collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101922 times)

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #900 on: May 07, 2012, 06:28:57 PM »
For those of you who have found Rochelle:  How much green-blue does your doll have in her hair?  Mine has a stripe on either side of her bangs and one straight down her back.  Oh, and her bangs are saturated with the blue-green.  So in other words: Not much.  Her artwork has about 50/50.  I think I'd like one with more color.  Do you think I could find one? Or does everyone have the same sort of haircolor as I have?

Mine is about like yours. Only having a strand on either side and a few down the back. Her bangs have a few as well.

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #901 on: May 07, 2012, 06:42:52 PM »
Is there anywhere else to get the Dawn of the dance 3 pack aside from resorting to ebay or amazon? Like is anywhere out of the US still carrying them? That is like one of my MH grails and am wondering if there's any other way of getting them
I was just wondering the same thing....I don't want the dolls, I just want the outfits :/

For those of you who have found Rochelle:  How much green-blue does your doll have in her hair?  Mine has a stripe on either side of her bangs and one straight down her back.  Oh, and her bangs are saturated with the blue-green.  So in other words: Not much.  Her artwork has about 50/50.  I think I'd like one with more color.  Do you think I could find one? Or does everyone have the same sort of haircolor as I have?

Mine is like yours....more pink than blue-green....and most of that is around her face and in her bangs

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: May 07, 2012, 06:46:38 PM »
mine, and all other rochelles i've seen, in store or in pics) have way more pink than blue in the hair ... could do a rehair or slip in more blue plugs.
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #903 on: May 07, 2012, 07:01:01 PM »
All of the Rochells must be like that, mine is the same way too. I actually prefer her having all of that bubblegum pink hair though.
I guess I should start pinching my pennies to be able to afford buying that set lol.
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: May 07, 2012, 07:05:12 PM »
Yep, mine is just like that. I haven't seen anything else. I prefer the pink simply because the blue is hard to match. DX Otherwise I love the blue part.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: May 07, 2012, 07:24:41 PM »
Does anyone know if the Coffin Bean set will be available at other places besides Kmart, like maybe Walmart or TRU?

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #906 on: May 07, 2012, 07:58:57 PM »
Is there anywhere else to get the Dawn of the dance 3 pack aside from resorting to ebay or amazon? Like is anywhere out of the US still carrying them? That is like one of my MH grails and am wondering if there's any other way of getting them
I was just wondering the same thing....I don't want the dolls, I just want the outfits :/

Well, it's a Walmart exclusive, so you'd only find it there anyway....and it's been awhile since it was released, so I'm guessing very hard to find.

And is sig. Jackson really that hard to find? My boyfriend went to Target the day before yesterday to track down some wave 2 dolls for me and said they had lots of him.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: May 07, 2012, 09:10:37 PM »
The difference only straightening her bangs did is amazing. She looks like a model. o3o;; :heart:
I like her so much more like this.

Terrible iPhone picture at midnight is terrible.  :lookround:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: May 07, 2012, 09:40:04 PM »

Mine is like yours....more pink than blue-green....and most of that is around her face and in her bangs

If you are patient someone in the community might end up having her for sale eventually.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: May 07, 2012, 09:51:56 PM »
The difference only straightening her bangs did is amazing. She looks like a model. o3o;; :heart:

@o@ So pretty! Don't you dare make me want her too!!

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: May 07, 2012, 10:23:57 PM »

I almost wish I had the courage to straighten my Operetta.. if I had a straightener that is lol.

I'm so surprised.. Walmart refunded me the money for my messed up DT Frankie o_o;/! Now I can go about looking for a not broken one.. but for now my little girl will be fine so long as I don't touch her neck/head too much...

Offline Clementine

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: May 08, 2012, 04:32:46 AM »
I set up a Flickr account and finaly got around to uploading a bunch of monster high pictures :)
These were some of my favorites

Lagoona 3 by ClementinePony, on Flickr

Operetta 3 by ClementinePony, on Flickr

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #912 on: May 08, 2012, 11:36:54 AM »
Does anyone know if the Coffin Bean set will be available at other places besides Kmart, like maybe Walmart or TRU?

It should be available at some point....I think Kmart might actually have gotten it early or something. They're available for preorder on TRU.ca and it says that the estimated ship date is June 17

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: May 08, 2012, 12:24:43 PM »
Cool, thanks!

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #914 on: May 08, 2012, 01:37:39 PM »

If you are patient someone in the community might end up having her for sale eventually.

patient? hmm...I am unfamiliar with this :lmao:

I keep looking for her (or at least her shoes) to pop up somewhere. I am determined I will not pay an absurd amount for the set

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal