collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1-G3 Styling Sundae Best Cocoberry for sale/any resonable offer! 2 days only!  (Read 616 times)

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
I'm really trying to save all my customs for pony fair, but seeing as how she's aready made her debut at the 2010 fair, I'd like to take offers on her or sell her outright for $65 shipped! I really need a quick sale to get some funds for gas next week. I commute 66 miles round trip to work and I'm not gonna make it to pay day, so any reasonable offer that can be paid in full with paypal will be accepted! Please don't make me put her on ebay! She will be listed monday night if no one is interested!
This is a  G3 styling pony, she's huge! Made from a Cherilee, she was fully painted. Her symbols were sculpted with apoxie sculpt. Her hair is original. She also won first place at pony fair in the Hasbro inspired class! She'll come with her ribbon if you'd like it. These photos were taken today, so you can see she's held up beautifully for 2 years:) She is signed "June 2010 by Wysteria, K.Tapia" under her front hoof. Thanks for looking!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

RedheadedBeauty

• Trade Count: (0)
Wow she's very beautiful! I'm sure you will have no problem selling her. Good luck!

Offline MLPlyte

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Crap! She's stunning! And one of my favorite ponies. :) You did a great job. I really hope she sells. I'd love to make an offer, I just can't justify the $65 at the moment.

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Really beautiful!

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
Thank you:) I really didn't know what to ask for her so I'm happy to entertain offers! She just needs a home:)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal