collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: concave vs. flatfoot questions...  (Read 528 times)

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
concave vs. flatfoot questions...
« on: March 23, 2012, 08:56:24 AM »
I am wondering is there a hardrt to find concave and a harder to find flatfoot
For example is there a concave pony that could be considered harder to find then any of the ponies concave and flatfoot? Vice versa?
I am only needing a concave bluebelle and I was under the impression that Flatfoots were harder to find then any concave version, and I always thought Minty was hardest to find but I actually was able to find both versions more then once. Im wondering if there is a pony out of each set that is hardest to find .....
Also was there a Flatfoot Lemondrop ever made?

I hope I made sense.

Offline Ivy

• crazy 'lil alicorn
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • MOC Mimic
  • crazy 'lil alicorn
    • View Profile
    • Ponyland Tours
Re: concave vs. flatfoot questions...
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 09:09:10 AM »
No they never made a FF Lemon Drop - it was actually FF Peachy which was the hardest for me to track down.

FF's are harder to get than the Concave simply for the reason they were put out for a shorter period of time.

Hasbro released them and must have seen the flaws in them - like the fact that they were too top heavy because the same six came out in stores shortly after the original release but this time with concave feet. They weren't out long because the second wave that followed shortly behind it had only two of them in it - Cotton Candy and Blossom - but all six were released in stores with concave feet.

Over the years though the concave versions were re-released about six times as mail orders, avon catalog ponies etc. So the Concave ponies much easier to find than the FF.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Check out my Sales!
Avatar thanks to the lovely minercia!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: concave vs. flatfoot questions...
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 01:18:26 PM »
I was the same Ivy! I was Flat Foot Peachy that was the most illusive for me as well!

I do think that Minty and Butterscotch come up the least often for sale in both the Concave and Flat Foot sets but thats just from personal experience and watching the kind of ponies for sale....
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal