collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Alert: missbrownsboy2011/josieannclaringbull2012/jroberts0604/firstfamilyholiday  (Read 12068 times)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
If she has not responded, you also have the option of opening an Item Not As Decribed case.  But they will most likely have you return the pony for a full refund and it will be dragged out even longer.

I would send another message and put Urgent Response.  And politely explain to her that you are rather dissappointed in the pony and lack of communication.  Do not mention anything about leaving her negative feedback or anything remotely close to do with feedback.  She can report you.  And if she then refuses to respond again, I would most certainly leave appropriate feedback. 
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
I wouldn't hold your breathe for a reply - I purchased a pony last year from this seller and they set me the wrong one. I PMd etc etc but they still didn't get back to me. The pony they sent me wasn't one I had though, so I wasn't too fussed about sending it back. I did leave some honest negative feedback though.

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

hikari_amaya

• Trade Count: (0)
I attempted to open a case, she doesnt except returns :( So I'm just tired of her ignoring me and just going to leave a Negative.

Post Merge: May 21, 2012, 02:09:17 PM

Watch she'll contact me now.

Negative - Item Not As Described. Has a Hair cut not in pic. Slow Ship, Ignored Contact.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 02:09:17 PM by hikari_amaya »

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
Looks good Hikari  :)

It's sad it had to come to that, when all she had to do was make a simple response and make things right.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
I'd send her one more message - and send it to her email too (the paypal addy - you should be able to see it in your paypal history) ... just incase she didnt get the message through ebay. If she still doesnt respond, then leave the appropriate feedback.. or first try opening an item not as described case (stating that you want a partial rather than to return the pony)  - that will get her attention  ;)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

hikari_amaya

Well she ignored my message. And left her a negative, since then at least one neg has been placed against her. I haven't checked today if anything else has changed.

Offline willa

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Greek Ladybird Mint in Egg
    • View Profile
She's back with a new ID,  jroberts0604-uk
I noticed a Mint Dreams I bought a while back from her re listed under a new ebay ID ( Pony had a cut mane not visable in pics) and sure enough she's back!  Have to add that I purchased another pony from her at a later date and had a better experience x
SEEKING... Princess Taffeta & Pristina, 7 Tales Bon Bon and Peru Unicorns Moonstone & Windy x

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
*eyeroll*  not surprising  :huh:
 I'll add that ID to the list - thanks Willa :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Thanks for the new ID info!  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Moondancer115

Is this woman never going to stop?! :shocked:

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
Is this woman never going to stop?! :shocked:
I just thought this myself  :blink:

Thanks for the update willa  :hug:

I love Ohio Meat Pie

baby_yoyo

OH NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Ive just bought THAT Mint Dreams for my sister!!!!!! :cry: :cry:  and Strawberry Fair  :cry: :cry:  I had a BAD experience with her in the past on one of her old user names and have stayed well clear...I was so excited when I saw Mint Dreams for only £8.99 that I snapped her up as she and Strawberry Fair are on my sisters grail list

Ok ive been an Ebay member for 10 years with impeccable feedback, im sure I have upto 7 days to cancel my transaction don't I?? Thankfully due to the Jubilee there is no way she can post them out till Wednesday

Any help would be greatly appreciated as im now in bits  :cry:

Offline willa

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Greek Ladybird Mint in Egg
    • View Profile
Baby-yoyo I would message her and explain. I had a bad experience with one pony I bought and a good with the next.  In my last sale with her she replied promptly and was very kind so do not panic! I actually asked her about this Mint Dreams and she did not think it had had a haircut but agreed it must have been the one I bought earlier in the year as it had be listed previously. Ask to cancel the sale, let us know how it goes x
SEEKING... Princess Taffeta & Pristina, 7 Tales Bon Bon and Peru Unicorns Moonstone & Windy x

baby_yoyo

Hi again,

I'm glad she was nice to you when you messaged her, I have politely asked for the transactions to be cancelled saying they are sadly no longer required, I have also said she can refund me £1.00 less to cover her BIN fees.

I bought some lots of G3s from her before and although some were excellent, 2 were beyond repair and were photographed in such away that you could not tell. I didnt end up making a claim or messaging her as I saw plenty of people had already left negative feedback and was worried by the time my case got sorted out I would have sent them back and got no money back.

My sister will be disappointed (she is Pangel on here btw), those two ponies keep eluding her but id rather she waited to get a nice one at a higher price than have one with problems.

I will let you all know what happens, thank goodness for the Arena, just wish id checked here before pressing the BIN button :blush:

Post Merge: June 03, 2012, 11:15:57 AM

Hi again, please let me know if im getting my wires crossed but didn't someone have a problem with this seller regarding PE????

As she has another on up for sale on BIN at £129.00 I think, I know you guys know to avoid this person like the plague but I thought id put this in as I think someone got scammed out of PE last time and I wondered if the same pic had been used in her recent listing

Like I said before I will update people if I get a refund, if not looks like I will have 2 x over priced baits in my hooves
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 11:15:57 AM by baby_yoyo »

hikari_amaya

why doesnt she knock it off? I'm amazed shes not in jail yet :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal