collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MY OWN MLP WEDDINGS-(To celebrate the season finale...Coming soon pics)  (Read 921 times)

Flutter_Valley

• Trade Count: (0)
Yes you heard it from me first ...im going to hold my own mlp wedding of my own, i have so many wonderful ponies and cute couples that ive descide to celebrate the season final ill make one giant mlp custom multiple wedding of my own ive already got the decorations and all the mlp guest here along with a few other unlikely guests too.

Princess Luna , Celestia and Nightmare Moon will also be attending alongside all my other mlp collection.

My venue will be Custom Kingdom i made ill be posting pics of my wedding and all the fun.
This probably seems like a really silly idea but what better way to celebrate then throwing your own mlp wedding XD
Sadly not all my customs will be able to have there wedding as im still waiting for there partner ...but ill do more wedding pics for them too when i get them.

MUST SEE Wedding of the year Shining Armour and Princess Candance ... Cant wait to watch it XD

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
That's an excellent idea, perfect for this special day!  Who is getting married at your wedding?  :D  I think I need to grab my Bride pony for the wedding special ^_^  And cake.  Just a li'l.  ^_^

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
Sounds like fun! :)
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Candy_Bang

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Have a happy, colourful day! <3
    • View Profile
    • Looking for WaePonies on Facebook?
Sounds brilliant, please post LOADS of pics  :happy:
I'm in search of my childhood Princess Serena/ Aquamarine with blue and gold tinsel. Have you seen her? <3

WIP Wish List here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298148.msg227145.html#msg227145

WaePonies! Please like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WaePonies

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
Cute idea! Can't wait to see pics :)

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
I was going to make my ponies wingcaps and horn snuggies and the earth dresses but I lose the material :x
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal