collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet! (Georgia, US)  (Read 20257 times)

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Southeast Pony Meet! (Georgia, US)
« Reply #375 on: September 16, 2012, 06:52:42 PM »
Vertefae: I will send it to you as soon as I get home tomorrow! :) Did it not reach you? D:

Iris Patch: Ahhhh don't be panicked! It's going to be a blast! :D

Scleonard: The fee is on the original post :) Cash at the door is very much preferred :) And there isn't a set end time ^^ the latest we can probably go is to 10 or so but if everyone is ready to wind down earlier we totally can :) Lastyear it was just cut wayyyy short and I wanted to make sure we had enough time this year! ^.^
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #376 on: September 16, 2012, 06:55:24 PM »
I get email on my phone and laptop, it got lost somewhere in between the two :)

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #377 on: September 17, 2012, 11:14:03 AM »
Ooh, another question. Does the clubhouse get WiFi? I am thinking I could bring my laptop so people can buy items through Paypal as an alternate option. No worries if it doesn't!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #378 on: September 17, 2012, 02:09:11 PM »
I'm honestly not sure! We never used the Internet there last year. If you really need it my house is literally right across the street and you could run over to make transactions there ^^

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #379 on: September 18, 2012, 05:37:14 AM »
Eeeheeeee Four more days!!!!! :frolic: I'm bringing lots to sell and trade. I prolly won't have much monies to spend unless I get a few sales, so I'm super happy that there will be so many other traders. I Love my Droid!! LOL Instant eBay Price-checker! :happy: And Paypal abilities, too! (Good idea, Iris!!) Using PayPal at the 2010 Fair was a life-saver!

Oooo, just look at all those exclamation marks. I'm definitely getting excited! hee hee

Would anyone have any serious interest in purchasing a Woosie Peg? I also have available custom by Sevenbelles, JoAnna, JPP, Creampuf and many more! I'll be happy to bring any of these customs if anyone wants them. (I hate shipping customs! XD ) Prices and Trade Values are listed.
http://mattman77.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-want-let-them-eat-cake-lol.html

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 18, 2012, 07:34:36 AM »
I sadly don't have a budget for customs, but wow, those wings on that Woosie peg are gorgeous!  :dribble:

I am getting so excited!  My ponies are all packed, and after doing some pre-planning with MNN and Apanda, I am even more excited and know it's going to be GREAT!  :frolic:
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #381 on: September 18, 2012, 07:43:13 AM »
Yeah! If there isn't Internet in the clubhouse maybe y'all could keep a log for those who do want to make Paypal transactions and can pop over to my house to make them :)

I also sadly don't have any money for a custom right now :(. I may ask you about a commission though! ;)

I can't wait! :frolic: I really hope these next 4 days go by fast :D

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 18, 2012, 08:17:22 AM »
I've got so much to do, so much to pack! I hope it's OK that I'm bringing non pony related stuff like MH dolls. I know this week is going to fly by because I'm going to be so busy :)
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 18, 2012, 03:32:24 PM »
I've got so much to do, so much to pack! I hope it's OK that I'm bringing non pony related stuff like MH dolls. I know this week is going to fly by because I'm going to be so busy :)

Last year there were non pony toys too- I'm sure you'll get some interest with MH dolls  :D
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Iris Patch

« Reply #384 on: September 18, 2012, 03:45:49 PM »
Sooo I think the serial numbers on the blind bags are both a blessing and a curse... it's great that people can find immediately which they're after, but... at WalMart, the entire bag of Wave 4's was the exact same pony. And we're talking a full box! O_O

At Toys R' Us, the box was overstuffed, but it was 80% the same thing, with only four varieties in total? I managed to find one wave one Applejack, and I went ahead and snagged the only kind of BB pony they had at Wal*Mart, which turns out to be Amethyst Star. Poor Amethyst! Apparently she is just the reject nobody wants. Either that, or the blind bag distribution is absurdly ridiculous and they're packing these things with only one variety per box. o_O

'S weird, man! What's worse is, I dunno when we'd get new stock in the stores, since the boxes are literally full of ponies. They're just all... the same ponies...

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #385 on: September 18, 2012, 04:00:16 PM »
Yeah bringing no pony stuff is just fine! :)

Oh wow, really? They were allllll the same pony? D: Now that is just crazy! Is there a chance that maybe they stopped changing the DCPIs? :0 I can't imagine they'd actually put all one pony in a box!

Alicat

« Reply #386 on: September 18, 2012, 04:57:55 PM »
ummm, whoopsie!! sounds like someone fell asleep on the packing line!

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #387 on: September 18, 2012, 05:35:57 PM »
I hope it's OK that I'm bringing non pony related stuff like MH dolls.

Yes, please bring all your Monster High stuff!! I'm sooo stuck on them atm!!! :frolic:

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #388 on: September 18, 2012, 05:39:28 PM »
Sooo I think the serial numbers on the blind bags are both a blessing and a curse... it's great that people can find immediately which they're after, but... at WalMart, the entire bag of Wave 4's was the exact same pony. And we're talking a full box! O_O

At Toys R' Us, the box was overstuffed, but it was 80% the same thing, with only four varieties in total? I managed to find one wave one Applejack, and I went ahead and snagged the only kind of BB pony they had at Wal*Mart, which turns out to be Amethyst Star. Poor Amethyst! Apparently she is just the reject nobody wants. Either that, or the blind bag distribution is absurdly ridiculous and they're packing these things with only one variety per box. o_O

'S weird, man! What's worse is, I dunno when we'd get new stock in the stores, since the boxes are literally full of ponies. They're just all... the same ponies...
woooow that is weird!
Good thing the box I bought had all 24 and no repeats!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 18, 2012, 08:52:32 PM »
We have tons of the Wave 3 and 4 blindbags at my walmart, each bin was overflowing. Being that Wave 3 seemed to pretty much skip my area I am thinking someone back there finally found the boxes because I could tell they were all hand stuffed lol. Unfortunately I won't be able to pick up extras for the meet, hit with some unexpected bills today so it's too expensive for me right now but if there is no luck at the meet I'd be happy to mail them to people later. 

And I hope you guys all like cheese fondue! Finished the set up tonight and think it's going to work out well! I made sure to get gluten-free products as well for dipping. It's made with a Mexican beer base for the record but it won't get anyone intoxicated :P

Post Merge: September 18, 2012, 08:55:42 PM

Wait... is there gluten in beer? Woop, scratch that then, will have to use white wine.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 08:56:18 PM by CapnChan »
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal