collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet! (Georgia, US)  (Read 20254 times)

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Southeast Pony Meet! (Georgia, US)
« Reply #345 on: September 12, 2012, 04:44:24 PM »
Eep, I haven't been getting replies for this! *kicks email*

17 sounds like a good lot of people, not too few, not too many. The table layout looks great! The admission fee sounds good too! I didn't see a reply to Renee's question, can the fee be sent via Paypal?

I can't believe it's so close ahhhhh!! I gotta get sewing and drawing @_@ Been so scatterbrained with all these projects I've been doing! If nothing else, I will have my extras from the Toys R' Us fan favorites pack for sale and a couple Pinkie Pie plushies for sale (one giant one I made, one "improved" Wal*Mart one).

Offline Mana_Mihara

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 12, 2012, 05:09:25 PM »
The set up for the tables looks great!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ManaMiharasCustoms

CypherRayne

« Reply #347 on: September 12, 2012, 07:29:12 PM »
Looks like a pretty good set up to me MNN! :D

CypherRayne: I have 3 adult Firefly's, one is bait though. How many are you looking for?

I only need one more, the bait one sounds good. Gotta look at money though. Things will be really tight next week, which means even coming i questionable at the moment.

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 12, 2012, 10:39:11 PM »
Ok, a question for everypony.  Do most people just trade at pony meets, or do they also sell and trade?  Do some people do one or the other?  I have never been to a pony meet before, and I'm not sure if I should price my stuff or just reserve it for trade.  I would prefer to trade because I don't think my ponies are worth a whole lot.

LizbethDawn

« Reply #349 on: September 13, 2012, 12:07:24 AM »
Ok, a question for everypony.  Do most people just trade at pony meets, or do they also sell and trade?  Do some people do one or the other?  I have never been to a pony meet before, and I'm not sure if I should price my stuff or just reserve it for trade.  I would prefer to trade because I don't think my ponies are worth a whole lot.

I don't have a lot to trade so I will personally be buying if there's something I want. Maybe get prices and have the option open to trade?

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 13, 2012, 05:04:19 AM »
I mostly sold last year, but I had everything priced and did do a few trades based on the prices I had on my ponies :) 
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Alicat

« Reply #351 on: September 13, 2012, 05:56:22 AM »
 yeah, mine will be priced, and will be open to trade as well. also , I must say that I am new to the pricing game, so if I am off, please let me know,  lol!

great looking set-up!!

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 13, 2012, 09:47:28 AM »

Last year, I sold and traded my ponies & bought and traded others ponies!  My prices were not firm and I was open to people buying several ponies and making a deal--same with trades.

And a general note to everyone coming to sell - bring dollar bills to make change! 

Also if you plan to mostly buy, bring a bag or box to carry your loot in!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 09:49:23 AM by apanda0622 »

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 13, 2012, 12:53:06 PM »

Last year, I sold and traded my ponies & bought and traded others ponies!  My prices were not firm and I was open to people buying several ponies and making a deal--same with trades.

And a general note to everyone coming to sell - bring dollar bills to make change! 

Also if you plan to mostly buy, bring a bag or box to carry your loot in!

Good advice, and I was totally going to forget to bring change for buyers :x

All my items are priced for the record but literally everything is open to trade, just ask :)

Btw all my pricing is based off eBay completed listings negating the shipping cost, so if anything seems off just let me know. I am leaving to teach in Mexico RIGHT after the meet, as you can imagine I need to push as much as I can.
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline Mana_Mihara

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 13, 2012, 01:34:49 PM »
I'm honestly not sure what to price alot of my ponies I'm bringing so I'm going to use completed eBay listings as a general guide, too. I don't have a ton of ponies I'm bringing -- some of every generation though and three or four customs I'm in the process of making if I finish them on time. Plus some Monster High dolls will be hitching a ride, too. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ManaMiharasCustoms

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #355 on: September 13, 2012, 02:23:53 PM »
Eep, I haven't been getting replies for this! *kicks email*

17 sounds like a good lot of people, not too few, not too many. The table layout looks great! The admission fee sounds good too! I didn't see a reply to Renee's question, can the fee be sent via Paypal?

I can't believe it's so close ahhhhh!! I gotta get sewing and drawing @_@ Been so scatterbrained with all these projects I've been doing! If nothing else, I will have my extras from the Toys R' Us fan favorites pack for sale and a couple Pinkie Pie plushies for sale (one giant one I made, one "improved" Wal*Mart one).

Oh goodness, I'm sorry! I must have looked over it >3< Just bring cash and pay when you arrive! :) I can't wait to see all of the goodies you bring! :heart:

As far as trading or selling, most everyone does both :) I did about 90% trades last year ^^ Everyone usually has all of their ponies priced but is open to trades as well :3 My prices will also be negotiable! I suck at pricing :drunk:

Thanks for the reminders, apanda! ;D

Anyone bringing European G2s or PP Lavender Lace and/or Sweet Lily? ;D

Also did everyone get the mass email I sent out with all of the info? ^.^
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 14, 2012, 07:44:32 AM »
I got the email. I'm so excited! *runs around flailing*

I'm bringing stuff mostly to trade, because I don't have much spending $$ at the moment. I have no clue as to pricing, though.
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Alicat

« Reply #357 on: September 14, 2012, 12:35:23 PM »
i got it too! thnks!!

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #358 on: September 15, 2012, 12:44:49 PM »
one week away!!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #359 on: September 15, 2012, 12:50:32 PM »
one week away!!

Sooooo excited! Apanda0622 and Brightglow are coming over today and we're gonna start getting stuff ready! ;D
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal