collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stupid Creepypasta D:  (Read 10080 times)

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
Re: Stupid Creepypasta D:
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 06:49:03 PM »
Not a huge horror fan here, so I haven't really delved into any of it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 03:00:17 AM »
I am a general fan of horror and I LOVE creepy pastas. I have several of my favorites saved on my computer. There have been a couple that have scared me a little, but I have read so many that I rarely get scared anymore. I especially like reading ones about games I played when I was younger. :P

I agree with this. After reading a few, I can't really get scared by them very much anymore. A lot of them try way too hard, but some are still very interesting! I will admit though, my introduction to it was Squidward's Suicide and it freaked me out so badly I cried. I love Spongebob, and actually used to collect Spongebob. Squidward being my favorite character didn't really help much either. I just wasn't expecting something like that... then I learned the term "creepypasta" and that they were supposed to be horror stories... so I could dig it after that.

As far as some others, I enjoyed Candle Cove and the Candle Cove "videos" on Youtube, some Pokemon ones, and there's even one about Stick Stickley, if anyone remembers his shorts on Nickelodeon. Oh, and of course the lulzy ones like THE DAY OF THE BLOOD.

I've been nostalgic over Crash Bandicoot lately and I looked for some Crash creepypasta recently, but it was all in Spanish. I wish I could find some that wasn't.

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 09:36:03 AM »
I love creepypastas! BEN is definately my favourite, and a few Pokemon ones like Snow on Mt.Silver and Creepy Black. Not to mention Lavender Town Syndrome! I haven't read any in awhile, I might do so now actually! I'm not a fan of the creepypasta wiki though, as you have to sort out pastas written by ten year olds to find the good ones.

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 10:54:28 AM »
Oh gosh, I love creepypastas. Last year I went through the entire creepypasta site; I couldn't get enough of them! But my favorite ones are the ones that are really written like short stories with almost a Lovecraft-like feel, not so much the haunted game-pack or cursed television show, or the dreaded "YOU walk into this very specific bar. YOU say this very specific thing to this very specific person. YOU don't look away, you don't breathe, you don't etc. etc." Those are just annoying :P Oh, and gore for gore's sake. Just, why bother?

Heh, I actually stayed up til 5 last night, reading creepypastas. I personally suggest the Josef K. Stories, if anyone's really interested in longer, more fleshed out stories and is willing to pull up google :P I love stories like his. They're less like a bored high school kid trying to get a cheap scare out of people on the internet, and more like an actual writer using his language skills to manipulate his readers and make them cringe.

xXCosmicBurstXx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2012, 12:32:10 PM »
The BEN creepypasta freaks me out. I follow this pokemon creepypasta tumblr. Some of the stories on that Tumblr are really scary. Lost Silver is probably one of the most disturbing things I've ever read. Are we allowed to post creepypastas?

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2012, 12:46:46 PM »
The Day of All The Blood was awesome. XD . I laughed so hard when I read that, and again when I watched the Graysmod video. I also like looking through the comments sections after I read, and finding all the "THE WHO WAS X!?" comments. Those always make me laugh.

:silly:

@sydneypie I LOVE Joseph K! He's fantastic. c:

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 01:34:19 PM »
THE DAY OF THE BLOOD and WHO WAS PHONE remind me of the fanfiction My Immortal. For those of you not lucky enough to have endured such a reading experience, just google "worst fanfiction ever" and My Immortal will literally be the first thing that pops up. It's just too amazing to not read at least once.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2012, 01:38:47 PM »
I like the concept, but the stories can be hit and miss.  The zelday BEN one I found funny.  The videos were awesome.  I also agree that candle cove was great.  My favourite for scare factor was the Russian sleep experiment.  Having studied psych, and knowing all the messed up experiments in the past it just seemed like a likely premise to me, where as with the others having so much supernatural stuff I dont get as sucked in.

Offline TwistedWindSox

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2012, 04:57:39 PM »
THE DAY OF THE BLOOD and WHO WAS PHONE remind me of the fanfiction My Immortal. For those of you not lucky enough to have endured such a reading experience, just google "worst fanfiction ever" and My Immortal will literally be the first thing that pops up. It's just too amazing to not read at least once.

My Immortal... XDDD. I adore/hate that fanfiction.

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2012, 07:59:52 PM »
Creepy....pasta?  O_o  Intresting...  :lmao:

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

xXCosmicBurstXx

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2012, 10:09:52 PM »

I love reading horrible fan fiction. My Immortal is so funny. I had problems reading some of the later chapters. X.X  Anyway I totally agree with you. Everyone needs to read My Immortal at least once.  I love the Harry Potter fic HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Everything about that fic is so freaking badass.

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2012, 10:14:42 PM »
are they actually scary? i've never heard of them

Offline TwistedWindSox

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2012, 10:17:44 PM »
It depends on the story. Some are pretty creepy, and some aren't. :)

xXCosmicBurstXx

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2012, 10:42:43 AM »
are they actually scary? i've never heard of them

Yes, a good creepypasta is creepy/scary. You should definitely look up some of the stories mentioned in this thread.

Offline StarDapple

• Scribbles Pony
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2012, 07:36:51 AM »
I love creepy pasta!  I really like some of the Pokemon ones, especially Pokemon Black cartridge and some of the Hypno ones.  I haven't really read any other series' creepy pastas, but I will check some out.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal