collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What do you think of my new website?  (Read 2464 times)

Moondancer115

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What do you think of my new website?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2012, 04:21:46 AM »
Nice Work!! Love your lemon drop army :)

Thank you so much!

Very nice! You inspired me. I wanna make a website about my collection too. :)

I am glad I inspired you  ^.^ . It is really fun making a website hihi.

so cool, you made that website really fast too! :D

Haha yes but it is not finished yet  :P

I love your pages design. I'm on a older university laptop with a crappy wifi connection. Your page loads quickly . I have no problems navigating throughout your website. I can't wait to see your tutorial on defrizzing hair. I think you need to take some more pictures of your ponies. Your pictures appear grimy on this old laptop. >.<;;

Thank you! Yes my pictures are not that good of a quility. At the moment I only have my phone. But when I have my camera again I sure will make nicer pictures of all my ponies  ^.^

I'm curious why you don't have baby lemon drop on your list?  Do you just want adults?

Haha that is so funny I just won a baby lemon drop NC on ebay before i read this  >_<
It just happend to be so I only had big Lemon drops. It was not planned. But in a few days the first baby will be added to the herd! :lovey:

I think it looks awesome :bigups:   love your army too - especially piggy Lemondrop  :lovey: 

Thank you! I really love my piggy to she is my most precious pony :lovey:

The banner's colour scheme doesn't work too well with the BG you're using. Plus, the juxtaposition of the three ponies in it next to each other looks off, considering the backdrops for the three photos are shaded differently. Spend a little time to cut them out properly and put them on a solid colour background with a clear border to make it stand out from the BG. The font and colour used for the contact me text also looks out of place. I'd suggest changing it to an upsized version of the same font you used for the body. Apart from that, though, the design is pretty solid.

Thank you so much for your feedback it really helps! The things you say are the things I wnat to change to. But as i said I am totaly new to this all so I am still figguring out how to do all of this  ^.^
Thank you  very much!

It's great! And I love your Lemondrop army!

Thank you very much!

Thank you all for looking and making some time for giving me feedback I really appreciate it :lovey:

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2012, 05:14:31 AM »
It looks really great hun!  :thumb:

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2012, 05:16:13 AM »
looks really cute :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal