collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fri & Sat Only - BOGO MLP at TRU!  (Read 7239 times)

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Fri & Sat Only - BOGO MLP at TRU!
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 02:49:50 PM »
I got FS Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy and Glimmer Wings Rarity and Ploomette. It's actually kind of annoying that they looked fine in store with the store lighting but I brought them into natural sunlight and you can see the small little errors they had.  :drunk:  Oh well, for a BOGO free sale it's kind of hard to complain about it too much. I'm still gonna keep them in their boxes so if I ever find them without imperfections in the near future I can switch them out. xD

Offline cards4me

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+144)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Bonanza Cards4me
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 03:22:12 PM »
Disappointed. Went to TRU this morning and they didn't restock. Had very little, left without any ponies.

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 03:26:04 PM »
I got excited... then remembered you're from America. All we get in Australia is 20% of Lego, who wants Lego anymore?! Lol
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2012, 03:57:02 PM »
Disappointed. Went to TRU this morning and they didn't restock. Had very little, left without any ponies.

The local TRU restocked a little. But not much interesting.

How are the train sets selling in other areas of the US and anywhere else in the world that they are available?
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2012, 04:17:19 PM »
mom and I both got two G4s  XD  I got Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle.  She decided she liked Pinkie Pie and Rarity.  She's a lot like Rarity in that she's a clotheshorse.  XDD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

reyl

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2012, 04:36:03 PM »

The local TRU restocked a little. But not much interesting.

How are the train sets selling in other areas of the US and anywhere else in the world that they are available?

The train sets don't seem to be selling fast here in Canada. The individual ponies seem to have pretty good turnover. Lots of stuff is marked down though, so we'll see after this weekend! I still need my luggage Rarity and Fluttershy to complete the mane six. I don't think they can keep Fashion Style Rainbow Dash on the shelves.

We were gawking at Rarity's fashion carousel the other day, mostly because it plays the theme song!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2012, 04:37:46 PM »
I'm not planning on checking out the bogo (I went to TRU less than a week ago and they had the same things they've had for a while) but... I'm hoping some stock gets cleared out this weekend then they get some new items after. C'mon Cherry Pie & Diamond Rose! :D

cesprins

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2012, 04:39:55 PM »
Could someone pick up the sweetie belle and fluttershy train cars, or two fluttershy cars? Unfortunately they didn't have them by me.
I'll go back and check after work tonight sweetie.  If they have them still, I'll pick them up for you.  I get out of work at 8 tonight:)
Failing that... my Kroger has one of each. I can't remember how much... but they are probably on par with TRU (tho not at the B1G1 FREE price...) If nothing else... I'll go snag them for ya.... if you need them. ;)

My TRU was pretty well stocked... tho they only had Pinkie, Twilight and Rarity on the luggage singles... >.< But I came home with four of the Glimmer Wings! I'll definately pay $4.50 a pop rather than $10 ea! :lol:
Thank you! I was hoping to get them for the bogo sale, but I'd rather pick them up somehow. I may not see them since distribution is wonky for g4. I'll let you know if michelle can't find them!

The two toys r us that are near me had only the big train sets.... but that's alright. Because I now have 5 total train track sets to play with!!!!!!!! Yes, I am crazy!! Also I picked up the two variations of diamond rose's hair. Very excited for them as well. :frolic:

reyl

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2012, 04:43:13 PM »
I'm not planning on checking out the bogo (I went to TRU less than a week ago and they had the same things they've had for a while) but... I'm hoping some stock gets cleared out this weekend then they get some new items after. C'mon Cherry Pie & Diamond Rose! :D

I'd trade you my Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose for Fluttershy and Rarity! (Luggage versions)

toralei

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2012, 04:52:17 PM »
I hope the shelves will still be decently stocked in the AM... I'd go now but I'm terrified to walk alone in the dark!

Offline KtKat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2012, 05:08:07 PM »
The Toys R Us I went to (Austin, TX at Tech Ridge)  had about 3 boxes worth of blind bags out!  2 full boxes, then at least one box worth hanging up where singles would usually be o.O  I picked up FS Pinkie and FS Rainbow Dash, then 2 of the blind bags I was missing.  Wish I could have got more!   With my receipt came a coupon for $5 off my next purchase of $25 or more, so perhaps that will go to the wedding castle!
 :frolic:

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2012, 05:18:47 PM »
I'm in TRU right now.  They only have Sweetie Belles train piece, but they have 2.  Do you still want it??  Does anyone want the other one!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

cesprins

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2012, 05:23:34 PM »
I'm in TRU right now.  They only have Sweetie Belles train piece, but they have 2.  Do you still want it??  Does anyone want the other one!

Awww, darn it! I think I'll pass then, thank you for checking though. I can always order just the one sweetie belle off the hasbrotoyshop.

If anyone else can find fluttershy and sweetie belle train sets or two fluttershy's, please pick them up for me! I will be forever indebted.  :worshippy:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 05:27:35 PM by cesprins »

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2012, 05:47:16 PM »
I bought them anyway!  I'd certainly be willing to sell them for $6.50 each since I paid $12.99 for 2:) 
If anyone wants one, message me privately. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

ZettaMomo

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2012, 05:50:23 PM »
Ooo~ Thank you for sharing. If I can I might have to take a drive out to TRU.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal