collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Paypal e-checks & Ebay  (Read 1753 times)

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Paypal e-checks & Ebay
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2012, 09:04:05 AM »
I used to pay with e-checks because I didn't have a credit card.  But the I got a VISA gift card and put it on as a credit card, so now my payments go thru automatically without having to wait 3-4 days to clear.

Maybe on your ebay listing, you can make a statement about e-checks, such as please pay within 24 hours of the end of the auction if paying with an e-check.

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2012, 11:03:35 AM »
Hmm interesting, I have both my bank account and my debit card attached to my Paypal account. I almost always choose the bank transfer option and it sends the funds instantaneously since the card is connected as a back-up, even when I don't have funds sitting in my Paypal account. I've never run into limits. I wonder if the age of my account has anything to do with it? I've had this Paypal account for like 10 years.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2012, 01:22:27 PM »
Hmm interesting, I have both my bank account and my debit card attached to my Paypal account. I almost always choose the bank transfer option and it sends the funds instantaneously since the card is connected as a back-up, even when I don't have funds sitting in my Paypal account. I've never run into limits. I wonder if the age of my account has anything to do with it? I've had this Paypal account for like 10 years.

Could be.  Or it may be how many trans you have under your belt or something.  It never used to do that to me. :)
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal