collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Tarnish to Treasure: Baby Moondancer Custom Restore Project  (Read 9457 times)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Re: Tarnish to Treasure: Baby Moondancer Custom Restore Project
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2012, 04:37:36 PM »
OMG I fell in love with your BabY Moondancer!!!! I love the mystic pink colour, I might actually give it a go myself. Just a question, is the Saran hair harder to style??
This one was harder to style because I really couldn't use hot water with it and it was shorter than I had expected (I had gotten it from another user here so it wasn't a full hank)

Was that moth larvae??

If that was maggots I would have DIED

Bugs don't bother me, I've had pet scorpions and tarantulas.... but maggots FREAK me out :(

My dad left his bait box on the floor in the kitchen after he went fishing and I knocked it over and got maggots all over my feet... terrified ever since!

That transformation is amazing, and the thermal hair is an awesome touch and really suits her!
I'm not sure what kind it was, all I know is that the buggy that had them had only one way it since the neck glue was still sealed XD

You, my dear, are amazing. Not only did you make her look brand new, but you also managed to get rid of those bugs. If that were me, I'd panic and never touch that pony again. I salute you and your awesomeness. :)
Thanks ^^; It wasn't so hard... water pretty much cleared them out XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal