collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Name the Baby Pony Competition!*Winners: Pick a Prize!! a PM is waiting!*  (Read 30433 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Yay Cubby!! :cheer:  :frolic:  :happy:  I am sooo glad you like your prizes! and its awesome to hear that teh international parcels are starting to show up  :squee:   :bigups:  LOL Banana Surprise looks cute in that outfit! maaaybe she needs the brim of her hat turning up though if she wants to see where she's going :lol: 

Man, you guys are really building the anticipation on how hard this prize is gonna be once it arrives, heh ^^;

*giggles* Oh well... since you won first place I wrapped yours extra good  ;)  :accomplished:   :angel:  :good:  :devious:  *runs fast*!   :silly:   :bolt:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
Man, you guys are really building the anticipation on how hard this prize is gonna be once it arrives, heh ^^;
*giggles* Oh well... since you won first place I wrapped yours extra good  ;)  :accomplished:   :angel:  :good:  :devious:  *runs fast*!   :silly:   :bolt:

:lmao:

...^^;
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Heheh yes I agree about seeing.  XD  And this is the UK set too!  : D  Ours was slightly different...I think the adult one was even made differently.  Yay!

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
Ringlets, let me start off by saying THANK YOU!  I love my gifts!  But before I say what I got, here are some pics! 

My lovely box, brought up from the mailbox, looking...not so easy to get into. 
Sorry hun! I removed the pic because the addresses were showing :hug:

And here is DH trying to get in it for me, since I nearly took off a finger trying to use the scissors..  >.>  I'm not entirely graceful with anything that has a sharp edge.  xD 

And the box finally opened!  Yay!  What lovely wrapping paper!

And I opened it to find...  Sweetie Belle!  My very first 3.5!  =D  Yay!  And what is this?  Something else?  O.O  It's the lovely Meadowbrook!  i normally don't like yellow, but I am a sucker for yellow ponies.  Thank you so much Ringlets!! 

« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 06:30:58 PM by Oneleo1 »

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
OMG I got mine!!! Pics time~! Sorry I took so many pictures, I was really excited xD I've never received a package from out of the country before!

I knew when the post lady handed it to me that it was from you thanks to all that tape xD

omg seriously it was like a tape shell! haha.

Even the packing peanuts are festive!!

Present!!!!!!

Yes yes YES! I'm so happy!! Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle!

Lookin' fly with that box hair, lol.

Thank you SO much, Ringlets! I've been so down in the dumps and crappy the last few days thanks to a lot of bad things, but this really made my week! I have wanted Apple Bloom forever, and the no-bangs Sweetie Belle since I recently got the bangs one from Ren-Ren xD Now I just need no-bangs Twilight, and both bangs/no bangs Rainbow Dash.... and whatever other ponies I'm forgetting that I don't have lol.

I'm also totally saving their box because it's got all the different languages on it and it's just so cool xD

Thank you again! This is too awesome! They're going to get their hair washed and prettied and then I think I'm finally ready for a new brag post for all the ponies I have gotten lately. I keep meaning to post one and then getting new ponies!!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
:o! Meadowbrook is so lovely<3. And that packaging... man... I think I'll have my fiance work on that >____>;

I'm starting to get super anxious that I haven't gotten mine yet /flails. I'm sure it's me just being over paranoid... but I guess with how my luck has been lately it's kinda warranted. Here's to hoping that tomorrow mine shows up.. good thing we have stuff to hand off to the mail lady to warrant us waiting outside (don't want the package flung over the fence after all).

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Ooo cool!  Congrats!  : D  Glad you guys got yours too!

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Yay!!! moooore parcels arrived !!! Woohoo!! :frolic:  :cheer:  :happy:   I'm really happy you like your prizes too!!! :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:    Love all the piccies!!!!!! :squee:  ( *and has a LOL @ the effort it took to fight your way in there!!!  :lmao:  :P  :silly:  * ) 
Icicle please dont worry :hug:  I'm sure yours will show up safely as well - its just that international mail arrival times are unpredictible and can vary a lot  ;)  Yours isnt the last parcel to arrive .

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
I know international mail can be.. wat, my fiance and I order from overseas enough xD. I just worry because here in Florida seems to almost be a mail dead zone.. and I don't trust my post office worth a damn  :stressed: . They throw packages over the fence, don't bother to let us know when they have a package that needs to be signed for (once the mail lady had the 'we missed you' slip out, in her hand, before she got to our mail box.. thankfully we were going outside to check said mailbox).. and just bleh. I know I'm being overly paranoid.. xD... it's the worst trait about me! I'm sure my package will be here before the week is out and I'll just stare that these posts going "Icy... you are a a worry wart, stop it. Stop it now"  :silly:

Edit: Eeeee! I got mine today~! My mail lady put it on top of the mail box, outside of our fence :| ! But everything inside was fine~ I'll have some pictures in a bit, teehee.

Edit 2: Picture tiiiiime.

Sorry, the addy was showing so I removed the pic! OL1

Ohhh.. what is this? o 3o;/

Eeeee, time to bust in!

Oh, thank you Snake Eyes!

"........" (That's Snake Eyes for "...more to get through....?"

Morning Glory! Eeeeee~! My first G2 as well, I am so happy I don't even.

And wait.. what is this?!

A lovely G3 fakie! She is so convincing.. though her poor hair is a bit thin. I think I might rehair her when I have a bit of cash/motivation.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 01:14:25 PM by Oneleo1 »

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
Awww, Ringlets packed these ponies so nicely! Congrats to all the winners on getting such pretty ponies. :cheer:
...Lmao Snake Eyes... xD
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Yes.. xD! My darling fiance wanted to have some fun :3c! And they are packed so well! I am so surprised I found an area to get my scissors into to get it open, and even then I could only get a slit to slip the box out xD.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
You can never be too careful with shipping overseas. Tape abuse is the right way to handle it! That's why packing tape never lasts in this house...  I actually have to go buy more later today.  :lookround:

See, you worried for nothing! c: :heart:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
lol, I had to use my super sharp pocket knife (as seen in my pictures haha) to cut through the tape on mine. Also, yay! That G2 is so pretty!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Snake Eyes...  LOL

That's awesome!  : D

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
hey!!! thats cheating Icicle!! you totally had help there   :silly:   LOL @ snake eyes!!  love it!!!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
and yay!!!! I'm glad the parcel arrived  safely  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:   .....it was left on the mailbox outside the fence though??!!  :blink:  :whoa:  :crazy:  eesh! ....and there was me thinkin' that  our posties were a bit dodgy handling the parcels  sometimes :faint:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal