collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your alternate-coloured rehairs!  (Read 134468 times)

Offline mondfee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your alternate-coloured rehairs!
« Reply #405 on: July 26, 2012, 02:34:48 AM »
These are beautiful. I should post a few of mine, but most of my ponies so far are pretty close to the original color. :lol:  I'm loving the mixed hair colors. I might have to try it.

Maybe we should make a restoration thread as well! Is there one on the forum? It would be great to see more "before-and-after" pictures! It's so nice to see the ponies restored to their original beauty!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 26, 2012, 03:28:01 AM »
These are beautiful. I should post a few of mine, but most of my ponies so far are pretty close to the original color. :lol:  I'm loving the mixed hair colors. I might have to try it.

Maybe we should make a restoration thread as well! Is there one on the forum? It would be great to see more "before-and-after" pictures! It's so nice to see the ponies restored to their original beauty!

You tend to get quite a few restoration pictures over in the Customs forum as well :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 26, 2012, 10:57:46 AM »
I have two of the same :D I love them! I saw them in the Ikea catalogue and just needed them. They are brilliant!

Unfortunately since I have moved the shelves are now in the front room with my tarantulas on as they just wouldn't fit in my pony room.

And thank you :)
you're welcome! ^^
I also wanted two (and a black one in the middle - I have so much books I couldn't even fit them on three...), however I was still living with my parents and there was just not a single free space in my room for a bookshelf (not even for a chair to be honest :P ), and I didn't want to buy them just to put it away unassembled. once we even saw them on sale (for about $25  :shocked: ) when visiting our local IKEA with my mother, and not even that time did we decide to buy two and just let them "sleep" until I move.
since that I know how dang wrong we were! they were on sale exactly because they got discontinued, and we learned this during our next visit, when we noticed their absence and asked the staff :cloud:
so mine came to me used but minty from a couple who basically bought it, assembled it, and realised it just doesn't fit their house and put it up for sale - to my luck ^^ I'm still hoping to find another one someday somewhere...

/off.

shockponie: OH MY! I just love your rehair, those soft, pastel colours are simply adorable, and the puffy and curly hair just adds to her personality! I wanna huuuuuug her :3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

gargoylekitty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #408 on: July 26, 2012, 12:19:19 PM »
I have a few I've done, but not much in the way of pics as I need a new camera. Yet, Serendipity's attempt at taking one with the webcam wasn't a complete failure, so...

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 26, 2012, 07:20:47 PM »

I am sure there is a bright eyes some where saying give me pink hair not orange ; )

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 27, 2012, 06:24:41 AM »
shockponie: OH MY! I just love your rehair, those soft, pastel colours are simply adorable, and the puffy and curly hair just adds to her personality! I wanna huuuuuug her :3

Aw, thank you! That makes me feel reassured. :satisfied: I initially wanted to go with olive, but when I was holding the body up to it, it just didn't sing to me like the pink did.
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline WingsOfMasquerade

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 27, 2012, 07:17:09 PM »
Gargoylekitty, that Serendipity is amazing!
I LOVE her with that great green hair, it just fits her so well. Did you use 'lucky clover' as the color? It's rare to see (so far) in this thread G3's who have been alternate haired.

Royal Blue?
She needed some more blue to me so...here she comes with two royal colors of blue.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:45:41 PM by hathorcat »

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #412 on: July 27, 2012, 07:36:55 PM »
Oh my gosh, WingsofMasquerade! I LOVE her with blue hair! :lovey:  :heart: She looks stunning! :faint:

I know it's been said quite a lot by now but I must reiterate this is the best thread ever :silly:
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 28, 2012, 03:15:00 AM »
Oh my goodness WingsOfMasquerade - that is perfect! All the princesses should have should have come with darker jewel hair colours that would have been gorgeous!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 29, 2012, 09:36:32 PM »
The blue hair is fabulous! I am not into the Princess ponies, but this photo makes me want to buy and rehair her!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 29, 2012, 11:36:18 PM »

I am sure there is a bright eyes some where saying give me pink hair not orange ; )
I wanted to rehair my Bright Eyes (probably more of a reddish orange), but her head won't come off.  :mad:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline red_velvet_rose

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • *DEEP BREATH* yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 30, 2012, 05:39:58 AM »

I wanted to rehair my Bright Eyes (probably more of a reddish orange), but her head won't come off.  :mad:

Boil her for a few minutes. That'll loosen the glue holding her head on and it'll pop right off.

Rose
Discord: HaveAHiddles #2993
PayPal: [email protected]

Offline Vampasaurus

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Champion of Kirkwall
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 30, 2012, 07:25:17 AM »
I just got a wonderful new G1 bald pony and I'm so excited to rehair her! I just have no idea what colors to use! too many options XD

http://vampasaurus.tumblr.com/

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 30, 2012, 08:46:38 AM »
Mmm nope not coming off, and I'm not cutting this one. Oh well less money I will spend on hair. :lol:

Boil her for a few minutes. That'll loosen the glue holding her head on and it'll pop right off.

Rose
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Summer-blade

• Trade Count: (+40)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000958584055
« Reply #419 on: July 30, 2012, 09:40:08 AM »
Finaly I was able to finish a rehair and post here

I had a tex with a bad hair cut and some tail issues I was going to bait him but never had the heart to do it so he remained bald till I was ordering hair for another custom and saw a nice hair blend I just had to have
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:47:59 PM by hathorcat »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal