collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 100997 times)

Offline Alrak

• Wicked Pony of the West
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2012, 10:34:55 AM »
Mandy~congrats on Rochelle....she's just the sweetest!! I must ask, where did you get the Gargoyle(sp?) in the pic? I LOVE it!!!

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2012, 10:45:47 AM »
Mandy~congrats on Rochelle....she's just the sweetest!! I must ask, where did you get the Gargoyle(sp?) in the pic? I LOVE it!!!

Thanks! :)

I want to say I got the gargoyle from Target but I'm not positive, it was a few years ago. I know it was during Halloween and was like, $2 on sale. I love gargoyles so I couldn't resist.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2012, 01:29:21 PM »
Wow a new thread and already page 4 XD.

Wow many I'm so jealous that you were able to get Rochelle. Her wings and eyes are so adorable!

Does that mean she's hitting stores already? or was it only Angelic Dreams that released them early?
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2012, 01:33:47 PM »
Wow a new thread and already page 4 XD.

Wow many I'm so jealous that you were able to get Rochelle. Her wings and eyes are so adorable!

Does that mean she's hitting stores already? or was it only Angelic Dreams that released them early?

Rochelle and Jackson should be hitting stores any time now. :) I've heard of a few people in California finding them already at their local TRU's.

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2012, 01:38:16 PM »
Sometimes you can find really cute gargoyle statues around Halloween in Dollar Tree and Dollar General. I found mine in a hippy shop. Also you can find them in craft stores and gardening areas of stores. I know a gal who decorated her house in garden gargoyles and it was done rather nice, she had some peeking out from behind the couch and hovering on the walls.

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2012, 02:25:27 PM »
well, since I've caught up on everyone I want, I don't know what else to look for, should rochelle be out pretty quick soon?? and I still have one howleen/clawdeen set left if anyone out there needs one, you can take them off my hands :)

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2012, 03:27:39 PM »
Okay, now I want  gargoyles to go with the MH dolls!!!  :P  It would be cool to give them a paint job to sport different colors!

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
Re: Loa is awesome! Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2012, 07:34:00 PM »
An enlightening jaunt to wal-mart today. I found out you can tell in-store if CaMs have the new heads (YAY!), and there were SS Frankies. We walked out with three, one for me, one for my sister and one that i haven't decided what to do with though if my friend on the UK wants her, i'll probably give it to her.

I know i'm going to kill myself trying to get the Jacksons I want. Amazing how the boy dolls are supposedly unpopular yet everyone clamors to get them then they disappear. -_- I haven't seen hide nor hair of 1600 Clawd or Gil outside ebay in weeks!

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Awesome Admin is awesome! Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2012, 07:50:28 PM »
At $4.13 each SS Frankie is super awesome!  I was going to buy one when I found them anyway but now I cleared out both my Walmarts of this pretty girl!  They'll be nice models for when I make myself some more m onster h igh clothing.

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2012, 08:33:08 PM »
LOA LOA LOA!!!!!! I mean M.O.N.S.T.E.R. H.I.G.H!

Hair question - What's the easier way to have a doll wavy hair for a lazy person? I do not want to do straw curls. Not because it's hard in itself, but they never come out right on a round head. I can do curls on a pony, but with dolls they never come out right.

So...should I just give the doll in question a bunch of thick braids, let them sit a few days, then unravel and comb them out into waves? Or is there an alternative method for the lazy?

Offline EmBee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2012, 08:48:54 PM »
Awesome Admin Awesome Admin Awesome Admin!!!!!! I mean M.O.N.S.T.E.R. H.I.G.H!

Hair question - What's the easier way to have a doll wavy hair for a lazy person? I do not want to do straw curls. Not because it's hard in itself, but they never come out right on a round head. I can do curls on a fart, but with dolls they never come out right.

So...should I just give the doll in question a bunch of thick braids, let them sit a few days, then unravel and comb them out into waves? Or is there an alternative method for the lazy?

Personally I like the waves from buns in my own hair.. I would try sectioning it off and doing some buns on her.  You never know!

-Em

Offline M!ndy

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2012, 09:00:21 PM »
I can do curls on a fart...
:lmao:

As for waves.. I agree with EmBee about the buns. Or if you're feeling really keen -  maybe loose straw curls all higgledy piggledy would get you some seriously sexy bed hair? Braids will work but they always seem to leave that straight piece at the ends which are a dead give away that they've been braided  :shocked:
:fox:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2012, 09:02:39 PM »
Good point, M!ndy!

And yea, that has me cracking up now too.

Offline M!ndy

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2012, 09:07:30 PM »
 :blush: I'm a little bit ashamed that I'm SO amused by the "fart" filter today but that "curling farts" one just made me giggle out loud and warranted a quote I thought lol  ^.^

You'll have to share your sexy waves when you figure out how you'll do them  :biggrin:
:fox:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal