collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Elder Scrolls series  (Read 1117 times)

xXCosmicBurstXx

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Elder Scrolls series
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 08:06:44 AM »
I'm currently playing Oblivion. I just finished all the guild storylines. I think I'm going to finish all the sidequests before playing through the main storyline. I love Oblivion's character creation system. I'm one of those geeks that carefully managed leveling up abilities. I managed to max out my characters stats by level 25. I love exploring the world. I also like exploring the different kinds of dungeons. I like wearing the Gray Fox's helmet. The other townspeople's reactions are so funny. Plus I like running away from the guards. Personally, I hate it when people judge a game by its graphics. =/

Moondancer115

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 08:19:21 AM »
I'm currently playing Oblivion. I just finished all the guild storylines. I think I'm going to finish all the sidequests before playing through the main storyline. I love Oblivion's character creation system. I'm one of those geeks that carefully managed leveling up abilities. I managed to max out my characters stats by level 25. I love exploring the world. I also like exploring the different kinds of dungeons. I like wearing the Gray Fox's helmet. The other townspeople's reactions are so funny. Plus I like running away from the guards. Personally, I hate it when people judge a game by its graphics. =/

So true! Maybe the graphics are not a great ac Skyrim in Oblivion, but the story line is amazing :lovey:

Sorry this is my third reply already, but I am.so excited I can finally talk with people who like the game to :blush:

Offline Faerie-StarV

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2012, 10:39:10 AM »
My brother introduced me to Morrowind on PC and I fell in love with that game. X3 Since then, I've became a fan of the series and trying to finish up Oblivion since I'm busy leveling up before doing the main quest(I need to head to Weyon Peiry to find the last emperor's son and give the amulet to him). Right now, I'm doing a Mages Guild quest and about ready to fight King of Worms. I want to finish up my Fighter's Guild and join the Thieves Guild.

I've seen the gameplay of Skyrim and it looks fun. Dragons are awesome. I would have bought the game but it's too expensive so I'm waiting for the prices to go down.

My brother played Arena before long ago and wasn't too crazy about the game. I wanted to play that game and Daggerfall too since I like playing old games.

I always make my character female Breton and named her Faerie. I always loved to explore other areas, collecting random stuff, selling it, stealing items, and so forth. :3

Offline EStRanger

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2012, 11:18:14 PM »
I couldn't get Daggerfall to work with the DOSBox emulator though, so it still remains unplayed. Bummer.

I really wish Bethesda would recode Daggerfall so that it will run properly on modern computers. I know some fans are working on recoding it, but progress is slow! Want to play all the Elder Scrolls games, darnit!
Don't look for me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal