collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101838 times)

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #1005 on: May 11, 2012, 03:19:14 PM »
Oh my GOSH, I looooove that Little Dead Riding Hood Clawdeen!  That Draculaura's outfit is horrendous, though, ugh.  Someone save her from it.  I like that Frankie alright but shouldn't her shoes be clear? :/  How is she supposed to be Cinderella?

Also, I'm a little confused.  I heard that Abbey would be in a case with Rochelle and Jackson, but I keep seeing Abbeys on the shelves along with Nefaras and Operettas.  Are there two different cases with Abbey?

Also I saw the weirdest thing at Kmart today! Along with the Dead Tired and Skull Shores dolls, there was one DOTD Frankie!  What the heck?? o_O

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: May 11, 2012, 03:22:40 PM »
I'm more excited about the fairy tale dolls than I am about anything that's upcoming (besides the new Sig. dolls, of course.)  I've been hoping Mattel would give Clawdeen a different haircolor for a change.  Purple works so well for her, and I love it, but I always look forward to what crazy hair she'll pull off next.  It looks to me like she'll have some red this go around.  LOVE it.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1007 on: May 11, 2012, 03:47:01 PM »
I'm really loving Threaderella, but the other two... Eh, not so much. I like the concept with Dead Riding Wolf, but I think the dress is a bit on the unflattering side.

To be honest... I wouldn't be surprised if they made these three the SDCC exclusives. Sure, it's a jerk move, but I could see them releasing three. I have been kind of scared they would release more than one.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1008 on: May 11, 2012, 04:01:57 PM »
Oh my GOSH, I looooove that Little Dead Riding Hood Clawdeen!  That Draculaura's outfit is horrendous, though, ugh.  Someone save her from it.  I like that Frankie alright but shouldn't her shoes be clear? :/  How is she supposed to be Cinderella?

Also, I'm a little confused.  I heard that Abbey would be in a case with Rochelle and Jackson, but I keep seeing Abbeys on the shelves along with Nefaras and Operettas.  Are there two different cases with Abbey?

Also I saw the weirdest thing at Kmart today! Along with the Dead Tired and Skull Shores dolls, there was one DOTD Frankie!  What the heck?? o_O

My boyfriend was at the TRU in his area today and said he saw a bunch of Abbeys and Rochelles, so maybe she does come in a case with them?

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: May 11, 2012, 04:03:32 PM »
Yes, Abbey comes in the case with Jackson and Rochelle. If you find a bunch of Abbeys, that means you missed the other 2.

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #1010 on: May 11, 2012, 05:56:18 PM »
Man, I wish we had an Annoymous function on this forum...I just counted my MH dolls and it's a...rather large number. And it's so hard to let them go because they're all SO FREAKING ADORABLE.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: May 11, 2012, 05:59:54 PM »
Man, I wish we had an Annoymous function on this forum...I just counted my MH dolls and it's a...rather large number. And it's so hard to let them go because they're all SO FREAKING ADORABLE.

LOL, my daughter is a couple of dolls away from 80 I think...She'll have 100 before the end of the year.

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1012 on: May 11, 2012, 06:27:39 PM »
haha, I got my boyfriend to start picking them up for me 2 weeks ago...he now has 8 dolls in his closet, plus the CaM starter packs and two add ons, and I just ordered 2 more to have delivered to his apartment. I am totally not obsessed  :whistle:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: May 11, 2012, 07:33:25 PM »
I rehaired my Toralei! And sew her a dress too. I think she's lovely with long hair.

HOTNESS!!!! Great job!!!!

I gotta say, I really am loving the Red Riding Hood Clawdeen. I've always loved the color combo of purple and red, too.

Offline Saiko

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: May 11, 2012, 07:48:55 PM »
To be honest... I wouldn't be surprised if they made these three the SDCC exclusives. Sure, it's a jerk move, but I could see them releasing three. I have been kind of scared they would release more than one.

Please, pleeease no. I need all 3 of them and if this is the case that would be impossible. Don't do this to me Mattel!

I have no clue why they decided Lala as Snow Bite needed to be green though. It's Apple-y I guess, but they have another monster who is green and pink, with a plant theme so... what happened there? I'll still be buying her, of course, and giving her clothes to Venus, as I don't like Venus' stock outfit.  :P
:heart:

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: May 11, 2012, 07:53:57 PM »
I'm in LOVE with that rehaired Toralei. I wish I had the guts to rehair some of my dolls but I'll probably just end up sending them to someone else to do it for me as a commission since I have no idea how to remove their heads without ruining the functionality of it. :(
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #1016 on: May 11, 2012, 08:03:31 PM »
Oh, me, me! XD j/k

Actually, I'm liking how Toralei looks with light hair. Ever I ever get a second one that doesn't have smeared lips, I might give my Toralei a new color/style.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: May 11, 2012, 08:07:23 PM »
Oh, me, me! XD j/k

Actually, I'm liking how Toralei looks with light hair. Ever I ever get a second one that doesn't have smeared lips, I might give my Toralei a new color/style.
I SHOULD HAVE NEVER CLICKED YOUR SIGNATURE. ;A;/ Your re-roots are gorgeous.
Now I'm actually considering shipping off one of my girls to you. :ninja:

I just have no idea what colour I'd want her to have.
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: May 11, 2012, 08:50:41 PM »
Arrg went Abbey hunting (Had to ninja away from friends just to go to the Toy Section  :ninja: ), found no Abbey ended up spending Abbey money on sushi with friends. =_=;

What's got me wondering for a while is what the new monsters will be after Rochelle/Robecca/Venus. New monster crew? or will they finally release Scara, Daughter of Arachne and/or maybe even Headless Headmistress Bloodgood. They been on the back burner since like forever.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #1019 on: May 11, 2012, 08:55:45 PM »
Oh, me, me! XD j/k

I SHOULD HAVE NEVER CLICKED YOUR SIGNATURE. ;A;/ Your re-roots are gorgeous.
Now I'm actually considering shipping off one of my girls to you. :ninja:

I just have no idea what colour I'd want her to have.

Haha, well, if you ever commit, just shoot me a message :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal