collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet! (Georgia, US)  (Read 20217 times)

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Interest in a meet in Georgia, US
« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2012, 07:45:31 PM »
I think a forum for the meet would be cool too :D
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2012, 09:51:09 AM »
Vertefae, are you going to Voodoo Fest in NOLA? I am so there this year!

We generally go to Voodoo Fest and Endless Night and sometimes the Anne Rice ball too

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2012, 08:07:20 AM »
Giving this a small bump :3 So far it looks like the meet is most likely going to be October 6th :)
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2012, 09:56:54 AM »
I'm really looking forward to it!
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2012, 12:30:35 PM »
Hey everyone! Ugh I haven't had much internet access so I don't think I have posted here yet, but I am definitely planning to come again. October 6th will work for me. :D Please keep updating on here -- I don't have a Facebook so I have no idea what plans are being made over in the facebook group. :(

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2012, 12:44:44 PM »
renee_chan: Ah me too! I can't wait to see everyone! :hug:

ringwraith10: Oh yay! I'm so glad you'll be able to come again! :hug: Don't worry! This thread gets updated more often than the FB group :3 I'll be getting a tally for tables and everything when it gets closer to the date ^^ Right now I'm mainly just figuring out what all to do at the meet and what time of the day to have it, and so on :3

If anyone has any ideas for games or activities for the meet let me know! Brightglowpony has already come up with some cute ones! :D

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 02, 2012, 12:50:10 PM »
Right now I'm mainly just figuring out what all to do at the meet and what time of the day to have it, and so on :3

If anyone has any ideas for games or activities for the meet let me know! Brightglowpony has already come up with some cute ones! :D

I will say that afternoon (like last time) will be better for me. I have moved since last year, and I'll be coming from farther away (though still not TOO far...). I expect that it will be about a 2-3 hour drive for me to get there.

I'm always bad at thinking of activities to do at gatherings. I still haven't found my old MLP board game (which makes me so sad!). I do still have all of the old TV show episodes on DVD, though, if we want to play that in the background or something. :D I even have MLP Tales on DVD now!

And OMG I am getting so excited about this. Thanks for hosting it again!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2012, 01:07:20 PM »
Right now I'm mainly just figuring out what all to do at the meet and what time of the day to have it, and so on :3

I will say that afternoon (like last time) will be better for me. I have moved since last year, and I'll be coming from farther away (though still not TOO far...). I expect that it will be about a 2-3 hour drive for me to get there.

I'm always bad at thinking of activities to do at gatherings. I still haven't found my old MLP board game (which makes me so sad!). I do still have all of the old TV show episodes on DVD, though, if we want to play that in the background or something. :D I even have MLP Tales on DVD now!

And OMG I am getting so excited about this. Thanks for hosting it again!

Yeah it'll definitely still be in noon-afternoonish :) I'm thinking of opening the doors at 12 and it'll be from 12-6 :) Omg MLP Tales!! Bring it!!!! Where did you get it?? I've been wanting it on DVD for forever now!  :biggrin:

And it's no problem, sweetie! I'm happy to do it! I love seeing everyone and chatting about the best thing ever- Ponies! :lovey:

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2012, 01:22:21 PM »
Well, pin the tail on the pony would be a good choice! And it would be cool of we had some sort of "most Southern custom" contest. Magnolia and pecan pie themed ponies come to mind.
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2012, 01:31:42 PM »
Yeah, we just might do that pin the tail on the pony! :3 And I would looove to have a custom contest, but I just have no idea how many people customize that are coming to the meet. Haha x'D I wish I did, but I still haven't gotten the guts to do it. x3 I would love to see magnolia and pecan pie ponies ;D

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2012, 01:35:10 PM »
Omg MLP Tales!! Bring it!!!! Where did you get it?? I've been wanting it on DVD for forever now!  :biggrin:

And it's no problem, sweetie! I'm happy to do it! I love seeing everyone and chatting about the best thing ever- Ponies! :lovey:

I got it back in September from the guy who runs this website: http://ontherunvideo.com/

I was going to make a post about it in the Arena but as far as I know he hasn't put it on his website yet... Basically he buys original reels of old unpublished TV shows and publishes them himself. I also got an original film-frame thingy (not sure what they're called) from the show! I'm totally going to bring that to the meet to show off. :D

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2012, 01:39:33 PM »
Omg MLP Tales!! Bring it!!!! Where did you get it?? I've been wanting it on DVD for forever now!  :biggrin:

I got it back in September from the guy who runs this website: http://ontherunvideo.com/

I was going to make a post about it in the Arena but as far as I know he hasn't put it on his website yet... Basically he buys original reels of old unpublished TV shows and publishes them himself. I also got an original film-frame thingy (not sure what they're called) from the show! I'm totally going to bring that to the meet to show off. :D

:faint: :faint: :faint:

Well....don't be surprised if you find that film frames missing.... -begins plotting- Haha
I would looove to see them! How much was it? I'll totally get one from him xD I went on the website but nothing is up yet :(

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 02, 2012, 01:48:06 PM »

:faint: :faint: :faint:

Well....don't be surprised if you find that film frames missing.... -begins plotting- Haha
I would looove to see them! How much was it? I'll totally get one from him xD I went on the website but nothing is up yet :(

Lol, I will have to watch it with an eagle eye then. ;) I paid $40 for the frame thing, but I wish I had had more money to buy more! I think he sold all of the ones that he had at Dragon*Con (which is where I bought that and the DVD). I don't remember how much the DVD set was... $20 maybe? It was a pretty standard DVD price. The website says that the store will re-open soon, so I guess they are doing some maintenance.

Also, question -- my friend Amy, who came with me last year, has two children who are interested in ponies (age 11 and 8, I believe, though they might have birthdays before the meet). Can they come with us, too? I don't think they will be a bother to anyone, and they're both so sweet and polite! I know we had a discussion about children last year and Amy had decided not to bring the kids, but I know they would want to come if they can. ;)

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #118 on: July 02, 2012, 08:53:32 PM »
Now that we have a date picked out and everything, I am sooo excited, it makes it feel more real to know it's coming up soon :D I gotta start sewing some plush to sell!

I am also interested in making some presents for the gang, will probably wait til a month out so I can know for sure who all is comin'. ^^

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2012, 09:27:56 PM »
Ringwraith: I hope it does! I really want MLP Tales! Haha x3 And about having kids there, that is a really hard thing to know :( If it was up to me, I would have no problem with her bringing her girls, which I'm sure are dolls. However some people aren't as comfortable having kids around their ponies :( We had kids last year and it was just fine, but I have no idea! It really just depends on how everyone else feels about it :) I will be sure to get that cleared up!

Iris Patch: Oh I can't wait to see your amazing plushies! ;D I am so excited as well and I still have the fair to go to! Lol x3 And that is so sweet of you to offer, darling! I know we'll definitely probably need to have some people bring in prize donations if they can afford it! x3 I'm hoping to have more games this year, which means more prizes to give away! Lol :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal