collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hard to Find G4s?  (Read 3479 times)

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hard to Find G4s?
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2012, 01:35:11 AM »
okay got rainbow flash and daisy dreams (though she has  flaw.... I saw AFTER i bought it) and blossom forth. They have the cutie mark crusaders pack as well as well as the celestisa/spike/luna set out.

I did she that lilly girl, but she was had a melted side and I wanna keep 'em boxed, and I thought one weird pony was enough for one day so I passed her up.

went to Toys R us to hunt for blind packs... SOMEONE BOUGHT THE WHOLE BOX! I was so angry, I was going to do that. Wasted money on bus fare for squat, oh and I got a tree of life soap stone jewellery box... that won't sadklfjklsdfj open!

Btw. Nobody shop at david jones, too pricey. and I mean ponies there are $5 more... Though they did have a g3 styling star swirl.

Offline BrightIdea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2012, 01:40:56 AM »
Is Target a US-only store? Is that why Canterlot exclusives are difficult to find for people in other countries?

Yes, I believe so.  I had to buy my Canterlot ponies from a US seller. Target has plans to open stores in Canada, too, though.

Some of the target exclusive ponies like Starbeam Twinkle have showed up in different countries, too. I have no idea how they decide what countries get them though.

There are Targets in Australia and I believe they stock the Canterlot series as well.

Aha, very interesting, Taruto!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2012, 05:24:06 AM »
Is Target a US-only store? Is that why Canterlot exclusives are difficult to find for people in other countries?

Yes, I believe so.  I had to buy my Canterlot ponies from a US seller. Target has plans to open stores in Canada, too, though.

Some of the target exclusive ponies like Starbeam Twinkle have showed up in different countries, too. I have no idea how they decide what countries get them though.

There are Targets in Australia and I believe they stock the Canterlot series as well.
they do for 49.99, I want to buy it... But I'm afraid of what my mother will say xD

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2012, 07:16:35 AM »
the 1st release g4's with bangs have become htf! the international exclusives (daisy dreams, rainbow flash, and skywishes) are htf as well
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2012, 07:45:08 AM »
the 1st release g4's with bangs have become htf! the international exclusives (daisy dreams, rainbow flash, and skywishes) are htf as well

from what I've seen daisy dreams comes in a two pack and so does rainbow flash,  i haven't seen skywishes.

PonyPancake

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2012, 08:21:13 AM »
Ponies with bangs, FS Applejack, and that FS :muffin: Pony on Taobao.

cesprins

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2012, 08:22:15 AM »
For me, that train cars have been very htf. I'm almost tempted to order them on hasbro toyshop next time fluttershy is restocked. Has anyone seen them around?

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2012, 08:30:20 AM »
For me, that train cars have been very htf. I'm almost tempted to order them on hasbro toyshop next time fluttershy is restocked. Has anyone seen them around?
Pinkie pies pony express? I've seen them at Big W if that's what you mean.

cesprins

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2012, 08:31:15 AM »
Pinkie pies pony express? I've seen them at Big W if that's what you mean.

Not the big box, but sweetie belle and fluttershy's cart. The additional add on cars.

Offline StrawberryReef

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.strawberryreef.com
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2012, 10:47:49 AM »
I agree, any of the International Exclusive ponies as well as Store Exclusives.  Here is a list of all of the brushable ponies that shows which are international or store exclusives.

I would also assume that the holiday Pinkie Pie (with hearts) and holiday Fluttershy (with flowers) will become hard to find since they don't appear to be releasing holiday ponies anymore.

Yes, the first wave of ponies with bangs and also the Ponyville Schoolhouse with Cheerilee.

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2012, 11:00:27 AM »
I think I've seen bumblesweet once. I got her off hasbrotoyshop tho. Cherry pie and diamond rose I've only seen once as well, grabbed those.
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

StarLite

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2012, 03:08:11 PM »

There's a lot of them here in Alberta. If you want, I can pick them up for you for retail+shipping the next time I'm at the mall.

cesprins

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2012, 03:25:59 PM »

There's a lot of them here in Alberta. If you want, I can pick them up for you for retail+shipping the next time I'm at the mall.

Thanks for offering, but that's alright. I think I'll wait a little while longer for them to show up... though if they don't show up soon I'll ask you!  Xp

g4 makes me nervous since it's hard to tell if something will ever show up.

Offline Malicieuse

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2012, 03:33:38 PM »
Minty! D :
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

cesprins