collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So is the G4 Schoolhouse or Sleepover playsets sold anywhere yet?  (Read 2642 times)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Re: So is the G4 Schoolhouse or Sleepover playsets sold anywhere yet?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2012, 07:23:20 PM »
I saw the Pony School Pals at target the other day (the one with CMC) but not the Ponyville Schoolhouse with just Cheerilee. Haven't seen the sleep over one yet either :|
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2012, 07:35:11 PM »
In Canada we've had the schoolhouse for awhile (not sure if it's still around,) the train is at Walmart and TRU, and the sleepover set is starting to show up too.

Elf

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2012, 07:44:13 PM »
There were still schoolhouses at TRU in Ottawa last time I was there.  Too bad shipping from Canada is so high.

The train sets are on sale, and we had the camping and fair sets already (they have come and gone).  I haven't seen the sleepover set yet, though.

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2012, 10:25:44 PM »
I've never seen the schoolhouse set in any stores around here. I doubt it will get a US release. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time. We never did get the Fun at the Fair set or the RD camping set. And now I'm worried we won't get the Sweet Slumbers or the Cheerilee Picnic set in the US, either. I really wish Hasbro would fix their distribution.

Yeah, I noticed the Fun at the Fair and the RD camping set never came out in stores too but they are for sale on the Hasbro site.  That is where I got my RD camping set.  That's why I keep checking the Hasbro site to see if the Sweet slumbers and Schoolhouse sets will finally show a "Buy Now".  Right now they don't. Hopfully in the future.

Post Merge: April 14, 2012, 10:31:15 PM

I haven't seen either set around here, nor the train cars or Cherilee's picnic set. 

Hasbro's distribution issues are getting kind of annoying.

I agree.  It's pretty rediculous that you have to go to so many different stores to find certain ponies now.  It's almost like some of them are exclusive to one store but it's not advertised that way
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:31:15 PM by Gypsy_Nights »
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline LadyStarCatcher

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2012, 10:37:53 PM »
I've never seen the schoolhouse set in any stores around here. I doubt it will get a US release. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time. We never did get the Fun at the Fair set or the RD camping set. And now I'm worried we won't get the Sweet Slumbers or the Cheerilee Picnic set in the US, either. I really wish Hasbro would fix their distribution.

The fredmeyer (Kroger) down my street has rainbow dash camping and fun at the fair. Also both train cars.
if anyone would like me to pick them up for you just pm me. :)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:41:49 PM by LadyStarCatcher »

Offline Tinker

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Bwahahahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2012, 10:53:09 PM »

The fredmeyer (Kroger) down my street has rainbow dash camping and fun at the fair. Also both train cars.

Hmm... I think I know what we might do tomorrow...

Offline LadyStarCatcher

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2012, 11:31:25 PM »

Hmm... I think I know what we might do tomorrow...

It's on the way to my house from the bus! XD I told cesprins I'd check prices for her. ;)
I'm so excited for tomorrow! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal