collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Thinking of selling entire MH collection... any advice?  (Read 665 times)

Offline Aienhime

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Thinking of selling entire MH collection... any advice?
« on: May 01, 2012, 02:00:25 PM »
I'm considering selling my entire MH collection  :huh: I just have soooo many things I collect already and I really want to limit my collections and to be honest, all these dolls are doing is standing on display on a dark shelf where I never even look at them, and as my boyfriend and I are seriously considering migrating to another country I'm planning on selling some things and these are the first that come to mind.

So anyway, the dolls I have are:

Basic:
Lagoona Blue
Clawdeen
Spectra
Toralei
Cleo (2nd version)
Operetta
Nefara

Gloom Beach:
Draculaura
Frankie Stein

Dead tired:
Ghoulia

Skull Shores:
Abbey

I'm just wondering if it's better to sell them all together or seperately? Also, what would be a proper asking price for these?

I'm not 100% set at selling just yet, but I'm trying to figure out how to do this properly :)

ps. for pics of all dolls see my flickr stream http://www.flickr.com/photos/aienhime/collections/72157626943242300/

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
Re: Thinking of selling entire MH collection... any advice?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 03:00:19 PM »
Seperately is your best bet. Lagoona, Clawdeen, and Spectra you can probably get $30+ for, since they aren't being rereleased anytime in the near future. The rest of the dolls are still fairly easy to get a hold of at retail, so I would price them below retail if you really wanted them to move quickly.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 03:20:33 PM »
My advice? 

Sell me Spectra and Lagoona.  o.o 

>.>

<.<

I really want those two girls.  xD 

Repulsive333

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 05:55:38 PM »
Seperately is your best bet. Lagoona, Clawdeen, and Spectra you can probably get $30+ for, since they aren't being rereleased anytime in the near future. The rest of the dolls are still fairly easy to get a hold of at retail, so I would price them below retail if you really wanted them to move quickly.

Agreed. That is your best bet... Maybe even lot the rest together. but the wave 1 girls definitely could be $30+ (spectra is a little more and Clawdeen is WAY MORE... check amazon/ebay prices)

Twister Chaser

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 06:09:48 PM »
I'd take that Toralei off your hooves (Provided she hasn't been modded or harshly damaged). I'll give you $15 for your Toralei :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal