collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet! (Georgia, US)  (Read 19117 times)

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Southeast Pony Meet! (Georgia, US)
« Reply #405 on: September 21, 2012, 04:50:28 AM »
LOVE the buttons and rice krispies!!!!

It's TOMORROW!!!   :happy:  :frolic: :whoa:
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 21, 2012, 07:33:59 AM »
Love the buttons! I have a gold BB Applejack, too, and an Italian to contribute to the AJ army :)

My boss (who is also my stepdad) gave me some $$ for my trip. Which is weird because he thinks I'm kind of a freak for having more toys now than when I was a kid.

I'm getting off work early today. Got to pack the car, load up Mr. renee_chan's bike, and get on the road this afternoon. Can't wait to see everyone!
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 21, 2012, 08:38:57 AM »

I'm getting off work early today. Got to pack the car, load up Mr. renee_chan's bike, and get on the road this afternoon. Can't wait to see everyone!

Same! Tbh I am glad I won't be the only one hitting the road this early. I'll leave in an hour or so and hopefully get to my room around 6 :D

Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #408 on: September 21, 2012, 09:10:37 AM »
I am so excited! :) Sort of wish I had gotten a hotel room, but I only live like 2 hours away. So I just won't be staying too late ^^
all my stuff is packed! except my 'ponywear models' haha
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #409 on: September 21, 2012, 12:46:51 PM »
  All Yall drive careful, now!!! :hug: It would be fun to stay somewhere in town but I'm just an hour and a half away, so I'll just come and go tomorrow. I'll be there (hopefully) around 10:30 to help with anything and to get my tables set up. (And to have my hair done by the BFF and change into my lil' "short-on-time but still cute-n-cherry" cosplay. hee hee ) I have boys in tow to help me with getting everything in, thank goodness and then they'll scamper as soon as I let them go. LOL

Oh, boy!! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!! :happy: I'm running very short on time due to some morning delays and may not get the cupcakes baked; I should be able to get it done, but here's a head's up just in case!! If I don't I'll bring some Fresh veggie munchies and crunchies in tow in keeping with bringing a gf food. ;)

Is anypony at all interested in seeing reborn babydoll? She's not for sale so I'm on the fence on whether or not to bring her. I know a lot of people think reborns are creepy, so I won't bring her if anyone is freaked out by dolls that look like real babies! XD But, I love them personally and would love to show her off if anyone would like to see her. Here she is, http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/006/b/2/lucy__s_birth_announcement_by_wylf-d36hych.jpg

If anyone would like to see her, let me know! :) I'm also bringing a couple of resin dolls if anyone would like to see them, but they'll kind of be "under wraps" as I won't have them on display during the meet. ;)

I'm back to packing and will check the thread again a bit later!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #410 on: September 21, 2012, 12:52:46 PM »
lol kCherry, I am one of those that think reborns are creepy...I'm so glad you asked! I would love to see your BJDs though!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 21, 2012, 01:05:57 PM »
lol kCherry, I am one of those that think reborns are creepy...I'm so glad you asked! I would love to see your BJDs though!

Ahhhh ha ha ha!! I do try to be considerate with art that is 'alternative!' I really, really dislike gory art and always appreciate a warning. XD I'll just leave her at home; it'll save me that much room! LOL

I'll be bringing two BJDs, one tiny Bobobie girl  (points to her avvie) that I'll prolly carry around with me in a pocket or something. :silly: But, my big AoD girl will be at my table in her box as she's only just arrived at my home, is a bit of a tlc project and is still half nakie without even any hair! :yikes:
*haz a shock
I'll be happy to show her to anyone who'd like to see her and knows she's there! :ninja:

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #412 on: September 21, 2012, 01:17:34 PM »
Alicat: I loooooove pita chips! :3 spreadable cheese sounds wonderful!

CapnChan: Oh my gosh the buttons are SO cute! I can't wait to get mine! ;D Also, LOVE the faces on the rice krispies! Haha You are so amazing for making all this food! :D Have a safe drive on the way down my dear! :D I will be driving down myself in a hour or so ^^

Renee_chan: have a safe drive and I can't wait to see you! :D

Eternia: Make sure those models are nice and comfy! We can't have them being grouchy at the meet ;D

kCherry: Can't wait to see you, sweetie! ^^ Veggies would be awesome! We need some healthy snacks. Lol :) I also kind of think they a tad scary, but I do love BJDs! :3 I would love to see them! ^^ I know you'll look adorable!

Okay, guys! I will be making a stop to the dollar store to get balloons for the sign so it'll be nice and obvious! Lol And everyone be sure to bring your cameras! And want lists if you have them! I really hope the lady has no delays putting the key out so I can get in the club house a 10! Also, if anyone is interested I totally want to watch some pony episodes at the end of the meet at my house and maybe even go out for drinks if there's time and everyone isn't too tired ;D Let me know if you want to do any of that! :3
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 21, 2012, 01:40:49 PM »
And I got a little dorky with the rice krispies, can't wait to see you ladies!

I totally missed this post and just had to say "AWESOME!!!!!" :silly: I Love It!!!

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 21, 2012, 03:03:15 PM »
Cherry- I personally have never cared for dolls, but other people may want to see her :)

Drive safe everyone!!!
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #415 on: September 21, 2012, 07:10:03 PM »
Oh my gosh ahhhhhh tomorrow!!!!!!!

I finished my hu-FREAKING-mongous Pinkie Pie plushie... I think I went overboard on the size, you will see tomorrow!! There was a lot of cursing and grunting this morning when I was trying to finish her up, haha.

The snackies sound great, I'm about to start the dough for the cookies i'm bringin'! I cleaned out my WalMart of blind bags, not a duplicate among them, and a lot of things people want :D So that was a great success.

I only live 30 minutes away from the meet, I feel really lucky in that regard! :D

Cartoons and/or drinks after sound great!

I'll have my sketchbook if any artsy folks want to do sketch trades or anythin' :3

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #416 on: September 21, 2012, 08:12:59 PM »
Oh my gosh ahhhhhh tomorrow!!!!!!!

I finished my hu-FREAKING-mongous Pinkie Pie plushie... I think I went overboard on the size, you will see tomorrow!! There was a lot of cursing and grunting this morning when I was trying to finish her up, haha.

The snackies sound great, I'm about to start the dough for the cookies i'm bringin'! I cleaned out my WalMart of blind bags, not a duplicate among them, and a lot of things people want :D So that was a great success.

I only live 30 minutes away from the meet, I feel really lucky in that regard! :D

Cartoons and/or drinks after sound great!

I'll have my sketchbook if any artsy folks want to do sketch trades or anythin' :3
Oh my gosh I can't wait to see your Pinkie!!! She sounds amazing! :D And I would totally love to do a sketch trade or two! I'm bringing my binder with artwork I've gotten from trades and gifts and I would love to add to it! :heart: I looooove pony art! ;D So any of you other artsy folks be sure to bring your drawing supplies if you wanna trade! ^.^

TOMORROW YOU GUYS!!
And since I was dumb and forgot to send my number with the info email x-x I'll put it up here temporarily so anyone can contact me that needs to! I'll take it down once the meet gets going :)

Spoiler
404-202-2045

I'm so pumped! :frolic: I can't wait to see everyone! :heart:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 08:15:01 PM by MonstarNomNom »
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Alicat

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #417 on: September 21, 2012, 08:22:23 PM »
hi guys!! Made it to Marietta, whoot! I am sooo excited!! AJ italian!! yay!

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 21, 2012, 10:11:15 PM »
I am here! And exhausted, got here around 10 pm and checking in was a nightmare, took about 45 minutes because the clerk was no where to be found. I've decked out my hotel room in all my pony garb though so it's pretty fun :> I can't wait for watching some episodes and trying everyones delicious snacks. I am all for going out and having drinks as well, I've always wanted to "get down" with my pony friends :3 but if I did that I'll mostly likely need a place to crash, otherwise I still think it's a good idea, I'll just be sober.

I am glad we'll have plenty of food! The only thing I can't seem to find is GF bread, everything else is GF though but bread is typically eaten with cheese fondue so unless I can find some I'll only have regular bread, didn't want anyone to miss out but there are tons else to dip with and fill up on :)

I'll be up attempting to clean all night, but most likely pass out soon. Can't wait to see you all! And snuggle that huge Pinkie Pie ;)
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 22, 2012, 04:25:54 AM »
The only thing I can't seem to find is GF bread, everything else is GF though but bread is typically eaten with cheese fondue so unless I can find some I'll only have regular bread, didn't want anyone to miss out but there are tons else to dip with and fill up on :)

Got ya covered, babe!! :hug:

Ooooo, I'll bring some artsy stuff, too! I love art trades!!! :lovey: Good idea, Ladies!!

All packed up and leaving in just a couple of short hours!!! Don't look for teh big, fluffy, orange pony in the back of the shot here, but everything else is coming with me!! Yayyy!! I'm so excited!!! :frolic:

I might be a little later than I anticipated, but I'll still be there no later than 11-11:30ish to get set up. Can't wait to see you all again!!!! :tackleglomp:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal