collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101693 times)

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #510 on: April 19, 2012, 07:14:02 AM »
To all those who ask me to pick Cupid up I was unable too. I went as soon as I could and they were all gone. I spoke to the lady stocking toys. She said she had put them out about an hour ago and she couldn't believe they were all gone. I'm so sorry I couldn't get them.

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #511 on: April 19, 2012, 09:45:46 AM »
That's all right! Thank you for trying!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 19, 2012, 12:02:00 PM »
I can't say I'm surprised! They don't stay on the shelf very long.
Thank you so much for trying though, I really appreciate it. :hug:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 19, 2012, 05:13:29 PM »
How many of you out there plan to buy Ghoulia's Scooter?  I'm not interested, but I NEED the box art.  The whole reason I started buying fashion packs was for the "paper dolls" that come with them.  Then Mattel forced me to buy 2 sets of GB dolls, and 2 sets of DotD series 1 so I figured the fashions wouldn't go to waste. I mostly keep my dolls in their stock.  Anyway, I'm looking for someone who is going to buy the scooter and pitch the box and "paper" Ghoulia and Slo-Moe.  Also, I'm just curious if this set is a popular idea.  I'll be snatching up Lala's Powder room as soon as I lay eyes on it, but (like Lala's roadster) I can't get excited about playsets on wheels :snore:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Chi

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 19, 2012, 05:16:36 PM »
I really don't see myself buying any of the vehicles.  They're cute, but I can definitely live without them. I love the powder room, though!

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 19, 2012, 05:32:05 PM »
As my collection gets larger and larger, I've decided the playsets aren't really an option for me. They're cute, but unless they offer good options for displaying the dolls and fashions (like Cleo's vanity or the upcoming Coffin Bean furniture), I'll be passing.

I'm definitely curious to see what that newest fashion of Ghoulia's comes with. I'm really hoping for a double pack of her and Slo Moe. If it's just a fashion pack, I might have to get the accessories from the scooter, like the goggles...

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 19, 2012, 06:07:08 PM »

ETA: I remember reading somewhere that on the newer CAM Torsos they have tail holes and a serial number going accross their stomach. Can I get a snapshot of these to see how bad they are?

Yes, there is a tail hole, but the serial number is not on their stomach. It's on their back. :)

Thanks, if it was on their stomach that would be sooo annoying.
I've got one of the newer CAM werewolf/dragon packs and it does have the number right across the front of the stomach.  Very annoying.  The heads also come with a hard plastic thing in the scalp.  :/

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 19, 2012, 06:36:26 PM »

I'm definitely curious to see what that newest fashion of Ghoulia's comes with. I'm really hoping for a double pack of her and Slo Moe.

That's what I'm hoping for as well. I wouldn't mind adding Slow Moe to my collection, plus Ghoulia will then technically get a 2.0 doll to go with the other main girls in the line. :)

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 19, 2012, 06:55:46 PM »

I'm definitely curious to see what that newest fashion of Ghoulia's comes with. I'm really hoping for a double pack of her and Slo Moe.

That's what I'm hoping for as well. I wouldn't mind adding Slow Moe to my collection, plus Ghoulia will then technically get a 2.0 doll to go with the other main girls in the line. :)

That's one of the main reasons I want this to be a doll set and not a fashion pack (although I always welcome new boy dolls!). I've grown weary of all the Ghoulia releases, but I really want the original set of girls to all have a 2.0 release!

I'm actually wondering if we'll see the older characters get 3.0 releases this coming fall? I'd really like to see diary updates from them, plus I just love the designs of the signature/diary lines.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 06:59:46 PM by crimsondeity »

Offline MsTwilight

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 19, 2012, 07:16:28 PM »
I saw the strangest, creepiest thing at Boscov's today. SS Ghoulia just didn't look right to me on the shelf. I picked her up and to my surprise.... her hair was chopped all off! I mean hacked off! Also her skirt was cut up in shreds. Her face was also wet for some reason. Looking at the box I notice that it has been opened! What sicko would do this and then return it?? To make matters worse I saw that the Ghoulia behind that one was also hacked up. 2?!?! On the same shelf? It's just not right!

I took them over to customer service and tell them that these dolls have been tampered with. Sure enough the lady said those were returned the other day and because it was a monster doll she just didn't notice.  :huh:

Just upsetting to see a doll hacked up and returned. And for what reason? To ruin a doll? Very strange.

Side note: I wish I had taken a pic.

Offline Chi

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 19, 2012, 07:21:18 PM »
I saw the strangest, creepiest thing at Boscov's today. SS Ghoulia just didn't look right to me on the shelf. I picked her up and to my surprise.... her hair was chopped all off! I mean hacked off! Also her skirt was cut up in shreds. Her face was also wet for some reason. Looking at the box I notice that it has been opened! What sicko would do this and then return it?? To make matters worse I saw that the Ghoulia behind that one was also hacked up. 2?!?! On the same shelf? It's just not right!

I took them over to customer service and tell them that these dolls have been tampered with. Sure enough the lady said those were returned the other day and because it was a monster doll she just didn't notice.  :huh:

Just upsetting to see a doll hacked up and returned. And for what reason? To ruin a doll? Very strange.

Side note: I wish I had taken a pic.
That's so weird...And kind of creepy! Ewww. :( Poor Ghoulia.

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 19, 2012, 09:10:07 PM »
Ugh that is scary, makes me wonder how safe the dolls i get really are, you dont know who could have bought and returned it. >.>
~Foxtale~

Offline Chi

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 19, 2012, 09:11:03 PM »
Always check the tape that sealed the box. If it's been opened and resealed it'll be obvious.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 20, 2012, 04:44:30 AM »
I dont even like SS Ghoulia and I think it's sick that someone did that to her!

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #524 on: April 20, 2012, 05:05:26 AM »

I've got one of the newer CAM werewolf/dragon packs and it does have the number right across the front of the stomach.  Very annoying.  The heads also come with a hard plastic thing in the scalp.  :/

It does? I must not have been paying attention, then. I should have known, since I painted it! >.< I can be so stupid sometimes!!

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal