of customs, etc. RETURNED. WTF?! It said something about not enough postage paid. I was livid. I had been shipping through this UPS outlet because I get a discount with my AAA card...so I call up the manager (because I had been calling and they were telling me the records showed that they were shipped), and HE tells me, "Ma'am, I am so sorry for this mix-up, one of our employees had been entering the information wrong" this evidently has happened with several of their customers. Of course, this is AFTER I sent out and made duplicate ponies (and in some cases triplicates). So looks like I'll be having a few extra ponies to list on ebay, but this frustrates the hell out of me, because I know a lot of you have been so very patiently waiting for your ponies and ebay items. Luckily this last batch I shipped out via the post office and not the UPS, so I don't foresee any problems with your ponies arriving. Thank-you so much for your patience and understanding. If you are waiting on a pony from me, it IS now in transit. Sigh.

Offline ponylady

• MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 03:19:05 PM »
Uggg..I hope you can get everything sorted.  What a mess UPS created for you  :(   
I hope they are willing to compensate you for the money you already paid to have those items shipped?

Good Luck and thanks for letting everyone know  :)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 06:07:55 PM »
Oh my goodness! :whoa:   *hugs*  :hug: 
 UPS have really messed you about! I would be furious with them too!   :(   Hopefully all the poonies will arrive safely now, but I think Ponylady is right - you should try and get some compensation from UPS for this 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline enchantress41580

• View Profile
    • Retro Dolls US
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 08:48:54 PM »
yes, they are giving me some money back but not all. I was on the phone most of the day, demanding to talk to higher ups. Of course this happened after I had to take an hour detour to my parents because a ton of roads were closed making it a 3 hour drive....needless to say I wasn't in a very good mood. lol. But hopefully everything is sorted out now, I won't be going back there again that's for sure!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 09:21:12 AM »
I've had someone mentioned they had several packages lost in the mail and only was able to save one due to having the Delivery Confirmation. Right now the system is out of whack and has been for a while. My dad works for the P.O and I know for a fact changes here are mucking things up x.x
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal