collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's the latest pony or MLP item you bought?  (Read 64170 times)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
Re: What's the latest pony or MLP item you bought?
« Reply #675 on: August 08, 2012, 06:42:42 PM »
I found the 2013 FiM calendar at my nearby Dollar Tree today. Can't wait to use it for next year! xD

Woah! Thats forward selling!!

I feel silly asking this, but what's "forward selling"?

:) I think it just means that it's very early to be selling a calendar for next year, so it's kind of... anticipatory, I guess? Getting them out there nice and early! That having been said, I'll be keeping my eye out for these!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Flutterwonder13

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #676 on: August 08, 2012, 06:45:17 PM »
A G4 Diamond Rose that was turned into my OC, Storm Feather! I painted her grey and put in electric blue hair...but her wings are chipping! :cry: I'm in Atlantis right now (I brought her with me because reasons :blush:) so the first thing I'm going to do at home is repaint and reseal her.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: August 08, 2012, 06:56:43 PM »

:) I think it just means that it's very early to be selling a calendar for next year, so it's kind of... anticipatory, I guess? Getting them out there nice and early! That having been said, I'll be keeping my eye out for these!

Ah, I see! I did think it was a bit early to sell 2013 calendars as well! xD  I usually don't see them until around late September or early-mid October. My Dollar Tree had about...at least ten of the MLP ones, if not a bit more. I wouldn't have known about the calendars being out if one of my friends hadn't mentioned seeing them there last week. o.o
I hope you manage to find them! I'm trying not to open it yet. xD I do like that Luna is actually one of the calendar images. 
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #678 on: August 08, 2012, 07:40:44 PM »
Just got my paws on the Collector set from TRU!  I may not be keeping all of them, but I love Nightmare Moon especially.  Thinking of selling Flower Wishes and Lemony Gems though. :)

Takoto

« Reply #679 on: August 08, 2012, 07:42:48 PM »
G4 Applejack for customizing.

Also recently my Mum gave me money to buy Diamond Rose and Cherry Pie, and put them away for my birthday next week xD

Bronley

« Reply #680 on: August 09, 2012, 01:32:49 AM »
Could someone with the Family Dollar 2013 Calendar post the UPC please? (And whatever code it calls it on your receipt, if different.) I want to try calling around a bit before driving.

Got these tonight:
Found the new endcap with free posters:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Posters at home:

Found a Target with the new girls:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: August 09, 2012, 06:40:42 AM »

Ah, I see! I did think it was a bit early to sell 2013 calendars as well! xD  I usually don't see them until around late September or early-mid October. My Dollar Tree had about...at least ten of the MLP ones, if not a bit more. I wouldn't have known about the calendars being out if one of my friends hadn't mentioned seeing them there last week. o.o
I hope you manage to find them! I'm trying not to open it yet. xD I do like that Luna is actually one of the calendar images. 

Yup - its just when retailers or suppliers hit shelves with an item earlier than its expected sales season :) Calendar manufacturers are notorious for trying to get a jump on one another though so its maybe as not as much a surprise with them as it would be to see boxes of "Snow in a Can" in mud July :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: August 09, 2012, 09:03:08 AM »
Could someone with the Family Dollar 2013 Calendar post the UPC please? (And whatever code it calls it on your receipt, if different.) I want to try calling around a bit before driving.

I'm not sure on how to find the UPC on the calendar. I looked at my receipt from Dollar Tree, and it didn't have a code for the calender -  it just called them "2013 Calenday MLPony", or something like that. :(

Bronley

« Reply #683 on: August 09, 2012, 09:30:29 AM »

I'm not sure on how to find the UPC on the calendar. I looked at my receipt from Dollar Tree, and it didn't have a code for the calender -  it just called them "2013 Calenday MLPony", or something like that. :(
The UPC is the number under the bar code, probably on the bottom of the front or back. Should be 12 or 13 characters long. And the receipt usually has a number on the same line as the text description: that would be the inventory number (which may match the UPC).[/img]

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 09, 2012, 09:35:39 AM »
The UPC is the number under the bar code, probably on the bottom of the front or back. Should be 12 or 13 characters long. And the receipt usually has a number on the same line as the text description: that would be the inventory number (which may match the UPC).[/img]
I think it's 7 88958 14114 2 . Is that the number you mean? It was kinda on the bottom part of the bar code itself.

The receipt didn't have any number for the calendar, excluding the price. :(

Bronley

« Reply #685 on: August 09, 2012, 11:55:08 AM »
I think it's 7 88958 14114 2 . Is that the number you mean? It was kinda on the bottom part of the bar code itself.

Yup, that is the number I meant. I called my local Dollar Tree (note I accidentally said Family Dollar before) and asked and they found it in the back (not yet put out), and confirmed it is the same item with that UPC. Thanks!

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #686 on: August 09, 2012, 11:58:34 AM »

Yup, that is the number I meant. I called my local Dollar Tree (note I accidentally said Family Dollar before) and asked and they found it in the back (not yet put out), and confirmed it is the same item with that UPC. Thanks!

they are on amazon too.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: August 09, 2012, 12:00:01 PM »

No problem! :D Happy to hear that your store had the calendars in!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: August 09, 2012, 01:34:56 PM »
My beautiful new girl. I've been waiting for her. She's so gorgeous.

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: August 09, 2012, 02:10:59 PM »
She is gorgeous dxgirly! Just how Celestia should look!

My newest addition to my G1 book collection arrived in the post today and straight away become my favourite...it is a lift-the-flap book called "Where is Cuddles?"

Shooby-doo! Shoo, shooby-doo!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal