collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101669 times)

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #825 on: May 04, 2012, 04:08:04 PM »
If you're going off what their site says, don't get your hopes up, their site said one near me had Spectra and a few others, but all they had was 2 1600 Clawdeens and a Nefera.  I was quite bummed.  I wanted at least the Lagoona they said they had :/

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: May 04, 2012, 04:12:56 PM »
So far, the only dolls I have in my collection are Cupid and the CAM Skeleton using the werewolf bits to complete her. I really like them, but I am glad the rest of the dolls have not caught my eye. I simply could not afford them all XD

lol you say that now, give it a month or so, you'll succumb to the addiction of Monster High. XD
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #827 on: May 04, 2012, 04:49:13 PM »
If you're going off what their site says, don't get your hopes up, their site said one near me had Spectra and a few others, but all they had was 2 1600 Clawdeens and a Nefera.  I was quite bummed.  I wanted at least the Lagoona they said they had :/

Well, earlier today it said that they were "out of stock" then, a few hours ago it said "limited stock", and now it's back to saying "out of stock". Either they weren't there to begin with, or someone bought them before my boyfriend got there and it took an hour or two for the website to update. Still bummed, because 4 days ago they were in stock at Novi and I told him not to go that far to get them XD

The reason why I trust the website is because it has always been accurate for me.

Post Merge: May 04, 2012, 04:51:41 PM

So far, the only dolls I have in my collection are Cupid and the CAM Skeleton using the werewolf bits to complete her. I really like them, but I am glad the rest of the dolls have not caught my eye. I simply could not afford them all XD

lol you say that now, give it a month or so, you'll succumb to the addiction of Monster High. XD

^^This. I drew a comic about how I succumbed to the pull of MH dolls  :lol: I should finish it
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 04:51:41 PM by Okiedokieloki »

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: May 04, 2012, 04:52:14 PM »
Yeah I thought it would be too since it usually is, but their site says they have Spectra, 2 types of Lagoona, Holt, and a few other types all in stock at this store.  Not just limited, but in stock, and it still says in stock ._.  Guy even checked the back for me, said there was nothing at all.

Next time I'll probably just call them first lol, usually they'll hold something for a little bit.

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #829 on: May 04, 2012, 05:28:10 PM »
Yeah definately call stores, I learned that the websites are far from accurate with monster high dolls. Those things sell so fast that their system online can't even keep up with it. Pretty rediculous. But usually, at least all of the times I have asked, the associates will hold dolls for you if they have them in stock :)
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #830 on: May 04, 2012, 06:01:41 PM »
Yeah, I suggested that he call, but he was convinced that the employees wouldn't have a clue. They told him they were getting some in on Sunday though, so we'll see.

Also, TRU is a pain....he went out last week to see if he could find out about the werecat sisters for me. They told him that their shipments were every Thursday morning and that they were expected 6 werecat sister packs. He went out yesterday morning....shipment moved to today. Went out again this morning...they didn't get any werecat sisters -_-

And he couldn't call to ask if they had gotten them because there is a line outside on the mornings they get shipments in  :|

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #831 on: May 04, 2012, 07:26:51 PM »
Shipments are such a pain. I had a horrid time trying to track down cupid and then after finally getting one elsewhere I found one in stores today. So far I haven't had too many issues with Toys r us, my biggest problem with them is when I ask them to check other stores for items and their computer tells them the other store has it only to call that store and be told that they don't. That's happened twice. Otherwise they've always got their shipments on the same day and have answered the phone and held dolls for me when they've opened. I guess I'm just lucky..
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: May 04, 2012, 07:43:51 PM »
My local TRUs aren't too bad, I just have to call around before I find what I'm looking for.  When I was looking for the werecat twins I had to call 3, first my normal one, who told me they had none, but 2 others did.  Then I called the closer of the 2 they gave me, and they told me all were gone.  So I called the last one, and originally they told me they had none, but I got lucky cuz someone in the background corrected the person I was talking to and said they did.  They would only hold one for me, for no more than 2 HOURS lol.  Luckily my fiance had gotten off early, but he had to drive 25 miles both way to get there.  By the time he got there, the one on hold for me was the ONLY one left...the rest had been bought within the 2 hours they held mine o.o I had kinda wanted to get another lol.

I saw on target's site that the werewolf sisters are 'not sold in stores.'  Does this mean no more?  :(  Howleen's top on my want list...I picked up an extra werecat set hoping I could trade for them.

Offline Flaileigh

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: May 04, 2012, 08:20:50 PM »
I did a little shopping today, too. I picked up Gloom Beach Jackson Jekyll, Dead Tired Cleo (Whom I might customize) and two fashion packs. Frankie and Cleo's wave 3 School Spirit Scream Uniforms. I only picked up the Frankie fashion pack for the shoes, so if anyone wants the outfit just PM me. The Cleo one is up for grabs since I knew someone here was looking for it, but I can't recall who.  :satisfied:

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #834 on: May 05, 2012, 12:30:50 AM »
Prismatic, I think that means they're only sold through the online site. Which is rather dumb since it's a store exclusive and having it available online only is really limiting.

Offline Princess_Luvlee

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: May 05, 2012, 12:44:25 AM »

There were 3 Cupids at WalMart in Shawnee & a frind of mine said they'd seen plenty at the Overland Park Wal Mart and Olathe West & Legends got cases...he said cases full of Cupid & figured they're flooding the market cuz they were so hard to find before. Best of luck finding one KC & KCMO monstah luvahs.

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: May 05, 2012, 01:46:05 AM »
Prismatic, I think that means they're only sold through the online site. Which is rather dumb since it's a store exclusive and having it available online only is really limiting.
Could be that stores decided, for whatever reason, to not carry them in stores anymore. Or it's just a mismarked online, since that happens.

I am so annoyed that it's going to take over a week to get DT Frankie from Walmart.com... and it was only coming less than 500 miles away from me :| (Not to mention tracking it on three different sites gives me three different answers as to where it is)

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #837 on: May 05, 2012, 05:44:07 AM »
I picked up a Cupid yesterday in case anyone needs her, I have a post for her in the MH sale section too. I paid (I think) $26.46 for her so as long as I get that plus shipping then I am happy!
PM me if you are interested :)
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: May 05, 2012, 09:05:49 AM »
TRU Canada updated their website today. You can now preorder the upcoming roller dolls and playsets (to be coming in June).

The mystery behind the Powder Room Draculaura and Scooter Ghoulia dolls appears to also be solved. They're now listed as Toys R' Us Exclusives. If anyone wants these dolls and plans on getting these playsets, I'd hold out from purchasing them elsewhere.

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #839 on: May 05, 2012, 09:32:13 AM »
More TRU exclusives? WTF. I'm getting sick of this.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal