collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101942 times)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #346 on: April 12, 2012, 04:41:06 PM »
Voted! :D

Oh, and I love how Nefera's all like: "Jail? PSHAW PHOTOSHOOT"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 12, 2012, 04:47:14 PM »
It looks like wave 2 Lagoona will be re-released and in the case with Rochelle, Venus and Robecca.

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #348 on: April 12, 2012, 05:40:49 PM »
My sister's boyfriend just delivered me a jackson (he works at walmart) i cang really open him up and see how good he is right now tho

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 12, 2012, 05:43:48 PM »
Voting is up! http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,293045.msg147498.html#msg147498

Oh my gosh, so fun! I didn't want to comment there because I wasn't sure if you wanted comments but...they are all gorgeous!! I did vote for my two favorites though ;)

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #351 on: April 12, 2012, 06:26:50 PM »
I am so excited! It finally paid off calling walmart and harassing them all of the time. I not only got Jackson and Rochelle, but I also got Abbey, SS Abbey, and DT Cleo!! Unfortunately when I got there the stock was kind of dwindled and the only extra there was Abbey with sloppy face paint :( Now I know where to look though!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 12, 2012, 07:02:02 PM »
Voting is up! http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,293045.msg147498.html#msg147498

Oh my gosh, so fun! I didn't want to comment there because I wasn't sure if you wanted comments but...they are all gorgeous!! I did vote for my two favorites though ;)

Yes, please comment there! I was wondering why no one has posted yet, but there have been an enormous amount of votes! hehe. I don't want to bog this thread down with this ANTM stuff, that's why I just linked to it ;)

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 12, 2012, 07:08:33 PM »
I really need Howleen, Rochelle and signature Jackson at the moment, like something fierce!

I was looking at Target's website today and they say that the werewolf sisters are only sold online now, is this true?  :huh: Not that I am against that or anything I just think I would have a better chance of getting them in person.

Based on their scarcity and the fact that the item number still scans as "active", I'm assuming it's just a production glitch. Some stores received shipments, some didn't. So, I'm guessing we'll see them back on the shelves in the next couple of months.

I feel your pain; it's driving me nuts not having them yet!!

I really hope they do not turn out to be like the second wave DotD gang because I am still going nuts over not having the last two that I need. Technically I need three if you count Lala, but I am not holding my breath on her. Maybe the Howleen/Clawdeen set will be more common with this new shipment of Rochelle and Jackson. Or maybe they are planned to come out the same time as Dot Dead Gorgeous and Roller Derby....I dunno my fingers are crossed.

Speaking of Rochelle and Jackson, have you seen them in person yet Crimson? My wal-mart has generally gotten new dolls in pretty quickly so if you need them I will pick one up for you if there are extras. :heart:

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #354 on: April 12, 2012, 07:11:13 PM »
I'm looking forward to the two new operettas coming out, and I think I need the roller derby lagoona.... possible ghoulia too... and of course venus :)

and I have yet to see the wolf sisters at any other target since I bought the ones they had... (that doesn't mean they haven't been in) but I bought like 8 or 9 sets... and they're all rehomed now :)

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 12, 2012, 07:24:53 PM »
Next week I am getting paid...and possibly having someone pick up a werewold sister pack. I wasn't going to buy any toys til my con is over, but.....I need Howleen like I need air!

Offline Ravie

• View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #356 on: April 12, 2012, 07:46:57 PM »
probably won't do my usual set of detail pics til tomorrow but Jackson is pretty sweet. my sister's boyfriend has a pretty good eye XD My one beef is that his hair is kanekalon (which is why it sits flatter on the head) i understand why, but just something about the texture i am not a fan of of but...I still need two more ^^ and now I want more GB Jacksons as well. *adds that to growing list of guys she wants*

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #357 on: April 12, 2012, 07:51:55 PM »
probably won't do my usual set of detail pics til tomorrow but Jackson is pretty sweet. my sister's boyfriend has a pretty good eye XD My one beef is that his hair is kanekalon (which is why it sits flatter on the head) i understand why, but just something about the texture i am not a fan of of but...I still need two more ^^ and now I want more GB Jacksons as well. *adds that to growing list of guys she wants*

does yours have that weird mullet thing going on in the back?

Offline Ravie

• View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #358 on: April 12, 2012, 08:07:49 PM »
Hmm, no, I don't think so. At least it doesn't strike me as 'mullet-like' It's a little longer and not layered like i expected.

Offline EienMau

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 12, 2012, 08:55:20 PM »
I FOUND ROCHELLE <3  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal