collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who ran Pony Clue at last years fair?  (Read 603 times)

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
Who ran Pony Clue at last years fair?
« on: April 22, 2012, 10:09:03 AM »
Who was it that was running the Pony Clue at last years fair? I remember that they had a couple of little girls who were running around, trying to sell pictures they colored in.  They offered some to me and I declined.  What I didn't realize until their mother told me later was that they were trying to make money to buy my chocolates.  I don't remember how I responded, but I'm afraid I may have come off as rude.

I'm very sorry if I may have offended or lessened those adorable girls pony fair experience.  I had lost my job the month earlier and was more concerned with making money at the fair to help pay the bills (and the whole expense of even going to the fair!) than with thinking of others. I honestly love seeing creativity and entrepreneurial desire in children and usually try to help encourage it whenever possible. I'm afraid I fell quite short in that last year and would like to correct it now.

Would whoever that was please send me a PM?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Who ran Pony Clue at last years fair?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 03:29:39 PM »
I hope you manage to track them down Eskara...real life [even in a pony situation] can be stressful! Thats great that you are trying to track down the right person...hopefully its not as you remember it but no harm in asking!

I ll bump this up for you...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline princessmaker

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Who ran Pony Clue at last years fair?
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 04:39:50 AM »
I'm the mother of one of thse girls. I did contact the other mom (the one who ran Clue at the table,) and I will be PMing you myself in a bit.

We all have times when we can be short with others without really meaning to be.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal