collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101817 times)

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #810 on: May 03, 2012, 09:19:12 PM »
I wanna go searching for Rochelle, but I just spent a fortune for Howleen so I am waiting til next month. It is a long wait, I tell you.

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: May 03, 2012, 09:24:05 PM »
So far, the only dolls I have in my collection are Cupid and the CAM Skeleton using the werewolf bits to complete her. I really like them, but I am glad the rest of the dolls have not caught my eye. I simply could not afford them all XD

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #812 on: May 04, 2012, 05:04:55 AM »
Does anyone know how much the fearleading 3 pack is going for these days??
I got mine awhile ago, the store price was about $43. Not sure what the online prices look like now though
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: May 04, 2012, 05:39:42 AM »
So far, the only dolls I have in my collection are Cupid and the CAM Skeleton using the werewolf bits to complete her. I really like them, but I am glad the rest of the dolls have not caught my eye. I simply could not afford them all XD

I warn you, I said the same thing...DX 11 dolls and four fashion packs later. DX
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: May 04, 2012, 06:11:21 AM »
I said the same thing... I'm on three dolls (with one in the mail that MIGHT get here some day :<)... and I have a huge list of what else I want. Toys are so addicting ahhhh.

cesprins

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #815 on: May 04, 2012, 08:07:11 AM »

Yup. I'm very picky too. I only want certain ones that I think have the best designs & concepts and I keep them in box. In order I received them: Toralei, friday 13th Frankie, Opretta, Cupid, and Rochelle. I actually past on an opportunity to buy Spectra in store because I don't like her dress or its color on her. Its too Hot topic-y cheap looking for me, and something more blue and less red would look better on her. I like the preview of her dot dead gorgeous dress, so I might pick her up then instead.

The others I want to get in the future are Rebecca Steam, Venus, some of the second batch of make a monster look cool, and the upcoming Halloween line looks amazing! Draculaura literally took my breath away when I saw her preview! That is what I was hoping they'd do with the line, emphasize the dark fantasy aspects/original monster's look and feel. I want to pick up everyone minus Howleen (who is a trainwreck in that release). But, I'm watching and waiting for coolest release of each of the main characters. I really wish Lagoona and Ghoulia would get some more fashionable looking releases because I like them a lot, but I can't justify  getting them yet.

$20 a doll is sooo expensive though, I'm glad I'm being picky and not collecting everything like with g4. It would take up too much space in my room and kill my wallet. I don't think I wind up changing my collecting habit either for these reasons. I'd only pick up the other girls/accessories if I saw them in a garage sale or thrift store for cheap to rescue them.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 08:08:48 AM by cesprins »

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: May 04, 2012, 09:24:57 AM »
Well, after watching this thread...forever, I decided to buy a doll today (and an extra Rarity) SS Ghoulia for $12 at Walmart. I know nothing of them, but she looked cool, not sure if it was a good choice over the Friendship Express train, but, eh, I like her. Not that I plan to buy any more unless i see more really cool ones in stores, I can easily throw money on ponies cause they're cheap, but these, nope.
How awkward it was to tell my mom that her daughter, who's only girly interest is ponies, wanted to buy a DOLL. >.>
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #817 on: May 04, 2012, 10:03:53 AM »
My 2 Rochelle's and 2 Jackson's arrived an hour ago YEAY! they are so awesome I just finished deboxing them and are the Rochelles Every Lovely the only thing i can tell thats worn with their faces are one of the rochelles right eye on the outside is a little smudged I think.  I have bad vision but i cant tell for sure lol but i'm quite happy with them none the less. I'm so Happy they got here before i have to go stay at my mothers to watch her pets for the night.

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #818 on: May 04, 2012, 10:12:09 AM »
Torelei was in stock at toysrus.ca yesterday so I grabbed one... now I'm wondering how I can get her home from the post office when she shows up without my mom finding out XD

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #819 on: May 04, 2012, 10:14:30 AM »
could always debox her and put her in your purse :lookround:

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #820 on: May 04, 2012, 10:34:25 AM »
lol the problem is that my mom is the one who usually picks up the mail on her way home from work

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: May 04, 2012, 12:10:42 PM »
I just got home from an all morning shopping trip.  Jackson's really on my mind.  People keep comparing his availablity to Gil's and it's making me panic.  So I visited 7 stores looking for anything new (Rochelle, Jackson, or the 2 newest store exclusives) and nothing.  Then I decided to pick up some paint to fix up my Clawd's side burns, thinking at least my shopping trip wouldn't be a total loss, and they were out of just about all the brand of paint I use.  Almost felt like I was looking at a MH section :lol:  Really upset now, and a headache to add to the mix, I decided it was time to give up and go home.  On the way, I made a point to stop at TRU and they had Rochelle, and a Sig Abbey (that I've been hunting down since last June.)  I payed the price (24.99) cuz I'm so dead tired  ;)  of circling half of Michigan looking for these things.  I used to think "wait until they've been out a while and they'll be easier to find" but then I think "what if had waited on Gil.  And you almost missed Abbey too, if they hadn't re-released her."  The Rochelle I got has a bad eye as well.  But at this point I don't care.  It's not like I'm gonna have her an inch away from my face all the time.  I'll never even notice.  On a side note, at Walmart they had a clip-strip of sunglasses that were replicas of the Gloom Beach ones the girls have (no Jackson ones :( )  I wanted to get one of each, but I didn't.  I couldn't even try them on, I was so embarassed about how excited I was about the stupid things :lol: 
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: May 04, 2012, 12:41:50 PM »
Torelei was in stock at toysrus.ca yesterday so I grabbed one... now I'm wondering how I can get her home from the post office when she shows up without my mom finding out XD

I was going to say: have the packaged sent to a friend's house and ask them to hold it for you. But I if it's been already sent: Wait at the post office until you get the mail then hightail it out of there. XD
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #823 on: May 04, 2012, 01:39:16 PM »

I was going to say: have the packaged sent to a friend's house and ask them to hold it for you. But I if it's been already sent: Wait at the post office until you get the mail then hightail it out of there. XD

Lol, I'm going to have to watch the tracking and take the mail keys on the day it shows up so I can grab the mail before she can XD

She's pretty accepting of my pony collection,  but I'm pretty sure she'll think I'm nuts for buying dolls lol

Post Merge: May 04, 2012, 02:50:18 PM

Oh no...I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I'm not in Ann Arbor right now....the Target in the area apparently has wave 2 stock...my boyfriend just left to go look but I only told him to get Spectra  >_<
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 02:50:18 PM by Okiedokieloki »

Offline OctoberFlash

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: May 04, 2012, 04:06:39 PM »
Squeee, my mom went grocery shopping while I was at school today and brought C.A. Cupid home!  Totally wasn't expecting that, considering she sold out here more than a month ago and suddenly she's here again. xD

I really love her, especially her wings! Holy wow. The whole spine-ribcage thing those wings have going on is just awesome!

She traded clothes with Frankie, too... lol

Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal