collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101752 times)

Obscuria

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #1125 on: May 13, 2012, 07:22:44 PM »
I HOPE they make that Stop the Hate doll, I NEED her. I rn a anti-bullying group on FB Called Soldiers of the Black Parade. We have a Stop the Hate day on the 12th of every monh, take pictures, make videos, rase awareness and as that is my cause/mission in ife I NEED THAT DOLL. If anyone is interested in my group drop me a pm.

Anyway o a side note my best guy friend RULES. I had the WORST day of my life yesterday, he came by after work and surprised me with a Jackson, and Fashion packs for Lagoona and Operetta, the new ones. He said it was the lst Jackson in the store, he did say they had lots of Rochelles though, if anyone needs one I could possibly pick one up Weds if needed and i paypaled in adavance so agin just PM me and Ill gladly do so, if they are out by then Ill just return the money. He also said they had Frankie and Clawdeens new fashion packs but he knows Goona and Operetta are two of my faves so he went with those.

And all these exclusives will kill me, I still need Howleen, sweet 1600 Clawd AND Gil darn it! Yeesh.....mkes me want to cry.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: May 13, 2012, 07:51:22 PM »
Hmm, I wonder when that Costco pack will be available. It does say holiday/Christmas season

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2012/05/13/mattel-monster-high-holiday-exclusives-2012-get-ready-to-go-to-every-store/

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #1127 on: May 13, 2012, 08:02:06 PM »
Okay ghouls, lots of news!

Firstly, a Skull Shores 5-pack with Cleo and Clawdeen. Apparently exclusive to Target.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryanblackwolf/7188524080/in/pool-1453928@N21/

Next a Dot Dead Gorgeous 3-pack apparently for Walmart only:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/monsterjunkie/7188546070/in/pool-1453928@N21

'Killer Style' Clawdeen and Operetta, rumoured for a Kohl's only release:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/monsterjunkie/7188544628/in/pool-1453928@N21/

Costco exclusive Coffin Bean with Clawdeen AND Draculaura-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/monsterjunkie/7188543942/in/pool-1453928@N21/

Roller Maze Abbey, in a 2-pack with Ghoulia, exclusive to K-mart:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/monsterjunkie/7188547658/in/pool-1453928@N21

And a new DL with her roadster, possible JCPenny exclusive:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/monsterjunkie/7188546448/in/pool-1453928@N21

No release dates are set for any of these yet, but they have been called 'Holiday Releases', so they could be out any time :/
No new Lagoonas? I am le sad.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: May 13, 2012, 08:52:32 PM »
I don't even think the Killer Styles Clawdeen & Operetta will be an exclusive to Kohl's because I see the Killer Styles Draculaura and Frankie and Fred Meyers (Kroger chain) all the time and are always restocked and they were supposedly also a Kohl's exclusive.

Either way I like how it's a dress instead of pants and shirt. Looking forward to her!!! Although I do wish they were stripes instead of pokdadots. =_=;
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: May 13, 2012, 08:55:31 PM »
Oh my gosh, I really wish they would quit with the exclusives already!  As if the regular, non-exclusive dolls aren't hard enough to come by! *Still hasn't seen Rochelle*

I really love some of those.  Bangless Draculaura in her roadster is awesome.  She looks like a movie star! 

I'm always a little confused by all the "there's too many Ghoulias!!!" on here, though.  There are 10 Ghoulias so far, and 16 Draculauras...And I think Ghoulia's designs, as a whole, are way more interesting than Draculaura's.  To each her own, I guess!  I'd personally like to see less Draculauras, though. XD 

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: May 13, 2012, 09:01:29 PM »
Oh my gosh, I really wish they would quit with the exclusives already!  As if the regular, non-exclusive dolls aren't hard enough to come by! *Still hasn't seen Rochelle*

I really love some of those.  Bangless Draculaura in her roadster is awesome.  She looks like a movie star! 

I'm always a little confused by all the "there's too many Ghoulias!!!" on here, though.  There are 10 Ghoulias so far, and 16 Draculauras...And I think Ghoulia's designs, as a whole, are way more interesting than Draculaura's.  To each her own, I guess!  I'd personally like to see less Draculauras, though. XD 

QFT! The only Lala's I own are the signature, DOTD, and DT. I just don't find her very interesting. I really wish they'd release one with solid black hair. Or better yet, solid pink.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: May 13, 2012, 09:02:26 PM »
Seriously. If they were trying to stop the scalping, flooding the stores with new dolls would be the best way to do so. Wtf is releasing exclusives to limited stores gonna do?! That's not gonna do anything different. If anything it just gets more people more frustrated. lol
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: May 13, 2012, 09:17:20 PM »
....So I've finally built up the courage. I'm going to attempt to pop off Rochelle's head tomorrow to rehair her. Aaaahh. ;A;
Not going to rehair her tomorrow, but at least see if I can get the hand of getting her head off/on. ;o;
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #1133 on: May 13, 2012, 09:20:30 PM »
....So I've finally built up the courage. I'm going to attempt to pop off Rochelle's head tomorrow to rehair her. Aaaahh. ;A;
Not going to rehair her tomorrow, but at least see if I can get the hand of getting her head off/on. ;o;

Run her neck under the tap with hot water and gently pull it off. its works fine for me, and you dont have to even wet the whole head just the neck area. Good Luck sweetie!

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: May 13, 2012, 09:21:47 PM »

Run her neck under the tap with hot water and gently pull it off. its works fine for me, and you dont have to even wet the whole head just the neck area. Good Luck sweetie!
I was just going to put her outside for a few minutes, to be honest. It's so incredibly hot here that it wouldn't take very long. A hairdryer seems like an easy option, too. c:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline SkitLeDee

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • A silly artist trying to make in in a huge fandom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: May 13, 2012, 10:10:37 PM »
Okay ghouls, lots of news!

Firstly, a Skull Shores 5-pack with Cleo and Clawdeen. Apparently exclusive to Target.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryanblackwolf/7188524080/in/pool-1453928@N21/

Next a Dot Dead Gorgeous 3-pack apparently for Walmart only:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/monsterjunkie/7188546070/in/pool-1453928@N21

'Killer Style' Clawdeen and Operetta, rumoured for a Kohl's only release:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/monsterjunkie/7188544628/in/pool-1453928@N21/

Costco exclusive Coffin Bean with Clawdeen AND Draculaura-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/monsterjunkie/7188543942/in/pool-1453928@N21/

Roller Maze Abbey, in a 2-pack with Ghoulia, exclusive to K-mart:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/monsterjunkie/7188547658/in/pool-1453928@N21

And a new DL with her roadster, possible JCPenny exclusive:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/monsterjunkie/7188546448/in/pool-1453928@N21

No release dates are set for any of these yet, but they have been called 'Holiday Releases', so they could be out any time :/
I can handle exclusives,but....
KOHLS exclusive?

COSTCO EXCLUSIVE?

KMART?JCPENNY?
Ya gotta be kidding me!I feel bad for the people that want ALL of these,it gonna be crazy.
Atleast I can narrow down what I want.
5 pack...ugghhh nooo want,thats gonna be really expensive.Damn.Ghoulia,Draculaura,and Frankie will probably be traded off or customized.

Dot Dead...Tempting,Abby looks fantastic and the shoes are wonderful(Then again,when are they not?)But I think I can pass.i'll probally just trade the stock and a nude SS Abby off someone.

Coffee bean...Pass.meh.Clawdeen looks nice with bangs,but not THAT nice.pricey.

Tupac...Oooh.Gurl.No.Abby,green is NOT your color.nuh uh.

Roadster.Nope.That Lala looks like she has a lot of pink in her hair however,so that cool.
so only the 5 pack for me...I can do that.
I can only imagine the pain international people are feeling right now.Yeek.(Shouldve known something was up when I have to catch up on about 7 pages after a day.)
....I'm stuck here forever,aren't I?

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #1136 on: May 14, 2012, 03:20:09 AM »
 i LIKE THE NEW DOLLS .. But i hope they wont be TOO hard to find.  I donno if i will be getting  these. 

Top priorities for me this year  ghouls rule, sdcc and venus& robecca.
 There is sooo much new stuff coming out this year it is overwhelming!

If i do find my self with extra dolly funds:
 I 'd really like to try and get  dot dead abby  she is gorgous. And i feel i need DT abby to complete my DT line.
 ( lala and clawdeen not so much)

I like the khols clawdeen and  operetta better :) ( since i don't have the fashion packs)

love to get the cleo and clawdeen SS dolls but donno about buying a whole pack..

coffin bean? i am with you there it is cute but too expensive and take up too much room.
 I feel the same about the rest of the sets ( car powder room etc..) cute but where am i  gonna put them with all these new dolls?? so i'll probably be skipping those. I still think they should have made DL car RC that would have been awesome and i would have bought it then.. same for ghoulias scooter.

I too feel sorry for hard core collectors that have to have EVERY doll  out this year. that has got to be ouch on the pocket book!

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: May 14, 2012, 03:49:43 AM »
Tupac...Oooh.Gurl.No.Abby,green is NOT your color.nuh uh.

I Could not agree more! I saw that pic and almost spit my tea out. In the earlier pics of Ghoulia with the green hair I've commented on it and never liked it. But on Abbey? That's just...ugly as hell! D: No, Green hair is for Venus only! :P
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: May 14, 2012, 07:22:14 AM »
Yeah, I feel rather bad for Abbey with green hair. However, it might be hot if teased to look like an Afro.

In regards to the SDCC exclusive, do we have any idea what it might be?

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1139 on: May 14, 2012, 07:32:44 AM »
This is mostly baseless, but I have a very strong suspicion that Scarah Screams is going to be the SDCC exclusive. They said she would be released in 2012, but after all of the 2012 dolls that have been revealed so far, Scarah wasn't included? It wouldn't surprise me at all that last year's SDCC poll was actually asking who the next SDCC doll should be...

I've also seen rumors that InvisiBilly will be the exclusive, which makes a little bit of sense since he DID have a character design and bio released. I've seen a couple of crazy people over on Monster High Dolls say that Granite Sanders is going to be the exclusive, and it will be autographed by Garret Sanders, but... Yeah, they're pretty nuts over there. :P

Honestly, I'm just hoping none of this is true, and they do the same thing they did the past two years -- release a special version of an already existing character. I collect one of each character, and I'm probably not going to let the price of an SDCC doll stop me. XD
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 07:37:18 AM by PandaBerryInSpace »

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal