collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Glimmer Wings wave 2 to preorder on BBTS  (Read 4082 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Glimmer Wings wave 2 to preorder on BBTS
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 08:44:44 PM »
Not only are they giving wings to ponies that make no sense having them, but they reuse old wing types. 

Personally I am surprised they bothered to have different wing molds at all. Didn't the G1 Windy Wings all use the same wing molds but in different colors?
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 11:12:18 PM »
Not only are they giving wings to ponies that make no sense having them, but they reuse old wing types. 

Personally I am surprised they bothered to have different wing molds at all. Didn't the G1 Windy Wings all use the same wing molds but in different colors?

Well that is true.  And oddly if there was only one mold it wouldnt bother me as much.

I only have ploomette, and unless they make another unique character I won't get the others.

will2Bfree

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2012, 11:23:47 PM »
I'm disappointed they're only releasing the Glimmer Wings version of Daisy Dreams in the US. I would have bought her regular version, but I don't like the glimmer wings and won't be buying any of them.

Offline zzzova

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2012, 11:46:22 PM »
Ohh awesome! :D I so want those!  :lol:

Me too! I truly confess Daisy Dreams is my fave from this wave! And some fun facts: she's always released with Fluttershy. But 1st time she has a solo release and shes destined to have Butterfly friends

I agree! She is sooo pretty, and i love purple ^^ So far I only have rainbow dash but I'm eyeing the others everytime I go to the store ^.^

plusleg1rl

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 05:57:52 AM »
Ohh awesome! :D I so want those!  :lol:

Me too! I truly confess Daisy Dreams is my fave from this wave! And some fun facts: she's always released with Fluttershy. But 1st time she has a solo release and shes destined to have Butterfly friends

I agree! She is sooo pretty, and i love purple ^^ So far I only have rainbow dash but I'm eyeing the others everytime I go to the store ^.^

I'll try to get the non mane ones for my birthday! And i need a big shelf for those!

Offline knitgirl

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 07:36:03 AM »
I'm disappointed they're only releasing the Glimmer Wings version of Daisy Dreams in the US. I would have bought her regular version, but I don't like the glimmer wings and won't be buying any of them.

I completely agree!  They look so top heavy.  I liked them even less when I saw them in that store.  I don't like that patchy square where the wings are.  It looks funny.

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 08:07:37 AM »
I don't like that part of their back is har plastic, makes it feel weird. But I can live with them, sad thing is the lack of new characters :(
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 08:28:03 AM »

I completely agree!  They look so top heavy.  I liked them even less when I saw them in that store.  I don't like that patchy square where the wings are.  It looks funny.
They're actually not top heavy at all, the wings are very light.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

xXCosmicBurstXx

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 03:43:40 PM »
I love the Glitter Wings Ponies. I can't wait for them to show up in the stores. I do wish that they would release other ponies besides the mane six. I also wish Hasbro would include different pets with the wave two Glitter Wings Ponies. I like the pets just as much as the ponies. ^^;;;

Wadatsumi

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2012, 11:17:22 AM »
still need a ploomette before i can go out on those two  :biggrin:

I wish i can play with both Ploomette and Daisy Dreams for my B-day (in June)! And one thing's for sure, im not planning to get the Glimmer Wing mane ones!

yay!!!! today i got ploomette! which means i'm ready for the beautiful daisy dreams! =)

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2012, 12:14:43 PM »
wow, I haven't ever wanted a pony less.  How lazy are you hasbro?  Not only are they giving wings to ponies that make no sense having them, but they reuse old wing types. 

They shall NOT be joining my herd.

It's not about laziness, it's about cost.  It's REALLY expensive to have moulds like that made.  There's no sense in making that many of the same mould, to make all the ponies they need per wave, at 50K each, and then throwing them away.

Tally Mark

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2012, 02:19:02 PM »
I'm REALLY looking forward to the Daisy Dreams. I don't want any of the mane six as Glimmerwings, because it's just weird and wrong--why would you change out the wings on a pegasus? O_o But, to me, Daisy Dreams and Ploomette aren't "characters" (and I'll never see the regular Daisy Dreams in a store), so I'm able to think of them as something else entirely.

I wonder though, if it would be possible to take off the wings and replace them with repro winger wings...could make for some interesting customs.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal