collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zombie Swap II: Monstrous Persona Swap! (WARNING) Shipping on the 8/9th!  (Read 21148 times)

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
Re: Zombie Swap II: Monstrous Persona Swap! (WARNING) Partners Out!
« Reply #195 on: June 12, 2012, 11:42:58 PM »
uh, by the way, speaking of halloween, lets post our halloween costumes!!
show us the best halloween outfit you yours,or your favorite. XD

Yes the weather can be really dirrerent. my aunt tends to say that people from colder regions are most often shy and don´t laught much. LOL i disagree with that.
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 13, 2012, 12:30:35 AM »
Oh that is so untrue! I mean, look at Santa, he's always laughing. Lol.

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #197 on: June 13, 2012, 01:39:28 AM »
that was a good example salli! XD but maybe its just to balance the grinch?
salli, what did you wear last halloween? :D do you still dress up?
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 13, 2012, 06:25:43 AM »
Last year I was a princess and my William was a dragon.  But this year I probably won't dress up.  It will be so close to time to have the baby that a lot of walking wont be good for me.  Maybe I'll get one of those pregnant costume shirts that makes your belly a pumpkin or something.  I figure my son can either go with his Daddy or his Grandma.

One is never too old to dress up for Halloween.  I always liked the adults who gave out candy that were all dressed up.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 13, 2012, 09:38:27 AM »
Sarah, my youngest son is named William too! We call him Liam for short though :)

Emuel, I don't dress up on Halloween trick or treating night because my youngest is still kind of needing me to be able to run around after him. I also like them to have a night to shine. Here a couple of pix of them:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The boys are mine, the girls are my best friend's

Last year my husband wore the awesome Jedi costume I made him (we didn't get decent pix though) and my youngest was a padawan learner and my oldest was Darth Maul (I ended up running out of time to make his hair spikes :( ) but they had a great time.

HOWEVER... I usually have a Hogwarts party in October and we all dress up for that. My sister and I have quidditch robes! I made my bestie school robes and I want some now. I also dress up for living history stuff. When my kids are a bit older we'll all dress up and when they get too old for family themes (angsty teenager) I will dress up as I want to. Muah ha ha. Before I had kids I dressed up for Halloween (and, frankly any chance I got), I have way more costumes than regular clothes XD. I also dress up for movie premiers whenever I get the chance :)

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 13, 2012, 11:03:02 AM »
I've never dressed up for Halloween, it's not such a big thing in here. Kinda shame, it sounds fun :)

I'm done sculpting. Next step would be... making room for my airbrush and air compressor. It will be my first time using an airbrush even though I have owned it for a littöle over a year now ^^;

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 13, 2012, 11:57:49 AM »
Sarah, my youngest son is named William too! We call him Liam for short though :)

Emuel, I don't dress up on Halloween trick or treating night because my youngest is still kind of needing me to be able to run around after him. I also like them to have a night to shine. Here a couple of pix of them:

The boys are mine, the girls are my best friend's

Last year my husband wore the awesome Jedi costume I made him (we didn't get decent pix though) and my youngest was a padawan learner and my oldest was Darth Maul (I ended up running out of time to make his hair spikes :( ) but they had a great time.

HOWEVER... I usually have a Hogwarts party in October and we all dress up for that. My sister and I have quidditch robes! I made my bestie school robes and I want some now. I also dress up for living history stuff. When my kids are a bit older we'll all dress up and when they get too old for family themes (angsty teenager) I will dress up as I want to. Muah ha ha. Before I had kids I dressed up for Halloween (and, frankly any chance I got), I have way more costumes than regular clothes XD. I also dress up for movie premiers whenever I get the chance :)

Woo! I have always loved the name William.  I knew from the instant I decided to be a mom if I ever had a son I woudl name him William.  Before I married my husband I told him he would have to be okay with it but in return he would name our 2nd child whatever he wanted.  So God help this new baby because whatever he picks he gets.  lol. 

That hatter costume is AWESOME!

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #202 on: June 13, 2012, 12:20:32 PM »
ohh, Salli, the photos are so precious!! *o*
you did areally good job on the costumes and the make up!i agree with sarah, the hatter is gorgerous!
and i love group-costumes. you hubby and the Kids as jedi an sith are awesome!! ;o;

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #203 on: June 13, 2012, 05:40:04 PM »
oh my gosh those pics are full of win! Love the costumes!

VincentVJ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #204 on: June 13, 2012, 06:27:05 PM »
Lol. True, but still, you have to walk from you vehicle, and drive, through the scorching heat to the building. That's not okay with me :D I would be the worst hermit ever.

There, I fixed it for you! :D
(My car's a/c is broken)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 13, 2012, 07:05:32 PM »
Yikes! Get it fixed so you don't melt or spontaneously com-bust before the swap is over  ;) I am craving ice cream just thinking about it  ^^;

Thanks guys, I love costuming so much.  I got a pic of the kids playing croquet with lawn flamingos too.

How's everyone's customs coming? Mine is finally ready to start the sculpting, I actually had quite a bit of prep work to do before this point (it'll all make sense when you see it). I told my friend that it'll either be super awesome or a hot mess. I can't wait to see what everyone else is doing :D

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 13, 2012, 07:52:23 PM »
Mine is still in the planning stages. My selective burning on my test bait was an utter failure. The plastic melted easily and it created a nice divet in the skin that would be useful in some texturing. But the problem was that the plastic hardened almost immediately. So you don't get a nice clean burn you get black charred flakes stuck to the pony that are... Let's say impossible to remove.

I will say this though the plastic is adhering really well to my alternative media. My test bait is sort of starting to look like a Frankenstein pony. I can't decide which gen to use for my final.

Edit: btw can we get some refresher concept art? I'd love to see some pics from your fans on da or just some pictures that promote the style you like.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 07:57:17 PM by Sarahlacewing »

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 13, 2012, 07:55:28 PM »
I'm sorry for your mishaps, Sarah :( I hope it works out soon. Can I just say that I am getting this pic of you in an old castle laboratory with goggles and crazy hair and electric contraptions zapping ponies and it makes me so excited for October!

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 13, 2012, 07:58:45 PM »
Lol salli that is a little it how it is. My husband just looks at me like I've gone insane sometimes. But in the end my project will... Come to life! *evil laughter*

VincentVJ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #209 on: June 13, 2012, 08:19:34 PM »
Yikes! Get it fixed so you don't melt or spontaneously com-bust before the swap is over  ;) I am craving ice cream just thinking about it  ^^;

Thanks guys, I love costuming so much.  I got a pic of the kids playing croquet with lawn flamingos too.

How's everyone's customs coming? Mine is finally ready to start the sculpting, I actually had quite a bit of prep work to do before this point (it'll all make sense when you see it). I told my friend that it'll either be super awesome or a hot mess. I can't wait to see what everyone else is doing :D

It's been dead for quite a while. I wanna say 4 years now? So I don't really miss it.

My custom is... being planned. I still have to pick a bait!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal