collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 101660 times)

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #255 on: April 10, 2012, 08:15:43 AM »
I kinda like Jackson, he's got a nerd appeal I think is cute.

Me too!! I'm more excited to find him then Rachelle.

Probably the answer is no, but anyone know if ghoulia's fashion pack is still available out of eBay? Thanks! ><

I seen a few at my local Wal Mart the other day. I can check and see if it might still be there.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 10, 2012, 08:16:51 AM »
Yes it is acutally. :D Or at least in the US it is.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline SparklerGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 10, 2012, 09:35:23 AM »
I got Rochelle yesterday!   :biggrin:

I went to Walmart and was completely surprised to find a ton of new dolls in the MH section.  For the last two months it has been empty.  They had Rochelle, Jackson, Nefera, Operetta, Abbey, CAM and a few DOTD as well.  Yay!

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #258 on: April 10, 2012, 09:42:28 AM »
I found Rochelle yesterday too! I admit, I wasn't too thrilled for her when I first saw pics of her popping up online... but I am now officially in love with her. She is so sweet and innocent looking. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic... but I just had to take a pic of her. I put her in Cupid's dress... I thought it matched her perfectly.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 09:45:09 AM by Aerosmith_Gal »

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #259 on: April 10, 2012, 09:48:29 AM »
If someone spots the new dolls can they pretty pls pick me up 2 of each Jackson and Rochelle with nice faces Pretty Pretty PLS!

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

papier

« Reply #260 on: April 10, 2012, 09:48:58 AM »
Rochelle is looking more and more appealing each time I see her! Her face-up is very unique.

Meanwhile my run of bad luck continues XD the werecat twins arrived today from Toys R Us. I'd heard bad things, but good lord. Their legs are covered in these weird ridges - not seams, just weird scratches - and Meowlody has a scratch on her cheek revealing white beneath the grey. I haven't deboxed them. This is on top of two hours wasted on Cupid. I only managed to check one store, but the traffic coming back was so terrible I got home two hours late.  :mad:

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 10, 2012, 09:57:56 AM »
Great pic Aerosmith_Gal!

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #262 on: April 10, 2012, 10:52:24 AM »
I took Operetta out of her box today (I had a bit of a deboxing party), and am kind of at a loss of what to with her hair, can I please see some pictures of Operetta with restyled hair?? ^_^
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Alrak

• Wicked Pony of the West
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 10, 2012, 11:16:56 AM »
I took Operetta out of her box today (I had a bit of a deboxing party), and am kind of at a loss of what to with her hair, can I please see some pictures of Operetta with restyled hair?? ^_^

These are my favourites:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/elizabethdolls/6774545017/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27292654@N04/6806164605/

btw where is picklepud? i miss his photos!

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #264 on: April 10, 2012, 11:21:55 AM »
Woah! Those are some amazing pictures, I love her hair down like that, I wonder how he got it straightening in some areas then recurled..
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 10, 2012, 11:58:49 AM »

btw where is picklepud? i miss his photos!

o.0  you're right.  he hasn't posted any eyecandy in a hot minute!
looking into a re-branding.

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #266 on: April 10, 2012, 12:48:09 PM »
I ordered a couple of Werewolf Girl peices from ebay, and while I asked that the sellers make sure there was no hard plastic in their heads....they both came with hard plastic in their heads.

I was wondering if anyone who wigs their Werewolf girls and have older, all soft plastic heads would be interested in trading with me. This is for my personal collection and I'm really bummed out about it :(

all my stuff is packed up for my move friday - if you remind me next week, I can check my spare heads - I have 2 werewolf heads that may or may nor have soft plastic I could trade :)

Awesome! Thanks. I'll definately remind you ^^

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 10, 2012, 04:20:11 PM »
I just need to vent a minute, please, don't mind me.  Plus you guys are the only ones who understand my doll-pain :P   So.......no more Sweet 1600 Clawd!  Why?  I understood (but did not agree with) replacing Gil with Lala in SS.  He had a REPLACEMENT.  Why replace Clawd with nothing?  I am so sad/mad.  They released SS, Sweet 1600, and if I'm not mistaken the CAMs all at the same time, not to mention Cupid, Operetta, and Nefra.  Who has the money to buy ALL these dolls as soon as you see them?  I passed up a few Clawds, thinking I could pick him up later (I was working on SS and CAM at the time.  He was a bit more money than those) and now I'll most likely have to pay double for him.  I have the have-to-buy-them-all bug so to get them all as soon as they come out is near impossible $$$-wise.  Try explaining a couple hundred dollars a month on your credit card to your (non-doll supporting) husband.  I'm an adult with a job.  I feel so badly for the kids who want them all and have to wait for Santa to buy them or the Easter bunny to bring them, or a birthday.  You have to pounce as soon as you see 'em or you will be sorry.  And I thought I learned my lesson with DotD Deuce.  Nope :cry:   That's it.  Boys are now my top priority.  Lookout Jackson!  I'm comin for you ;)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 10, 2012, 05:12:05 PM »
It's crazy to have released all those at the same time. I've had trouble finding anything since Christmas in my area. Shelves have been bare. Most of the dolls I have found have been from target and it's an hour away from where I live. I had to buy Cupid and howleen onlidne from people here. Forget the TRU set I live around an hour and 45 mins to the closest one. I understand you pain and frustration.

In other news I got my Cupid today!!  I love everything about her except her lips. Ha ha I just can't love them.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 10, 2012, 06:02:41 PM »
Maybe I'm optimistic, but I'm hoping we'll see shipments of Sweet 1600 a few more times this year, and maybe next year too?  It came out (widely) only a couple months ago, so I can't see them stopping now.  Hopefully, in those shipments, some Clawds will be included.  I really like Sweet 1600 Clawd, and it's not like the MH boys sit on shelves with no one buying them.  I can't find a MH doll, male or female, ANYWHERE right now!  I already own Cupid and Clawd, but I would really like the opportunity to buy Sweet 1600 Clawdeen someday.  I think she's gorgeous!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal