collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files: Any fans?  (Read 1951 times)

Offline ThriftyPony

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Fakie Hideout - Fakie ID Guide & More
Re: Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files: Any fans?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 10:28:56 PM »
I watch the show but it's not my favorite. I think sometimes the experiments they do to try and debunk things are a little silly - like recreating things in a way to proove it was a hoax but in a manner that was just a ridiculous way to hoax things. Like using firecrackers to break glasses - people would notice firecrackers. But I still watch it.

I LOVE Destination Truth and Ghost Adventures. I sometimes wondered if Ghost Adventures was faked, but I just watched the episode where they investigated a friend's house -- his daughter had died 7 years previous. People were actually crying and hurt, and I don't think they'd be so audacious to fake the EVPs with such a painful situation. Made me cry. Finding Bigfoot is kind of boring because they never ever find anything, but that's how the cookie crumbles I guess.

Obscuria

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 03:12:25 AM »
I find Destination Truth superior in every way, and not just because I have a soft spot for Josh Gates, he's epic, I love him, but they really do go to far flung places and do their best by talking to locals and really getting out there in the thic of it.

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2012, 05:09:32 AM »
Oh yeah I forgot about ghost adventures! I am addicted to that show too, my husbands not such a big fan of the ghost shows though so I usually only get to watch it during the day now. Its so much better then ghost hunters though.
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 02:14:13 PM »
Fact or Faked and Destination Truth are two of my favourites  ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal