collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Watch out! This person can't full fill a trade! *items recieved... broken*  (Read 12546 times)

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Well the parcel had a tracking number... and she did say she didn't pay for that because it was too expensive? Maybe she was trying to catch you out and see if you'd say 'LOL NEVER RECEIVED' in an attempt to scam her back, so then she'd have at least one thing on you.

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
Most certainly. This issue is  most.. stupid. All this would have never been if she did follow the time schedule and answer her PMs.
Had a similar issue but not so annoying one on a small forum where the buyer never replied even tho she had my phone to call about where she should pick the items up(but that's another story).
Thing is if you don't full fill your responsibilities in the affair, you'll have to take the consequences.  :huh:
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Most certainly. This issue is  most.. stupid. All this would have never been if she did follow the time schedule and answer her PMs.
Had a similar issue but not so annoying one on a small forum where the buyer never replied even tho she had my phone to call about where she should pick the items up(but that's another story).
Thing is if you don't full fill your responsibilities in the affair, you'll have to take the consequences.  :huh:
  She should just bend over and accepting her lashings, oh well, she's probably feeling bashful for being caught and is trying to get back at you. She reminds me of one of those villians from for cheapie cartoons. Getting angry at everyone who gets back at them "HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME" when lol, he's been doing it to everyone else xD

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
Im so sorry to hear this :( your tradepartner was unfair in quite some things (not providing tracking number for you package for example. Why on earth didn't (s)he give that?!).

Hope a solution will be found for this!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 05:27:17 AM by hokuspokus »

Offline Emfen

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
I immediately sent her this note:

Spoiler
Just want to let you know, received the plush today and it wasn't near my expectations. Upon unpacking the parcel, the plush it lost its foot and some seams broke. I believe that this plush was on purpose sabotaged. I carefully opened the parcel from the side and pulled it out carefully, so this damage can't be by me since I've had it out for 30 minutes and just had it sitting beside me on the desktop. This won't really change my standing on the complaint, since the promised item didn't hold it's promised quality.

Have a good day,
Emfen

After her being silent for a longer time I sent her this;

Spoiler
In case you haven't got it, I still demand my plush back. The quality of "yours" doesn't add up and the fact that it arrived broken still counts as fraud. Unless you don't return mine I will take this further with the authorities due to the amount of money lost on that single plush. You've dragged this out too long and I'm tired of it. Giving me a broken plush really was the drop of the glass.

Have a good day,
Emfen

I'm just so tired of it all. I bought high quality yarn and materials that costed me 30$, then those 2 months I spent hardcore on making it. It doesn't add up at all.
As for her plush, the more i tinker with it, the more it break. So far I've had to sew both feet, the arms, the tail, the belly pattern, the stripes and parts of the face. And that is a lot of things to fix on it.

What if she demands her plush back then? Should I give it to her or keep it?

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
If she demands it back i would tell her it will be mailed to her as soon as you receive yours back IN PERFECT CONDITION. She is the one who cannot be trusted. Not you. And if she really does send it back, if it were me, I would rip out all the sewing I added to her plush and send it back as it was.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
What a mess  :(   It's to bad this could not just be over for you already.

I would not send the plush back under any circumastances, unless yours is returned first.  I would also let the authorities handle it from here on out and quit communicating with her.  I don't honestly think your going to get any further with her except to be more aggravated by the whole situation.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
What a nut! Bring in the authorities! This person needs to get what's coming!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

RedheadedBeauty

• Trade Count: (0)
Sorry you've been going through so much, hope it all works out and you get your item back.

I would love to see pictures of the plush you made. Do you have any? Sorry but I just had to ask.

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile

Already took photos of the damages and you know what? The parcel had tracking number. But she refused to provide it.

I'm sorry you had such a lousy experience!  This is totally unfair.  Just an FYI as a Canadian seller, though -
All Canadian parcels have those tracking numbers on them when they leave the country, but you can't track them online.  They are for customs only.  You have to pay for priority shipping to get a tracking number that the buyer can actually track, and it IS actually very expensive ($95.41 for tracking, $75 for just delivery confirmation) for a small parcel.

I know we're all upset here for what happened to Emfen, but the scammer was telling the truth about that part.  Also, the scammer is from Ottawa?!  Have you talked to police here?  It would be good to at least file a report.

Sorry Emfen, I hope you get the one you made back.

Offline Emfen

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
Also, the scammer is from Ottawa?!  Have you talked to police here?  It would be good to at least file a report.
No I have not I am a bit lost actually as I live in Sweden. I could use some extra help with that if someone is willing to hand me that information.

I would love to see pictures of the plush you made. Do you have any? Sorry but I just had to ask.
http://emfen.deviantart.com/art/Gabumon-Gabo-194995531
I worked really hard on this one, usually I never crochet items of this complicity but I wanted to challenge myself. I remember the back was a pain to make as usually crochet can only be made in one direction, but somehow I managed to reverse the stitches so it looked very pretty. Also the stripes was really hard to get right without messing up. I only bought high quality yarn to make this one and special ordered those pink eyes from a manufacturer, only the yarn it self costed me 78$ now that I calculated some of the cost.

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
I was just thinking, i hope she doesn't sabotage the plush if she does return it..

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Also, the scammer is from Ottawa?!  Have you talked to police here?  It would be good to at least file a report.
No I have not I am a bit lost actually as I live in Sweden. I could use some extra help with that if someone is willing to hand me that information.

Well, they have a website with contact info;
http://www.ottawapolice.ca/en/ContactOttawaPolice/ContactOttawaPolice.aspx

The phone number to report a theft is on the side.  I honeslty don't know if they'll be able to help you with something like this, but maybe they'll call her and file a report, and she'll take it more seriously.  Can you get her phone number with her address?

Offline Emfen

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
The phone number to report a theft is on the side.  I honeslty don't know if they'll be able to help you with something like this, but maybe they'll call her and file a report, and she'll take it more seriously.  Can you get her phone number with her address?
Got her full name and address but no number, does that help?

Post Merge: May 18, 2012, 05:33:26 AM

Love how you always end with "have a good day."
Gotta be polite in some way? I don't think I've used any bad language so far except when I told her that she was toasted but with the F-word. In PM that is.

I'm currently writing down any webpages that tells of her scamming so when I call I don't look like a fool when calling the authorities.

Edit:
This story never ends, does it?
http://thedigiport.com/forum/index.php?topic=9830.10;wap2 - Someone mentions mimi18hotty/vinsento7
And she owns a trade group over at dA!  :faint:

I don't know what to say actually. This is just ridiculous.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 05:51:30 AM by Emfen »

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
I hope this get resolved soon. Your plush looks beautiful in the pics, by the way.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal