collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's the latest pony or MLP item you bought?  (Read 64276 times)

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What's the latest pony or MLP item you bought?
« Reply #375 on: June 21, 2012, 06:35:06 PM »
Hubby just got G4 Diamond Rose for me.

I wish her cutie mark was a rose made of diamond. It would make more sense and be way prettier. Still, she's so pretty.

Oh that would have been a much more adorable and logical symbol!
Her name, based on her actual appearance, should really be Rose-(coloured!) Diamond. :P sigh!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

Wilford B Wolf

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #376 on: June 21, 2012, 06:38:26 PM »
2 days ago....
FS celestia and luna, blind bag puzzle house twi, wedding twi(french box), a mess of 11 randoms from value village, aj and her truck(french box), flower fillies(french box), ajs barn(french box)

today
clearanced sparkle celestia/luna combined pack, large and small castle set of accesorys(luna twi pinkie and starbeam) CMC flower fillies english box(planning to take the english box with me to everfree)

Gonzo

« Reply #377 on: June 21, 2012, 07:41:32 PM »
Pre-ordered Sunny Rays from ToyWiz after seeing that she was a dollar cheaper; unfortunately, the shipping was $6. x.x At least I don't have to worry about not finding her on the shelves. (Lyra and Trixie are still sold out, BTW)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 22, 2012, 01:55:18 AM »
Hubby just got G4 Diamond Rose for me.

I wish her cutie mark was a rose made of diamond. It would make more sense and be way prettier. Still, she's so pretty.

Oh that would have been a much more adorable and logical symbol!
Her name, based on her actual appearance, should really be Rose-(coloured!) Diamond. :P sigh!

That makes her sound as though she should be in Dallas or Dynasty....starring Mary Smith as "ROSE DIAMOND" *insert Dallas theme tune here*
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #379 on: June 22, 2012, 10:43:47 AM »
Got these three lovely ladies from my cousin today! I went shopping with her and she asked me: ''Hey is there anything you want?'' So I jokingly said: ''I want food... and ponies''.

She agreed to get me a pony, as long as it isn't too expensive. I noticed the wave4 blindbags and got all jumpy, haha. She told me to randomly stir my hand inside the box and when she said stop, I had to take one. But I got two.. xD

She told me to come along and just take them. We made a bet that if I guessed right what was inside, I would get another pony! So here I am with three blindbag ponies~

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:43:40 PM by hathorcat »

Offline assassin_kitty

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 22, 2012, 11:00:15 AM »
My last purchase was this girl......

another pretty custom for my collection!

Offline Meru-desu

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.co.uk/merudesu
« Reply #381 on: June 22, 2012, 11:36:41 AM »
Barnacle's brush :silly:

'Not all those who wander are lost' - J.R.R.Tolvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
kien

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 22, 2012, 03:16:13 PM »
My last pony purchase was the FS Luna & Celestia set from Target I picked up for a trade with another member. And before that, the last one I bought was a Feathermay, again, not for myself, but to be used in a trade with another member here. Um, I think the last MLP item I bought for myself was Diamond Rose & Cherry Pie. And it's been quite awhile. I hope new stuff starts popping up in stores soon.

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #383 on: June 22, 2012, 06:42:33 PM »
The Flower Fillies set showed up in Toys R Us and my lovely husband picked it up for me.  Now I have duplicate fillies to mod :)

rainbowstars

« Reply #384 on: June 22, 2012, 07:18:14 PM »
coinoperated-  Congrats!  We've been awaiting any of the wedding ponies around here.  It's a drive to get to a toys r' us, although my husband does drive by one every day practically...don't know if I can talk him into going for me tho. 

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #385 on: June 22, 2012, 07:58:33 PM »
coinoperated-  Congrats!  We've been awaiting any of the wedding ponies around here.  It's a drive to get to a toys r' us, although my husband does drive by one every day practically...don't know if I can talk him into going for me tho. 

I generally need to describe the pony I'm looking for, or give him the name, otherwise he's got no idea what to get me.  Most times I only send him in to buy baits to mod, so I'm able to tell him "I need a unicorn".  Occasionally I'll ask my mother to pick up something for me from the Walmart she works at, and I have to refer to them as "babies", since I'm pretty sure she sees the g4s as the children of the g1s I had as a kid.

rainbowstars

« Reply #386 on: June 23, 2012, 05:26:39 AM »

I generally need to describe the pony I'm looking for, or give him the name, otherwise he's got no idea what to get me.  Most times I only send him in to buy baits to mod, so I'm able to tell him "I need a unicorn".  Occasionally I'll ask my mother to pick up something for me from the Walmart she works at, and I have to refer to them as "babies", since I'm pretty sure she sees the g4s as the children of the g1s I had as a kid.

Oh, babies, that is funny  :biggrin:.  My mom is mostly up on it if I want her to get me something.  She lives 6 hrs away, but I send her pics and links and repeat the name over and over.  She won't stop calling Fluttershy, "Shutterfly" tho :P

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #387 on: June 23, 2012, 07:05:03 AM »
US Sparkle World July 2012 and UK Sparkle World #139. No new ponies since the FS Luna and Celestia.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Rainbow Revolver

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • An actual dog!!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #388 on: June 24, 2012, 01:01:44 AM »
Another set of wave one blind bag glitter ponies. I'm a pro at finding them. ;3

3DS Friend Code: 0619-4155-8870

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #389 on: June 24, 2012, 01:05:46 AM »
Found a G1 Cotton Candy Pomander in a charity shop and then found G3 Desert Blossom at a carboot last week :D

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal